NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Cannon Trading Company

Discussion in Brokers

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one CannonTrading with 25 posts (15 thanks)
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 7 posts (8 thanks)
    3. looks_3 andorre with 3 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 tturner86 with 3 posts (2 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one perryg with 4.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two DavidHP with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 1.1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 CannonTrading with 0.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 37,877 views
    2. thumb_up 50 thanks given
    3. group 20 followers
    1. forum 64 posts
    2. attach_file 2 attachments

Search this Thread

Cannon Trading Company

RoninRounder 
Kansas City

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT
Trading: TF,CL,ZS
Thanks Given: 75
Thanks Received: 30

Just finished setting up an account with Cannon.

The process was smooth and Ilan and his team was very responsive and helpful. Very happy with my choice.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

perryg 
Rechovot

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: CQG
Trading: Index,Currency and Energy futures
Thanks Given: 508
Thanks Received: 6,288

RoninRounder View Post

The process was smooth and Ilan and his team was very responsive and helpful. Very happy with my choice.

I can also confirm what you say.

Started this thread Reply With Quote

CannonTrading   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks Received: 183

RoninRounder View Post

Thanks guys, we are happy to help and appreciate the positive response!

We are here to answer questions as the markets and the industry are always revolving.

PM with any questions about Cannon Trading (800) 454-9572 (310) 859-9572. THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING.

PM with any questions about Cannon Trading (800) 454-9572 (310) 859-9572. Trading commodity futures, forex and options involves substantial risk of loss. The recommendations contained in this post are of opinion only and do not guarantee any profits. These are risky markets and only risk capital should be used. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote

kronie 
NYC + NY / USA

Platform: "I trade, therefore, I AM!"; Theme Song: "Atomic Dog!"
Trading: EMD, 6J, ZB

couple of Q's

a) intraday margin rates?, and a salesman to ask for....
b) ninja and which data vendor?
c) cash indices available or requires additional source?
d) finally, how are the comms?

kronie View Post
couple of Q's

hi Kronie,

Thank you for the inquiry, here are some answers:

a) intraday margin rates?, and a salesman to ask for....anyone here can assist . Most of us have over 10 years experience. you can call 800 454 9572
b) ninja and which data vendor? depending on trading needs, priorities etc. we can recommend either Rithmic or continuum
c) cash indices available or requires additional source? available
d) finally, how are the comms? base commissions with rithmic data feed are available at: https://www.cannontrading.com/services/futures-trading-commission depending on exact solution there may a small difference if you choose different FCM or data.

PM with any questions about Cannon Trading (800) 454-9572 (310) 859-9572. THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING.

PM with any questions about Cannon Trading (800) 454-9572 (310) 859-9572. Trading commodity futures, forex and options involves substantial risk of loss. The recommendations contained in this post are of opinion only and do not guarantee any profits. These are risky markets and only risk capital should be used. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

kronie 
NYC + NY / USA

Platform: "I trade, therefore, I AM!"; Theme Song: "Atomic Dog!"
Trading: EMD, 6J, ZB

Ilanlm View Post
hi Kronie,

Thank you for the inquiry, here are some answers:

a) intraday margin rates?, and a salesman to ask for....anyone here can assist . Most of us have over 10 years experience. you can call 800 454 9572
b) ninja and which data vendor? depending on trading needs, priorities etc. we can recommend either Rithmic or continuum
c) cash indices available or requires additional source? available
d) finally, how are the comms? base commissions with rithmic data feed are available at: https://www.cannontrading.com/services/futures-trading-commission depending on exact solution there may a small difference if you choose different FCM or data.

wow, something has improved here. I now remember, I asked these questions before, but that website and the links are much improved.

good thing, this volatile industry is as reflexive as it is, what with the former now mired in IB change of status, and the offer to clear through Dorman and RCG has been reduced to just one.....

perhaps kicking tires, sometimes the tires kick back.....

Still clearing with RCG, Dorman, Transact, Vision, IronBeam, OEC ( GAIN) I think being an independent IB clearing with different FCM's is one of our strengths as it really allows us to match client needs with the right software/set up but it is also a source for little confusion at times. A 5 minute conversation with any of our brokers will help traders get set up with the best fit.

tturner86 
Portland, Oregon

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: F-16CM-40
Trading: GBU-39
Thanks Given: 10,459
Thanks Received: 12,695

kronie View Post
couple of Q's

Ask for Joe Easton.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

CME new policy as far as data fees FAQ at:

https://www.cmegroup.com/market-data/distributor/files/market-data-policy-changes-faq-2014.pdf

tturner86 View Post
Ask for Joe Easton.

Joe does an excellent job just like the rest of our brokers so feel free to call and ask to speak to a broker and the most available one will be able to service your needs.

Last Updated on September 18, 2019

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts