NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Discussion in Brokers

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one NinjaTrader with 122 posts (257 thanks)
    2. looks_two NT Brokerage with 73 posts (154 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 59 posts (116 thanks)
    4. looks_4 torento with 30 posts (33 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one liquidcci with 2.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two NinjaTrader with 2.1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 NT Brokerage with 2.1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 408,063 views
    2. thumb_up 1,139 thanks given
    3. group 685 followers
    1. forum 903 posts
    2. attach_file 17 attachments

Search this Thread

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

planetkill 
New York City + NY/United States

Thanks Given: 108
Thanks Received: 305

Two weeks?
NT Brokerage View Post
NinjaTrader Brokerage is in the process of releasing ACH services through Phillip Capital. We expect to provide this to all US customers through Phillip Capital very soon.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
33 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
14 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
11 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
11 thanks
 sunshnpeg 
Greenville SC

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: NinjaTrader
Trading: NQ, MNQ
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Seconds
Thanks Given: 292
Thanks Received: 25

NT Brokerage View Post
NinjaTrader Brokerage is in the process of releasing ACH services through Phillip Capital. We expect to provide this to all US customers through Phillip Capital very soon.

Thanks!

Traffic 
Le Mans

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader, MetaTrader
Trading: ES, forex
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 5

NT Brokerage View Post

I have recently opened an account with NinjaTrader Brokerage and Dorman Trading. Being based in the UK I am being killed in the exchange rate my bank is giving me, converting GBP to USD with a spread of 0.045. The same bank now has an ACH facility with no fees and excellent exchange rates. Will you be releasing ACH services through Dorman as well? I was advised to use Dorman because I am in the UK.

Cheers

NT Brokerage  NT Brokerage is an official Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Web: NT Brokerage
AMA: Ask Me Anything
Webinars: NT Brokerage Webinars
Elite offer: Click here

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 249

Traffic View Post
I have recently opened an account with NinjaTrader Brokerage and Dorman Trading. Being based in the UK I am being killed in the exchange rate my bank is giving me, converting GBP to USD with a spread of 0.045. The same bank now has an ACH facility with no fees and excellent exchange rates. Will you be releasing ACH services through Dorman as well? I was advised to use Dorman because I am in the UK.

I sent you a PM for more information so we can investigate if that is a possibility.

Risk Disclosure: Futures and forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not appropriate for everyone.
 Traffic 
Le Mans

Platform: NinjaTrader, MetaTrader
Trading: ES, forex
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 5

Thank you. I have replied to your message.

balltrader
buffalo ny usa

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 7

Is Phillip Capital ACH only going to work with Plaid.com?

I will not proceed with this signup process after reading the terms of use from Plaid.

Plaid will have access to my bank account(s), and will continually harvest my banking transaction data, create a profile about me and use it to "estimate" my creditworthiness and need for financial services, and then use that data with their "partners" to clobber me with new marketing madness.

There are currently 2 class action lawsuits in SF, CA against Plaid over-reaching with their access and usage. This is one reason their 6.5 Billion dollar purchase by Visa in Jan has been put on hold.

I can imagine PCI only wanted a secure method to access customer's bank accounts for ACH transactions, but choosing Plaid is not an option for me.

Please keep us posted if there is an alternative.
Plaid_Lawsuit

Peter Ductor 
Philadelphia, PA

Platform: Metatrader 4, NinjaTrader
Broker: Oanda, Forex.com
Trading: OTC Forex, Learning Futures
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 2

Thank you Balltrader for posting!
Is there a response from Ninja Trader Brokerage that I am missing?
I am interested in opening an account but no ACH (Seriously?) or using Plaid?
August 11th post. August 23rd 4 AM - 12 days plus a few hours and no response?

balltrader View Post
Is Phillip Capital ACH only going to work with Plaid.com?

I will not proceed with this signup process after reading the terms of use from Plaid.

Plaid will have access to my bank account(s), and will continually harvest my banking transaction data, create a profile about me and use it to "estimate" my creditworthiness and need for financial services, and then use that data with their "partners" to clobber me with new marketing madness.

There are currently 2 class action lawsuits in SF, CA against Plaid over-reaching with their access and usage. This is one reason their 6.5 Billion dollar purchase by Visa in Jan has been put on hold.

I can imagine PCI only wanted a secure method to access customer's bank accounts for ACH transactions, but choosing Plaid is not an option for me.

Please keep us posted if there is an alternative.
Plaid_Lawsuit

NT Brokerage  NT Brokerage is an official Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Web: NT Brokerage
AMA: Ask Me Anything
Webinars: NT Brokerage Webinars
Elite offer: Click here

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 249

Peter Ductor View Post
Thank you Balltrader for posting!
Is there a response from Ninja Trader Brokerage that I am missing?
I am interested in opening an account but no ACH (Seriously?) or using Plaid?
August 11th post. August 23rd 4 AM - 12 days plus a few hours and no response?

Phillip Capital inquired with Plaid about your concern and was told Plaid does not sell consumer data. Once a consumer links their account via Plaid with Phillip Capital, Phillip Capital is the only institution able to use their data. "Our End User Privacy Policy is meant to help consumers understand how we at Plaid collect, use, and share end user information in our possession to operate, improve, develop, and protect our services. " They did not directly address the contents of the article you provided.

As an Independent Introducing Broker, we rely on our FCM partners to provide the treasury functionality. At this time, both of our FCMs (Phillip Capital and Dorman Trading) have chosen Plaid for their ACH solution, however, customers can still wire funds or send checks as alternative options.

Risk Disclosure: Futures and forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not appropriate for everyone.
Thanked by:

Peter Ductor 
Philadelphia, PA

Platform: Metatrader 4, NinjaTrader
Broker: Oanda, Forex.com
Trading: OTC Forex, Learning Futures
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 2

NT Brokerage View Post
Phillip Capital inquired with Plaid about your concern and was told Plaid does not sell consumer data. Once a consumer links their account via Plaid with Phillip Capital, Phillip Capital is the only institution able to use their data. "Our End User Privacy Policy is meant to help consumers understand how we at Plaid collect, use, and share end user information in our possession to operate, improve, develop, and protect our services. " They did not directly address the contents of the article you provided.

As an Independent Introducing Broker, we rely on our FCM partners to provide the treasury functionality. At this time, both of our FCMs (Phillip Capital and Dorman Trading) have chosen Plaid for their ACH solution, however, customers can still wire funds or send checks as alternative options.

Thank you for responding. Reading enough of the Plaid End User Privacy Policy kindly linked in your post, the amount of information Plaid collects goes far beyond simply transferring money to/from my account and a brokerage account. They seem to be policing the contracted use of their services. They gather even more personal information than is on a full credit report. What does my credit worthiness as well as Login User Name, Password, Security Questions, ANSWERS to my security questions, deposit and withdrawal transaction history not just for the account used for the ACH transfer but any and all of my financial accounts with the same institution used for the ACH Transfer or OTHER financial institution(s) I have dealings with have to do with "It". That was a long run-on sentence, forgive me grammarians. The list of detailed information not only collected for a single ACH Transfer but the data collection seems to go beyond what is presented in the ACH Transaction to Plaid SEEKING additional personal data, email addresses, home address, employer name, address, etc. This is beyond ridiculous as well as disappointing Phillip Capital and Dorman Trading would expose it's customers in this way. I will not be using this service. And with many competitive options offering the convenience of no cost ACH transactions, it is doubtful, I would use Ninja Trader Brokerage services. But, hey, never say never.
Again, Ninja Trader Brokerage posting entity, thank you for responding. Take Care and Stay Safe!
Peter

futures trader
san diego, ca USA

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks Received: 20

NT Brokerage View Post

Any update on when ACH transfers can occur with Phillp Capital and Ninjatrader Brokerage?

Last Updated on June 8, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts