NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Day Trade to Win's Atlas Line (daytradetowin.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Dragon with 10 posts (3 thanks)
    2. looks_two zulutrader with 6 posts (3 thanks)
    3. looks_3 sam028 with 5 posts (30 thanks)
    4. looks_4 714trader with 5 posts (0 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one puppeye with 11 thanks per post
    2. looks_two sam028 with 6 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Richard with 3.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 David_R with 1.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 56,981 views
    2. thumb_up 71 thanks given
    3. group 25 followers
    1. forum 79 posts
    2. attach_file 9 attachments

Search this Thread

Day Trade to Win's Atlas Line (daytradetowin.com)

djpl8 
Chesapeake

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TOS
Broker: TDAmeritrade
Trading: Stocks
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 1

I bought the daytradetowin system on a lark. It is a range break-out system and you will lose your a$$ in the long run. Should be called the snake oil daytradetowin system. The Atlas line is more smoke up your behind to take your money! There is no short cut to profits. Study, study, study and study some more to be profitable. In the end this is the only way to become successful in this business.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

David_R 
San Jose, Ca
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: Something moving
Thanks Given: 2,335
Thanks Received: 2,524

I have heard of DTTW and I bought the system as well. Not the Atlas line but the breakout system. As the saying goes, if it seems to good to be true it probably is. I traded it once or twice and made money, but the method calls for a 5 point stop in the ES. I think that is excessive and would rather find a way to trade with less risk. Plus, on occasion I would have a question about JP's recording of a trade as winner when I didn't see the trade play out like it was supposed to. Those questions would go unanswered. Anyway, bought it and dumped it. As far as the Atlas line goes, I've heard of it and I've seen one video on it. I didn't know it was $1800. Whenever i consider buying something that is supposed to be the end all be all "thing" in trading I just ask myself one question. I say to myself, self, if it was that good and one could make a fortune with it trading, why would they sell it? I guess they just want to help traders. Guess again.

D

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Dragon 
Bellingham, WA

Experience: Intermediate
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: 6E, CL
Thanks Given: 747
Thanks Received: 259

David_R View Post
Plus, on occasion I would have a question about JP's recording of a trade as winner when I didn't see the trade play out like it was supposed to. Those questions would go unanswered.

That's the kind of thing that really bothers me.

Since the last time I went to the site a few months back, John Paul revamped the site to appear more exciting and flashier. It's hard to find anything on the site that describes how he takes trades. All he does is show videos. Have you noticed how he edits them to include the brand in the upper right corner? That would be a great way to hide the market replay. Half the time he doesn't even fill his orders on market replay in the videos. It's pretty hilarious. I heard JP give a live webinar once (co-sponsored by Ninja mind you) and within about 30 seconds people were asking in the chatroom where they could sign up and in the same breath where to download ninja. Hmmm... I am telling you that guy is a creep.

714trader 
Newport Beach, CA

Here's the link to a free one week trial of the Atlas, daytradetowin.com/atlas

I have already exhausted my free trial so wondering if someone can test it out for themselves and let me know if they find any success in it?

Alan 
Sydney - Australia

Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Velocity Futures
Trading: ES, 6E
Thanks Given: 1,442
Thanks Received: 144

Where is the link?

sam028 
Site Moderator

Thanks Given: 3,825
Thanks Received: 4,629

714trader View Post
Here's the link to a free one week trial of the Atlas, daytradetowin.com/atlas

I have already exhausted my free trial so wondering if someone can test it out for themselves and let me know if they find any success in it?

714trader, have you visit the links posted here, and read what everybody says about daytradetowin ?
It's quite obvious that this is scam, so why do you want people to loose their time in testing this ?

Success requires no deodorant! (Sun Tzu)
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

David_R 
San Jose, Ca
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Beginner
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: Something moving
Thanks Given: 2,335
Thanks Received: 2,524

Dragon View Post
That's the kind of thing that really bothers me.

Since the last time I went to the site a few months back, John Paul revamped the site to appear more exciting and flashier. It's hard to find anything on the site that describes how he takes trades. All he does is show videos. Have you noticed how he edits them to include the brand in the upper right corner? That would be a great way to hide the market replay. Half the time he doesn't even fill his orders on market replay in the videos. It's pretty hilarious. I heard JP give a live webinar once (co-sponsored by Ninja mind you) and within about 30 seconds people were asking in the chatroom where they could sign up and in the same breath where to download ninja. Hmmm... I am telling you that guy is a creep.

The reason why he doesn't describe how he takes trades, at least for the regular daytrading course that is $600, is because if he even any detail you wouldn't need to course to get the answer. The manual is 50 plus pages with repetitive information to make the manual bigger. I could describe the original method in a paragraph or two. Since the initial method he has added another version for markets that run and don't come to the entry point. Ironically he calls that portion of the method the "chase the trade" method, something most of us try to avoid.

Actually, I'm not sure if he is doing a playback, but I have heard it is a Sim account. If you notice in the video that part of the DOM is hidden.

D

Thanked by:
 thatguy 
New Brunswick, NJ

Platform: N/A
Trading: N/A
Thanks Given: 46
Thanks Received: 157

sam028 View Post
714trader, have you visit the links posted here, and read what everybody says about daytradetowin ?
It's quite obvious that this is scam, so why do you want people to loose their time in testing this ?

Call me cynical, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is just a clever marketing ploy by "714trader", pretending to be an interested newbie, but really here to direct traffic to his site with alleged rumours about hedgefunds using this magic line. Wouldn't be the first time something like this happened.

Thanked by:
 714trader 
Newport Beach, CA

I'm asking people to take the free trial and see if this works, I never told anyone to purchase it. I just want to know if anyone has used it so I can decide whether or not to buy it.

thatguy 
New Brunswick, NJ

Platform: N/A
Trading: N/A
Thanks Given: 46
Thanks Received: 157

714trader View Post
I'm asking people to take the free trial and see if this works, I never told anyone to purchase it. I just want to know if anyone has used it so I can decide whether or not to buy it.

According to your posts, you have heard great things about it, you have heard that it is being used by hedge funds, you have talked with traders on Skype who has used it and you have used up your free trial already. Didn't you get your answer already?

Last Updated on October 29, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts