NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Need somewhere to post my thoughts,

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Turveyd with 217 posts (33 thanks)
    2. looks_two aquarian1 with 6 posts (4 thanks)
    3. looks_3 tturner86 with 3 posts (3 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 3 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one tturner86 with 1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two aquarian1 with 0.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 0.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Turveyd with 0.2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 23,391 views
    2. thumb_up 41 thanks given
    3. group 6 followers
    1. forum 235 posts
    2. attach_file 18 attachments

Search this Thread

Need somewhere to post my thoughts,

Turveyd
Birmingham UK

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 64

I called but didnt trade the dax spike down, a bit random since, should be playing the ranges but kinda liked yesterdays, with momentum setups kinda hard to switch that logic off and go back to ranges and hoping, they where certs yesterday, no messing.

Dont do as am!

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
27 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
23 thanks
Diary of a simple price action trader
22 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
14 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
9 thanks
Turveyd
Birmingham UK

SLOW day again, back to normal hey Bank rates in the UK likely the cause of this.

Just checked GA and missing a nice move on that 1

It's becoming a 1 or 2 good days per week with movement then a tight range to repeat many times and milk away from this.

Tricky Tricky!! Need to get the account going UP again ASAP, and double it atleast before I start having to take a wage from it and that time might be reduced as some work might be being cancelled.

SUCKS!!

Turveyd
Birmingham UK

I really really wish id of skipped the call out, vaule £40, could made 100pips easy without leaving my house, loads of perfect setups

Bet tomorrow is slow, got to 3ish gmt, odds on hitting 60 pips this week is looking poor.

Lol and lol

Turveyd
Birmingham UK

Tired, Old, Moral is low, weather is hot and sticky, work stress HIGH, lack of cash not helping, struggling to be arsed to trade or do anything really!!

Need to kick myself in my own arse, delete the work stress part focus on trading to solve the cash issue.

If my account hadn't stalled ( mainly from above ) then I'd of closed the business already, need to unstall it but can't risk losing my gains so trading to cautiously to do so, catch 22 is a bitch!!

COME ON MORON!!

Turveyd
Birmingham UK

Trying to fix some issues with retail therapy lol

Bought a iPad mini to trade off, bigger screen better battery life, nexus 7 barely lasts 4 hours of charting and it's annoying likes to install updates all day long without asking and becomes useless while doing so, very frustrating.

Toys

Trades today = zero I should of made a weeks wages so far from the look of it! many 8 pipers a few 20's, not seeing a single loser on Dax.

Turveyd
Birmingham UK

Score on the week a very disapointing -8 thought I was nearer BE but it's only 8.

Need +60 for wage level, live to get to +120 per week really so 2x's wage requirement to beable to take a wage and keep growing account.

Cash flow, okay to end of August currently, clients late and trying not to dip into account but might have to

Turveyd
Birmingham UK

Weekends are so BORING, role on Monday am, start using my new toy in anger to increase my trading all being well.

Bet DAX goes back to slow Monday for the week LOL

Turveyd
Birmingham UK

Quick 8 pips playing the range while waiting to take brats to school.

iPad mini is loads nicer to use that Nexus 7 battery isn't dropping, if you edit the software it stops running so no power drain and goes back to where you was in sub 2 seconds including logging back on, rather than, trade argh hits logged off, or not responding as it's updating.

Skiving till 3:30 bike ride screw it

Turveyd
Birmingham UK

It was a good day to skive, only 1 not predictable move worth anything.

Turveyd
Birmingham UK

How did today look on my 3 thingys.

DAX, got me some of the am chop then it got actually slower, went to a new low hit the tight SL's for the rookies then reversed up nicely, news no doubt pure chance of playing the range at the time but still small pips. basically Monday SUCKED!!

GBPAUD, range sloppy range, then a step up 10 pips, range then snooze, useless in real terms allowing for the 3 - 4 pips spread.

GOLD is better, early uptrend, swing lower, pull back and back on the lower then slow chop, worth it with the 5(0) pip spread, not really

MONDAY's don't bother, although on the DAX last Monday was nice enough ( I lost some ) , 26th fine, 19th most awesome, so no way to tell

Last Updated on July 28, 2014

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts