NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Mergodon TopSteptrader Live Account Journaling

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one matevisky with 251 posts (1,268 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 15 posts (33 thanks)
    3. looks_3 GFIs1 with 13 posts (27 thanks)
    4. looks_4 ratfink with 13 posts (57 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one matevisky with 5.1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two ratfink with 4.4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 iqgod with 3.1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bobwest with 2.2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 120,400 views
    2. thumb_up 1,759 thanks given
    3. group 75 followers
    1. forum 446 posts
    2. attach_file 166 attachments

Search this Thread

Mergodon TopSteptrader Live Account Journaling

matevisky 
Nelson, New Zealand

Experience: Beginner
Thanks Given: 633
Thanks Received: 1,533

Oke, so I am ready with the first version, I will not uploaded yet to the indicators, because this is only for testing. It should be good, it is caching the news from forexfactory, so you do not need to worry about that. It has all the function what I have been told, check the screenshot. You can do filtering based on country or impact, or you can leave the all filter on. Also you can repaint/color the bar border, or background, or you can just simply turn it off.
It is using always the current week event, so going back in time is not possible with it only inside the current week.

Any advice, or bug is appritiated, please send me message, and keep this forum clear in case of bugs, in case of improvments, you can hit the idea here as well.

Please test the news time conversion, it should be good, but if not just let me know!

merNewsV1.zip

Máté
Full time trader Live journal here
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
algorithmic

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks Received: 19

Matevisky, i mean what happens to daily loss limit when it comes to scaling up.TST website says by increasing cushion a trader can increase it's trading lots .but what happens to important factor of daily loss limit? will DLL increase as well? for example if you are trading a live funded 30k combine with 500$ DLL.if you can generate 4500$ you can use 5 lots as scaling plan explains.but what will be the DLL for this 5 lots ?

matevisky 
Nelson, New Zealand

algorithmic View Post
Matevisky, i mean what happens to daily loss limit when it comes to scaling up.TST website says by increasing cushion a trader can increase it's trading lots .but what happens to important factor of daily loss limit? will DLL increase as well? for example if you are trading a live funded 30k combine with 500$ DLL.if you can generate 4500$ you can use 5 lots as scaling plan explains.but what will be the DLL for this 5 lots ?

After 10 days you have to be in positive balance, that's all. If your balance +10000USD, and you are loosing 8000USD, they dont care, it is up to you

Máté
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
algorithmic

matevisky View Post
After 10 days you have to be in positive balance, that's all. If your balance +10000USD, and you are loosing 8000USD, they dont care, it is up to you

i think i should ask it in AMA TST thread that you mentioned,cuz i did not get my answer. any way i asked about DLL.thanks.

matevisky 
Nelson, New Zealand

algorithmic View Post
i think i should ask it in AMA TST thread that you mentioned,cuz i did not get my answer. any way i asked about DLL.thanks.

No DLL after 10 days as far as I know - only positive balance is the rule, but yes, better to ask the original source

Máté
Thanked by:
algorithmic

really ? if there is no DLL after 10 days and if the only factor is ability of generating profit,it would make TST a great choice.however it seems only a few /rare live funded traders was able to scale up.

matevisky 
Nelson, New Zealand

algorithmic View Post
really ? if there is no DLL after 10 days and if the only factor is ability of generating profit,it would make TST a great choice.however it seems only a few /rare live funded traders was able to scale up.

As far as I know yes. You can withdraw as much as you like but you have to manage your balance and trading

Máté
Thanked by:

matevisky 
Nelson, New Zealand

Eh, I chopped out, than I got some luck back, but not everything. Also I was inpatient because of the slow motion. Anyhow, all NQ trades was a small winenr, and I made 3 bad trade on YM, and I good one... If I would have followed my rule it would have been better, ofc there was some borderline trade as usual, but this is what it is...

Máté
algorithmic

matevisky View Post
As far as I know yes. You can withdraw as much as you like but you have to manage your balance and trading

aside from the fact that you should not hit zero balanced account,what parameters should be considered in balance ? what did you mean exactly?

matevisky 
Nelson, New Zealand

algorithmic View Post
aside from the fact that you should not hit zero balanced account,what parameters should be considered in balance ? what did you mean exactly?

Balance is your trading account size. First 10 days you are building up the balance, than you can trade as you like, ask them to modify the size based on scaling plan, or products. If you withdraw, they will withdraw there share, which is 20%. So in 10K account balance you can withdraw 1000USD, and you will recieve 800USD - 60USD withdraw fee, they will get 200USD your new balance will be 9000USD

Máté
Thanked by:

Last Updated on August 8, 2016

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts