NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Astrology - Cycles in trading based on planets

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one tradermark with 28 posts (4 thanks)
    2. looks_two trade618 with 17 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Richard with 12 posts (29 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Fat Tails with 10 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one bobwest with 3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 2.8 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Richard with 2.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 gio5959 with 1.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 103,117 views
    2. thumb_up 134 thanks given
    3. group 48 followers
    1. forum 196 posts
    2. attach_file 21 attachments

Search this Thread

Astrology - Cycles in trading based on planets

traderTX 
pittsburgh, pa

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader, ensign, wave59
Broker: IB , AMP/ cqg
Trading: ES, CL
Thanks Given: 54
Thanks Received: 47

hi,
i am new here, and i dont use much astrology. but i like a software that is heavily into astrology and also gann-type of analysis. the software is wave59. no where near as popular as ninja, but i found it to be simple and elegant. especially if you are into astrology.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
29 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
25 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
21 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
17 thanks
Eric1704
California

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 15

You can believe in anything you want. But the ONLY way you learn to trade is to study Price Action! Price on the chart tells us where the market has been, is and where it most likely will go next. Every trader trading a market has an opinion which is on the chart in the form of price!

Good Luck.

Thanked by:

JamTheTrader 
Juno Beach

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja and TS
Broker: Optimus Futures / Matt
Trading: multiple

Astrology has little (will say this for you diehards) to NO place in intradaytrading. also, why in h--- do you want to make trading this complicated?

Just my opinion and you know they all stink

JamTheTrader

traderTX 
pittsburgh, pa

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader, ensign, wave59
Broker: IB , AMP/ cqg
Trading: ES, CL
Thanks Given: 54
Thanks Received: 47

lot of opining going on in this thread. so have you astrological nay-sayers actually tried using astrology in any of your tecno-analysis trading or have you concluded with out research or investigation that the stars couldnt have anything to do with anything including trading? myself, i havent tried it with trading, and i have no conclusion, but i see there is trading analysis based on it.
however, in another book on my shelf, sexual astrology, it describes a certain female sign's particular errogenous zones to a "T", this i base on investigation and research.

Thanked by:
tradermark
madison wisconsin

Thanks Given: 44
Thanks Received: 4

Now THAT'S the kind of research that beats staring at bar charts.Mark.

Richard
Dallas TX/USA

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks Received: 284

traderTX View Post
lot of opining going on in this thread. so have you astrological nay-sayers actually tried using astrology in any of your tecno-analysis trading or have you concluded with out research or investigation that the stars couldnt have anything to do with anything including trading?

Yes, one thing about me is that I actually do stuff It's my philosophy ("learning by doing"). I have a bookshelf full of traditional and modern astrology books, and I still go to a monthly get-together with astrologers and card-readers, etc. I have had a lot of fun learning the techniques and the ontological breakdown of the world that astrologers employ. It's very interesting stuff. I enjoy doing card-readings for fun and for idea generation. More people should try it!

But, I also have common sense, and mathematical knowledge. Common sense: if these are the set of my friends that can predict the future and have the deepest understanding the people around them, why are they also the set of my friends with the worst jobs, least money, and fewest significant others? Mathematical knowledge: Mixing (mathematics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, for one, makes the planets' effects on us unpredictable no matter how strong or weak they are. Statistics, for another, shows us that whenever someone actually tabulates supposed astrological phenomena, it's rare that they find anything of significance.

Thanked by:
tradermark
madison wisconsin

Have any members tried John Needham's the Danielcode service?What have your experiences been?Thanks,Mark

Eric1704
California

Why do traders need all of this anyway? If a trader is confident in his or her own ability to read price action, then they do not need anything else to trade successfully. Everything else is derived from price.

Thanked by:
tradermark
madison wisconsin

Members,I know everyone has a strong opinion on the validity of astro-trading.Most think it's B.S.What I would really like to know-have any members tried any of the astro-timing services,and or the daniel code service?What did you think?Thank you.Mark.

Eric1704
California

I am not sure why would a healthy person use a crutch to walk or a wheelchair? I have been there and done that. All traders go looking for the Holy Grail/Crutch that will give them an edge. It never did and never will exist. It is only after you start understanding the dynamics of supply and demand through price action will you become a profitable trader consistently.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on February 7, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts