NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

9G Dom (www.9gtrading.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Silvester17 with 41 posts (167 thanks)
    2. looks_two 1LotTrader with 20 posts (47 thanks)
    3. looks_3 tderrick with 18 posts (37 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mattz with 16 posts (40 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Silvester17 with 4.1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two mattz with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 1LotTrader with 2.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 tderrick with 2.1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 69,722 views
    2. thumb_up 488 thanks given
    3. group 51 followers
    1. forum 212 posts
    2. attach_file 16 attachments

Search this Thread

9G Dom (www.9gtrading.com)

mattz   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 2,440
Thanks Received: 3,789

Silvester17 View Post
9G is for ninja trader only and optimus is not on the NT list for brokerage options. meaning optimus can no longer offer the ninja trader platform to new costumers.

We partnered with Ross to help out with 9G distribution. However, we could not maintain this partnership because we were asked to remove any material that was related to ninja platform by NinjaTrader when they turned into a brokerage as well. 9G was a NinjaTrader addon only.

I also tried to reach out to Ross, and did not hear from him either.
He is a talented and decent guy and I also wish him well.

I suggest you examine the DOM from MarketDelta, Sierrachart and the new TT.
They offer lots of good functionalities.

Sorry that I could not offer any further help.

Matt Z
Optimus Futures

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

Trading futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. You may lose more than your initial investment. All posts are opinions and do not claim to be facts. Please conduct your own due diligence. Use only Risk capital when trading Futures.
1 800 771 6748 local 561 367 8686 email [email protected]

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Ninja Mobile Trader VPS (ninjamobiletrader.com)
Trading Reviews and Vendors

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
60 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
43 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
24 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
22 thanks
The Program
19 thanks
 synclavier 
London, United Kingdom

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TT
Trading: CL
Thanks Given: 17
Thanks Received: 12

Japhro View Post
Err...not replying to the forum, taking down the website for 4 months because of DNS attack? Sorry but that doesn't add up at all. Optimus used to be a vendor for him and all that material relating to 9g has been removed from their site as well. SOmething more is going on than 'website maintenance'

....yeah, I posted in June when the website had been down for just a month. It's now a few months on and I guess there is more going on. I had hoped that it would eventually be back up and all the suggestions for NT8 development, the 9G templates and some of the excellent order flow trade journals would be back online. At one stage it did seem that Ross was deep into NT8 development for 9G judging by the responses to our suggestions for new functionality, and this was going to be a free update for existing customers. It doesn't look like it's going to happen now.

I'm not sure where this leaves existing customers - I'm still using 9G DOM with NT7 but not sure what I'll do when I eventually make the jump to NT8....still not keen on the new NT SuperDom (unless someone is kind enough to build some volume at bid and volume at ask columns into it) so I may end up paying the subs for my Jigsaw D&S for live trading.

synclavier 
London, United Kingdom

Platform: TT
Thanks Given: 17
Thanks Received: 12

gwnrick View Post
Can someone get this working? i got all the files but can't check me license because server is offline

And the software isn't downloadable anymore. So take rights in own hands? We paid for it.

Sorry that you're going through this - it's a shame that Ross is not around to deal with his existing customers. I'm still using 9G, but aware that there is now no support if anything goes wrong :-/

optionzen 
Dallas

Platform: ThinkorSwim, Ninjatrader, Multicharts
Broker: Thinkorswim, Ninjatrader Brokerage
Thanks Given: 137
Thanks Received: 106

Stick with products like jigsaw where the owner of business has been constantly developing , responsive, strong business model and the price is unbeatable for the support . Products like jigsaw don't diissaper within in 2 years, that speaks of strong ethics and customer orientation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Jigsaw Trading  Jigsaw Trading is an official Site Sponsor

Thanks Given: 831
Thanks Received: 10,393

optionzen View Post
Stick with products like jigsaw where the owner of business has been constantly developing , responsive, strong business model and the price is unbeatable for the support . Products like jigsaw don't diissaper within in 2 years, that speaks of strong ethics and customer orientation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thanks Mom!

If you have any questions about the products or services provided, please send me a Private Message or use the futures.io " Ask Me Anything" thread
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Kaimu 
Madrid - Spain

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja
Trading: ES,NQ
Thanks Given: 883
Thanks Received: 346

Hi,

Anyone has any valid installer? I lost my 9g dom and can't reinstall it with what i have

cejstrup 
Denmark

Platform: NinjaTrader
Thanks Given: 1,183
Thanks Received: 160

ignacio90 View Post
Hi,

Anyone has any valid installer? I lost my 9g dom and can't reinstall it with what i have

I have 2 install files. Send me a private message if you're still looking.

Versions are 1.0.1.12 and 1.0.1.14.1 dev.

To succeed in trading you need to think like the minority ,so you won't end up like the majority
Thanked by:

DavidHP 
Isla Mujeres, MX
Legendary Market Wizard

Broker: Ninjatrader / Optimus Futures / AmpFutures
Trading: ES / 6E / 6B / CL
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 11,328
Thanks Received: 2,743

I still have not heard from Ross about this so I assume 9G will not continue unless someone has the source code etc.

I see the domain name will expire this month and if it is not renewed then the rest is obvious if it was not already.

I was one of the early users even before Ross started the current version and I must say it was an awesome work.

Rejoice in the Thunderstorms of Life . . .
Knowing it's not about Clouds or Wind. . .
But Learning to Dance in the Rain ! ! !
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

cejstrup 
Denmark

Thanks Given: 1,183
Thanks Received: 160

DavidHP View Post
I still have not heard from Ross about this so I assume 9G will not continue unless someone has the source code etc.

I see the domain name will expire this month and if it is not renewed then the rest is obvious if it was not already.

I was one of the early users even before Ross started the current version and I must say it was an awesome work.

Yes,it's a shame. Such a good product

Unfortunately it's also impossible to re-install using the install files as the installer tries to contact a server and download some files

A possible solution is to copy over a directory structure from an existing working install

This does pose another problem with the license. I have re-installed my Ninjatrader without having problems with 9G DOM,because I just keep the Ninjatrader directory intact. I also have several backups in several locations online and offline just in case

To succeed in trading you need to think like the minority ,so you won't end up like the majority
Thanked by:

Kaimu 
Madrid - Spain

Platform: Ninja
Trading: ES,NQ
Thanks Given: 883
Thanks Received: 346

cejstrup View Post
Yes,it's a shame. Such a good product

Unfortunately it's also impossible to re-install using the install files as the installer tries to contact a server and download some files

A possible solution is to copy over a directory structure from an existing working install

This does pose another problem with the license. I have re-installed my Ninjatrader without having problems with 9G DOM,because I just keep the Ninjatrader directory intact. I also have several backups in several locations online and offline just in case

@cejstrup

You are lucky. I'm trying to find a way to reinstall it again. I don't know if i can use your installer or files for what you have, but really will be nice to have a solution for that

Thanked by:

Last Updated on October 27, 2016

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts