Osaka

Experience: Master
Platform: Ninja
Broker: IB
Trading: Stocks
Thanks Given: 27
Thanks Received: 25

Bought DG April17 57.50 Call option @ 0.75

Looked strong on the hourly with oversold conditions, also oversold on the daily and looked like a breakout from a consolidation area. It's blasted through the 200MAs and looks good for another day where it will find resistance at around 57.50 due to some MAs and a fib line there. I'll be taking it off or hedging it by writing an option.

Bought AET May02 74.50 Put option @ 1.95

Looking weak, making lower highs on the daily with negative divergence on the stochastics , looking for price to drop to around $72 where it will find support based on a very significant old top.

Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
34 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
16 thanks
Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM
13 thanks

MrBean 
Osaka

MrBean View Post
Sold @ 434.49 after a failed spike up on heavy volume. It broke through support.

Result +9.50 , but I only has a small position.

I wish I had kept my eye on this one! March 27th looked like a perfect set up with stochastics divergence making a higher low while price made a lower low, and closing above ALL its major MAs. It would have been the trade of the month moving from 428 to 518 in 4 trading days.

WHat can I learn from this? Make it a habit to flick through my stock list and watch for perfect setups like this one.

Anyone catch that move? Congratulations to you!

MrBean 
Osaka

Bought CSX @ 28.70 , got in this one on a spike down to consolidation area , it already broke through to all-time highs but failed, I expect to see it at 30.00 next week.

Bought SINA @ 59.55 , looking oversold on the hourly and coming off oversold on the daily , a better entry would have been 59.05 where the is a gap to fill.

MrBean 
Osaka

MrBean View Post
SOme new positions today:

Bought SLCA @ 37.44 - cup and handle breakout above consolidation area , looking for 42.00 exit based on range repeat, but it's all blue sky up there, all time highs.

SOld SLCA @ 39.71 , + 2.27 , +6.1%

My projected resistance at around 39.70 was based on some common trading ranges it has proven to like . I just added the range to the March 24 low and put my exit there.

Thanked by:

MrBean 
Osaka

MrBean View Post
SOme new positions today:

Bought KRFT @ 56.37 - breaking out above consolidation but not strongly, took some heat and hedged, this was just going to be a scalp but it failed to move as expected, going to hold it for a swing with protection.

Bought KRFT June 20 57.5 put option @ 2.45

Sold KRFT @ 56.84 , + 0.47 , +0.8%

This was a premature exit, it stayed above its open and previous close before taking off, this is another case of not keeping an eye on my recently traded stocks for further opportunites. It looked like a great exit , which it was, but I should have gotten back in. I still have a put option which will likely be a loser.

MrBean 
Osaka

MrBean View Post
Bought CSX @ 28.70 , got in this one on a spike down to consolidation area , it already broke through to all-time highs but failed, I expect to see it at 30.00 next week.

Bought SINA @ 59.55 , looking oversold on the hourly and coming off oversold on the daily , a better entry would have been 59.05 where the is a gap to fill.

Sold SINA @ 57.91 , -1.65 , -2.7% stopped out , market had a big drop today, it was a little risky anyway being below all its MAs and trending down.

MrBean 
Osaka

MrBean View Post
Bought DG April17 57.50 Call option @ 0.75

Looked strong on the hourly with oversold conditions, also oversold on the daily and looked like a breakout from a consolidation area. It's blasted through the 200MAs and looks good for another day where it will find resistance at around 57.50 due to some MAs and a fib line there. I'll be taking it off or hedging it by writing an option.

Bought AET May02 74.50 Put option @ 1.95

Looking weak, making lower highs on the daily with negative divergence on the stochastics , looking for price to drop to around $72 where it will find support based on a very significant old top.

Sold DG call @ 1.13 , +0.38 , + 51%

Sold AET put @ 1.75 , -0.20 , - 10%

MrBean 
Osaka

Some new positions got triggered after big drops in the broad markets, hopefully we won't see a black Monday.

ALXN B@140 - filled the price gap left in January. I put in a low-ball bid not really expecting to get filled so quickly.

SBUX [email protected] - looking for a short run back to the 200MA , it is very oversold, again I put in a low-ball bid that got filled.

WDAY B@80 - same story here, oversold looking for a bounce.

MrBean 
Osaka

April 7th

Sold V short @ 202.41 - it was making a move down through the 200 MAs

MrBean 
Osaka

MrBean View Post
Some new positions got triggered after big drops in the broad markets, hopefully we won't see a black Monday.

ALXN B@140 - filled the price gap left in January. I put in a low-ball bid not really expecting to get filled so quickly.

WDAY B@80 - same story here, oversold looking for a bounce.

Sold [email protected] - +8.15 , +5.8%

Rebounded back up to previous swing low , always a good place to exit.

Sold WDAY@ 80.92 , +0.92 , +1.1%

Took some heat on this but it rebounded back to its 200MAs , always a good place to get out.

Last Updated on May 8, 2014

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts