NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Mergodon TopSteptrader Live Account Journaling

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one matevisky with 251 posts (1,268 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 15 posts (33 thanks)
    3. looks_3 GFIs1 with 13 posts (27 thanks)
    4. looks_4 ratfink with 13 posts (57 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one matevisky with 5.1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two ratfink with 4.4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 iqgod with 3.1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bobwest with 2.2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 120,400 views
    2. thumb_up 1,759 thanks given
    3. group 75 followers
    1. forum 446 posts
    2. attach_file 166 attachments

Search this Thread

Mergodon TopSteptrader Live Account Journaling

montanajtt 
Como, Italy

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Tradestation, IB
Broker: Tradestation, IB
Trading: ES
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 299
Thanks Received: 312

So happy for you, I also see you much more relaxed in what you are doing, you take the good and the bad at the same way and this itself shows how you grew up! Great job today, your trade was less easy to take then you described

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
17 thanks
 Porter 
Luzern/Switzerland

matevisky View Post
P/L will come if my first withdraw happen (certeria: be positive in the week, and get half profit off. Profit: only count after 1K USD)
But we have other stats: lumosity, running, headspace meditating, loosing some weights winter time!!! Here we go all. Trading is a healthy activity guys!!! dont forget it

Mine is similar.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sevill gar.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	168441  

matevisky 
Nelson, New Zealand

Experience: Beginner
Thanks Given: 633
Thanks Received: 1,533

Porter View Post
Mine is similar.

Your landscape and view a bit better than mine. Also you are pushing it more. During summertime I tend to run 7-8km as well. But I have been realized, I was getting tired for the afternoon session. From weightloss point of view it was a huge. In 3 month I have been lost 15 kg, but from trading perspective it was not profitable. So I am concentrating for a good run, try to do it every day, before trading - if I am not running at least go for a good walk Consistency here and in trading is the same thing for me.
But I am super-jealous for the landscape

Máté
Full time trader Live journal here
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

matevisky 
Nelson, New Zealand

Sorry guys. No time for trade today. Did not even meditate. We have workers at home, they are changing our windows, to do not get freezed out during winter time.

Missed a nice entry, missed my 25 tick profit, so got out. Market is smelly for me for a drop, dont want to overpush it... Sorry to dont see a nice clean disciplined trade. This is what it is...

Máté
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

matevisky 
Nelson, New Zealand

matevisky View Post
Sorry guys. No time for trade today. Did not even meditate. We have workers at home, they are changing our windows, to do not get freezed out during winter time.

Missed a nice entry, missed my 25 tick profit, so got out. Market is smelly for me for a drop, dont want to overpush it... Sorry to dont see a nice clean disciplined trade. This is what it is...

Hm. We have been dropped like a rock yesterday (250 tick or something like that...). Oke oke not after this one, after the next one... But my sense was at the right place at the right time...

Máté
Thanked by:

matevisky 
Nelson, New Zealand

I missed the runup, got out to early, was not fast enough and brave enough to move away may profit target. I was happy with a green dom, even if I would know where we are heading. Anyhow, clean and nice day. Should have been played a bit better, but I am oke with it. You can call it, ah it is crazy, ah it is rollover, we are after a drop bla bla bla... Yes all true, but the entries are entries, and the market moves are market moves. So missing this runup, was costy for me, (200 USD at least) but building the confident, and reading right, and reenter long is more benefitial, than anything else! Consistency every day, is killing any kind off big fish hunting. I will be there. I told you, ONLY THE TIME IS THE FACTOR!

Máté

matevisky 
Nelson, New Zealand

Time to time I am seeing new people to join to this thread. This is great! I am trying to highlight major milestones in the summery page of this journal, to make the reading easier. I will also collect someday the most thanked posts also, which maybe worth to read, till that, use the summery:

And thank you for join. Please do not hesitate, to ask question, or send me PM if things are not clear, but also please take time to read first, to understand things first, before asking

Máté
Thanked by:

matevisky 
Nelson, New Zealand

I will update the overview page as well, but here are the most thanked post so far:

Worth to read:
- Product what I bought:
- About trading systems and different styles here at nexusfi.com (formerly BMT):
- Meeting an old friend from the past story:

- getting noticed:
- out from the water after changing to Russel from YM:

Not so important:
- getting funded with real money by TST :
- A trade report after a choppy begining:
- Live trading report after 10 days:

Hopes these helps. It is readers choice

Máté
Thanked by:
vidrighin
Bucharest, Romania

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks Received: 11

You are a great trader and I think you become greater trader every day! I appreciate all your suggestions: Lumosity, Headspeace, Runkeeper...What books inspired you or what books you read ? ( I read all the journal here I hope I did not missed that info somewhere) Adrian

Thanked by:

matevisky 
Nelson, New Zealand

vidrighin View Post
You are a great trader and I think you become greater trader every day! I appreciate all your suggestions: Lumosity, Headspeace, Runkeeper...What books inspired you or what books you read ? ( I read all the journal here I hope I did not missed that info somewhere) Adrian

I believe the greatness is trading comes with time, but thank you.
About books: I do not have good answer for this. In the begining I was trying to believe it is good to read books, but for me did not played out well. We are all different, and based on this everyone has to find his own best thing to do. What I love about books to read is the ideas, and not the solution. I am giving you an example:
Reading Van Tharp till he is giving you an idea about the R, and other thing is good. I am not using them as it described in the book, but I do aware of that, what is it used for, so I tailored the information to my use. But, reading for 300 hundred pages about this concept is get me tired.
Otherwise, reading market wizards Jack D. Schwager is a great pleasure for me, even if he is not giving any solution, but highlighting a lots of interesting view and thinking around the market. So for me is reading books is to get experience from others, and not solutions.

This is the main reason, I am trying to not read trading related books, or listen podcast, I am trying to read, and listen other stuffs, ideas, stories to keep my brain thinking and processing information, and not to get solutions from others.

Máté
Thanked by:

Last Updated on August 8, 2016

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts