NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

iqGod's Own Country

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one iqgod with 257 posts (796 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 24 posts (52 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Scalpingtrader with 11 posts (28 thanks)
    4. looks_4 PandaWarrior with 9 posts (27 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one iqgod with 3.1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two PandaWarrior with 3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Scalpingtrader with 2.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bobwest with 2.2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 54,109 views
    2. thumb_up 1,118 thanks given
    3. group 35 followers
    1. forum 385 posts
    2. attach_file 174 attachments

Search this Thread

iqGod's Own Country

OKshunalTrader 
Bakersfield, CA USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: Bonds, YM
Thanks Given: 255
Thanks Received: 146

iqgod View Post
Today is Day 20 and with tears in my eyes and gratitude in my heart (Special thanks, @Big Mike and @PandaWarrior, @josh and MANY MANY MORE) I announce that my account stands at $31,554.90.

Final trade of this combine netted $975.

Congratulations. I read (most of) your journal last night and this morning. I did not follow it in real time but shared you journey. Thank-you. It was a good read. Thanks for sharing.

My journal is factual but boring.
Perhaps due to not having a defined (specific) goal. I will think about that.

/OK

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader

cmmichaels 
London England

Platform: Metatrader
Trading: Spot $
Thanks Given: 1,081
Thanks Received: 149

iqgod View Post
Today is Day 20 and with tears in my eyes and gratitude in my heart (Special thanks, @Big Mike and @PandaWarrior, @josh and MANY MANY MORE) I announce that my account stands at $31,554.90.

Final trade of this combine netted $975.

I don't think I've ever been as happy for someone I don't know before! You are the man

Thanked by:

iqgod 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: ChartNexus
Trading: Stocks, Commodities, Futures
Thanks Given: 3,658
Thanks Received: 3,097

cmmichaels View Post
I don't think I've ever been as happy for someone I don't know before! You are the man

Thank you, from the heart!

got this from the TST Scout team in my mailbox:

Tip

You have successfully achieved the objective of your Trading Combine®, which began on November 10, 2014. Your Combine performance is being reviewed by the Scout team and you will be contacted within two business days. At the Scout team's discretion, a Live Trader Preparation period may be requested.

Please complete your trader profile as soon as possible to fully introduce yourself to the equity partner.

Regards,
The TopstepTrader Team

Thank My New Journal https://nexusfi.com/trading-journals/56579-just-being-trader-letting-go.html
Please visit and thank individual posts if you feel they are / will be serving some purpose for someone! Remember: Gratitude begets gratitude!
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

tturner86 
Portland, Oregon

Platform: F-16CM-40
Trading: GBU-39
Thanks Given: 10,459
Thanks Received: 12,695

iqgod View Post

Tip

You have successfully achieved the objective of your Trading Combine®, which began on November 10, 2014. Your Combine performance is being reviewed by the Scout team and you will be contacted within two business days. At the Scout team's discretion, a Live Trader Preparation period may be requested.

Please complete your trader profile as soon as possible to fully introduce yourself to the equity partner.

Regards,
The TopstepTrader Team

Good work @iqgod. Perseverance is the word of the day here.

Scalpingtrader 
Hanover, Germany
Legendary Amateur Trader

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 3,144
Thanks Received: 5,147

iqgod View Post

Tip

Regards,
The TopstepTrader Team

Congratulations again. You showed impressively that small consistent gains can very well be the foundation of something greater. Even though you pushed it a little on the last day - but let's take that as an appetizer of what is to come once you compounded your earnings and add size

I will make sure to follow you into the funded team - with consistent results sometime in 2015 my friend

ST

Thanked by:

tturner86 
Portland, Oregon

Platform: F-16CM-40
Trading: GBU-39
Thanks Given: 10,459
Thanks Received: 12,695

I can't describe how excited I am for you. I know you were disappointed in not winning the contest, but instead of whining you went to work and passed your own combine. I think that says a lot. You put your head down and went to work. Good job!

EastCoastTrader 
NoVa, USA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: CL
Thanks Given: 562
Thanks Received: 203

Are you doing LTP now?

Thanked by:

iqgod 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Market Wizard

EastCoastTrader View Post
Are you doing LTP now?

John's scout call is scheduled for tomorrow. I am expected to do LTP; however the call / discussion is mandatory before the LTP can be started.

Thank My New Journal https://nexusfi.com/trading-journals/56579-just-being-trader-letting-go.html
Please visit and thank individual posts if you feel they are / will be serving some purpose for someone! Remember: Gratitude begets gratitude!

iqgod 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Market Wizard

There are very little things that teach you more than losses. Trading losses may not be at par with the icy clawing losses of loved ones, but they are similarly mind numbing. Whether its your first loss that you seldom understood, or a private fiasco that you discreetly skimmed over in a public forum - it would've been better if I had recorded it fresh in the journal! If you have access to that scenario, set of feelings and environmental factors that led to the actual physical loss (e.g. - by journalling about it) then you have a ready bunker to take shelter behind when the next assault is about to happen. I wish I had journalled more often - I would have literally built a fortress of bunkers by now. That is no trivial or mean achievement. Trust me, you need all help you can get while doing something as difficult as trading.

Thanked by:
4Play
Pune, India

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks Received: 17

Congratulations!! Amazing stuff.

Best wishes.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 29, 2016

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts