NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Past Experience with Wendy Kirkland

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one jamusued with 10 posts (10 thanks)
    2. looks_two Cloudy with 5 posts (5 thanks)
    3. looks_3 kevinkdog with 4 posts (5 thanks)
    4. looks_4 BeachTrader with 4 posts (2 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one ARoses with 4.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two siuu with 3.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 wldman with 2.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 jamusued with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 95,571 views
    2. thumb_up 75 thanks given
    3. group 19 followers
    1. forum 48 posts
    2. attach_file 7 attachments

Search this Thread

Past Experience with Wendy Kirkland

siuu
england, United Kingdom

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 19

When you look for reviews of a product on the internet, you usually encounter articles that involve speculation, hype or promotion. This review you are about to read here is not speculation. It's a review by someone who actually signed up to Kirkland's F3 Family Financial Freedom product, and had to learn the hard way. You'll see all trade results for yourself, and how dangerously close I came to not receiving my money back when requesting a refund. I am only posting the truth.

I purchased Wendy Kirkland's F3 Family Financial Freedom trading system for $5,497 dollars on December 12th and 13th of 2016. I signed up for a 12 month subscription, due to expire on 12/13th December 2017. The money back guarantee stated that if a profit wasn't made at the end of the 12 month period, then I would be reimbursed the full amount of the purchase price ($5,497). I promptly applied for a Money block account as soon as my payment of $5,497 dollars went through. Due to the Christmas/New Year period and a delay caused by Money Block needing confirmation for a minor detail on my application form (which caused me to miss Kirkland's first two trades), it wasn't until January 11th, 2017 that my account was finally open, approved and ready to trade. All Trades were autotraded and the reason I applied for a Money Block account was because of Kirkland's salesman recommending this on the phone when I first purchased the product.

Ultimately, however, a profit was not made in my account.

A total of 19 trades were atuotraded in my account:

10 losses

9 wins

Overall result at the end of the 12 month subscription:

$66 dollar loss

Full results of the 19 trades executed for me in my Money Block account:

The last trade, the AMGN, January 19, 2018, 180 call, was manually closed by me on December 14th, 2017, due to being past the 12 month enrollment period, (which expired on December 12/13th, 2017.) It incurred a loss of $155 dollars, and I certainly was not going to risk losing more money when the subscription was already over.

Money Block Starting balance at beginning of subscription: $7,942.

Ending balance, after 19 trades during Kirkland's enrollment: $7,884.

Account starting balance snapshot/photo (click to see)

Past Experience with Wendy Kirkland-balance_history_2017january.pdf

Account ending balance snapshot photo (click to see)

Past Experience with Wendy Kirkland-balance_history_2017december.pdf

Entire trade history during Kirkland 1 year enrollment (click to see)
All trades were autotraded

Past Experience with Wendy Kirkland-entire-money-block-trade-history-during-kirkland-1-year-enrollment_-1-.pdf

Overall, this was not an investment I would like to remember, but it is my personal trading story, and perhaps someone here may find some value in this review. I've learned an important lesson: purchase products that only guarantee refunds if a 100% return of the INVESTMENT fee isn't made (which was $5,497 in my case). I was persuaded by a guarantee that promises a refund if only a profit isn't made, which refers to a profit for the account balance. I should have chosen a product where the seller has to make back $5,497 dollars. All in all, a system that failed to produce a single penny of profit for me over 19 trades is not something I would consider worth buying ever again or recommend to other traders.

Last words

Even more worryingly, when I requested the company send me a performance sheet during the time I asked for a refund, their result for the DIS SEP 15, 2017, 110 CALL trade claimed I won $393 dollars, which was completely false. My account shows I only won $68 dollars for the DIS SEP 15, 2017, 110 CALL. An invented, wildly inaccurate $325 dollars extra profit had been written in their sheet to portray a result in my account which never existed. Had I not noticed this mistake, my final result would have stood at a profit of $259 dollars instead of a loss of $66 dollars. I was fortunate to get my money back.

My advice for any future customer is this: when you request a refund, demand to see the company's performance sheet and show exactly how they calculated the figure for every single one of your trades. Then compare their results to yours. Only your results matter and your bank statements are critical evidence. You must be meticulous and study all figures. You might spot a mistake like I did. Do not ever count on the company to notice or reveal a mistake if one exists. The representative I dealt with when requesting a refund certainly never did (and I had sent her my own trade results for her to see). The "realized gains" report I sent to the representative had clearly shown my true profit of $68 dollars for the DIS SEP 15, 2017 Call trade, but she still sent her own version back with a false figure of $393 dollars profit written next to the DIS, SEP 15, 2017, CALL trade. Actions like this remind me to never trust anyone ever again.

P.S. (To see for yourself the inaccurate profit of $393 dollars for the DIS Sep 15,2017 110 Call trade that was invented by Kirklands company, I have attached a link below. When I requested a refund, I was told by Kirkland's assistant that I had made $844 dollars, and wasn't eligible for a refund. I requested to see how their figures were calculated and this performance sheet was sent to me. All my trades were highlighted in yellow for me, including the two I missed at the beginning of the enrollment. They wrote my results in red and black.

There were two losses not yet included in the performance sheet because it hadn't been updated, which wasn't anyone's fault. These two losses were the PG The AMGN JAN 19, 2018, 180 CALL, which resulted in a loss of $155, and the PG DEC 15, 95 CALL, which resulted in a $430 loss. These two results brought the claimed profit down from $844 to $259. $844- $155 (AMGN loss) = $689 profit. $689 -$430 (PG loss) = $259 profit. But a $259 profit still didn't make me eligible for a refund of the $5,497 dollars I paid. I was going to get my $5,497 dollars until I could prove Money Block and myself weren't lying.

It wasn't until I once again looked at the DIS SEP 15, 110 call trade that I noticed a horrific error. Scroll down to the DIS SEP 15, 2017, 110 call trade and you will see their incorrect figure of $393 dollars for yourself. This was intended to portray my result, even though my account clearly shows I only made $68 dollars for that DIS SEP 15, 110 call trade. I notified the assistant about this frightening mistake and my refund was processed. These are the kind of mistakes that destroy my faith in purchasing anything from that company again.

The Company's Performance Sheet showing my supposed, yet false, $393 dollar profit for
the DIS SEP 15, 2017 CALL 110 CALL trade.
Scroll down to the bottom

Past Experience with Wendy Kirkland-f3-performance-sheet-kirkland-assistant.pdf

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

cory 
virginia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,090

Quoting 
Overall result at the end of the 12 month subscription:
$66 dollar loss

that is pretty good result as far as let somebody else manage your money, it could be much much worse.

Thanked by:

SMCJB 
Houston TX
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TT and Stellar
Broker: Advantage Futures
Trading: Primarily Energy but also a little Equities, Fixed Income, Metals and Crypto.
Frequency: Many times daily
Duration: Never
Thanks Given: 4,375
Thanks Received: 10,192

cory View Post
that is pretty good result as far as let somebody else manage your money, it could be much much worse.

Agree. i was expecting to read a much worse scenario.

Thanked by:

wldman 
Chicago Illinois USA
Legendary Market Wizard

Broker: IB, ToS
Trading: /ES, US Equities/Options
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Hours
Thanks Given: 2,046
Thanks Received: 9,491

Seems strange to me.

Why in the world go through that much time (unsolicited) to outline an annual loss of $66?

How we deal with and learn from our losses really defines us as traders and as business people.

I have long forgotten any specific one, two, three or four digit losing trade or losing day. I do remember my first five, six and seven digit losing days. What I am certain of is that I will never have another losing trade and probably never a losing day even close to 5 digits.

I learned from the pain of loss and the pain of humiliation that I like making money BUT I can't stand opportunity stealing losers. I love little losers and I have WAY more of those than I like...because I kill losers little, before they become monsters. I drag puts like the ghost of Christmas Past rattles the chains of torment with every step. I get wrong quick. I have not added to a loser in 12 years to...include to carrying a mark unless there was a new reason to trade.

EVERY DAY I review the bottom 20% of trades and journal the details. The goal: don't repeat low probability outcomes. Many days the bottom 20% includes winning trades. When bad trades are on method, supported by sound logic....meaning there was no observable tell as to what I did wrong...I chalk that up to randomness in a dynamic market.

Those "losers", on ES are usually six or eight ticks, and way bigger than $66.

I'm suspect of why $66 makes anyone want to make a detailed post. Is the "mistake" trusting Wendy Kirkland, who ever that is? Is the point Wendy did not deliver or intentionally mislead? Big deal.

Sorry if I am missing it, but this seems strange.

Dan

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

jackbravo 
SF, CA/USA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: SC
Broker: Stage 5
Trading: NQ...uh..ES actually
Thanks Given: 4,362
Thanks Received: 2,400

Thanks for posting the review. I'm sure it will help many.

"It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop." Confucius

wldman 
Chicago Illinois USA
Legendary Market Wizard

jackbravo View Post

I can relate to a review of a product. It does seem like the company provided a refund in the end. Is there a thread for product reviews?

Thanked by:
siuu
england, United Kingdom

wldman View Post
Seems strange to me.

Why in the world go through that much time (unsolicited) to outline an annual loss of $66?

Sorry if I am missing it, but this seems strange.

Dan

Seems strange to me that you made no mention of the company's fabrication I exposed. Why in the world write an entire post talking about "stealing losers", "little losers".. "because I kill losers little".... and yet completely ignore a critically important falsified profit figure which could potentially warn future customers??

Sorry if you're still not able to understand, even with all the attached evidence I posted. I can see it flew over your head.

Still, at least other people will probably get it.

Thanked by:
siuu
england, United Kingdom

jackbravo View Post

No problem.

I just post online reviews and results of trading products I purchased, whether they turn out to be good, bad, or ordinary.

Thanked by:

wldman 
Chicago Illinois USA
Legendary Market Wizard

siuu View Post
Seems strange to me that you made no mention of the company's fabrication I exposed. Why in the world write an entire post talking about "stealing losers", "little losers".. "because I kill losers little".... and yet completely ignore a critically important falsified profit figure which could potentially warn future customers??

Sorry if you're still not able to understand, even with all the attached evidence I posted. I can see it flew over your head.

Still, at least other people will probably get it.

In the post above, I said I get it. It was losers stealing opportunity.

Don't bark up the wrong tree man. Because you say someone defrauded you does not mean it is true. People that purchase products, myself included, are often dissatisfied. It is noble to warn others that might purchase a trading program. I am happy that you got your money back.

Sometimes there is subtlety in life that gets ignored at detriment...like if someone read your review and ran out to buy that program. I was trying to encourage you to move your focus from product to productivity without coming across like a jack-ass. Sometimes we don't know what we don't know.

Don't let my quandary sidetrack you. Charge ahead, full speed.

Everyone be warned that Wendy Kirkland can't trade and can be persuaded with skill to return your purchase price.

Be well and trade well.
Dan

Thanked by:

Last Updated on September 5, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts