NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Mergodon TopSteptrader Live Account Journaling

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one matevisky with 251 posts (1,268 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 15 posts (33 thanks)
    3. looks_3 GFIs1 with 13 posts (27 thanks)
    4. looks_4 ratfink with 13 posts (57 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one matevisky with 5.1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two ratfink with 4.4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 iqgod with 3.1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bobwest with 2.2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 120,891 views
    2. thumb_up 1,759 thanks given
    3. group 75 followers
    1. forum 446 posts
    2. attach_file 166 attachments

Search this Thread

Mergodon TopSteptrader Live Account Journaling

matevisky 
Nelson, New Zealand

Experience: Beginner
Thanks Given: 633
Thanks Received: 1,533

And all the process is done. I have a live funded account. Thank you for Erika great contribution from @TopstepTrader we are there... See you tomorrow, with live trades!

Máté
Full time trader Live journal here
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
27 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Diary of a simple price action trader
20 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
14 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
9 thanks

cory 
virginia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,090

matevisky View Post
After 3000USD profit I will be senior. Details here (50% of the original goal):
Futures Funded Trader ? Help & Feedback Center

more details here:
Funded Trader Rules ? Help & Feedback Center

I just receive this emai

Quoting 
Receive an 80/20 Profit Split from the start!

We are excited to announce the following changes, which are effective immediately, for our current and future Funded Traders! Get ready to reap the rewards of your hard work and take advantage of the new profit split.

Industry Best Profit Split
You may now withdraw your profits at any time, and you will receive an 80/20 profit split! This is the best profit split you will receive in this industry. Learn more -->

Thanked by:

tturner86 
Portland, Oregon

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: F-16CM-40
Trading: GBU-39
Thanks Given: 10,459
Thanks Received: 12,695

matevisky View Post
And all the process is done. I have a live funded account. Thank you for Erika great contribution from @TopstepTrader we are there... See you tomorrow, with live trades!

You did it just in time for the new profit split!

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 Pocwave 
Madison, WI

Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 89
Thanks Received: 127

Congrats.

Thanked by:

iqgod 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: ChartNexus
Trading: Stocks, Commodities, Futures
Thanks Given: 3,658
Thanks Received: 3,097

matevisky View Post

Congrats.

Just check with them if you are allowed to post the live trades. @xelaar was saying that he had signed a NDA to the effect that no live trade details must be shared so you could check with him about that; of course, best is to get it from the horse's mouth and clarify with @TopstepTrader.

Thank My New Journal https://nexusfi.com/trading-journals/56579-just-being-trader-letting-go.html
Please visit and thank individual posts if you feel they are / will be serving some purpose for someone! Remember: Gratitude begets gratitude!
Thanked by:

matevisky 
Nelson, New Zealand

iqgod View Post
Congrats.

Just check with them if you are allowed to post the live trades. @xelaar was saying that he had signed a NDA to the effect that no live trade details must be shared so you could check with him about that; of course, best is to get it from the horse's mouth and clarify with @TopstepTrader.

Thank you. I was speaking with John @TopstepTrader several time. He never mentioned to stop journaling, or change anything about my style. I have been also checking the contract again. Usual stuff really. I have not see anything usual, or to keep your mouth shout. I will do a crosscheck again with them.

Speaking frankly I do this journaling stuff as a +1 safty net to do not do anything stupid during training. I would be suppriesed if they would care about that to share my trades, if I am doing great. But worth to chack. Thank you!

About your journal, and about your was is doing. Keep it up, do what you do think the best thing for you to do. But, and advice. If something is not working try to change. Not necesserly in your trading, maybe that is good, but in your life. Small changes around you could give you great confident to follow up it in your trading life also! You are a well readed guy, you have a lots of wisdom in your journaling, take sometime to share thought about yourself as a person, and not as a trader. Maybe it will/would help (And yes I do know you are sharing family stories etc, but do not connected it at all to trading. This is just a tip...

Máté
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

matevisky 
Nelson, New Zealand

matevisky View Post
I am jogging:

Winter is coming, I am running less, which is bad. So if you are a runner/jogger add me on runkeeper : mergodon . I would like to get motivated!

PS: No offense to all. We are different!!! and this is the way it is!

Lazy people, no runners joggers at all in this community? It is easy to beat me! come on guys!!! RUNNING IS HEALTHY!!!!
I was checking the username is correct, so come on! (Or at least let me know if you are runing, but not using runkeeper:P )

Máté
Thanked by:

iqgod 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: ChartNexus
Trading: Stocks, Commodities, Futures
Thanks Given: 3,658
Thanks Received: 3,097

matevisky View Post
Lazy people, no runners joggers at all in this community? It is easy to beat me! come on guys!!! RUNNING IS HEALTHY!!!!
I was checking the username is correct, so come on! (Or at least let me know if you are runing, but not using runkeeper:P )

I just registered. Time to get off my lazy bottom and start... let this be an inspiration for me!

I've connected with you so please accept!

Thank My New Journal https://nexusfi.com/trading-journals/56579-just-being-trader-letting-go.html
Please visit and thank individual posts if you feel they are / will be serving some purpose for someone! Remember: Gratitude begets gratitude!
Thanked by:

matevisky 
Nelson, New Zealand

This is the first release of my indicator. Easy no hidden features, no holy grail. No exact points and triggers, only calculated based on tick data (didnt test it for min data) with the following:
- Yesterday cloase line
- Today globex low and high, with fib extension values for trend targets (based on the session low and high range)
- Initial balance period range (could be 1 minute, could be 1 hour)
- Today regural session high and low

---
And that's it. No more or no less. Please test it, if no negativ feedback or bug coming back, I will upload to the download section also.

You can overwrite the old one. Please remove the indicator first if you have would used the old one and readded again... Cheers...

Máté
Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: merIDLevelsV1.zip

matevisky 
Nelson, New Zealand

Eh. Not my best day. Call me a coward, but first day, I don't want to push it. The range is huge, and the market is acting strangely meaning, I don't know which outcome will come, thus no need to push.
Also I don't want to overtrade on first day. So I call it a day. I am not on profit rush, I am on income and consistency rush. I don't have to prove I can do extrema profit, I have to prove myself as a successful trader.

Máté

Last Updated on August 8, 2016

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts