NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

List of FIO traders who have passed the TST combine or funded

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one aquarian1 with 11 posts (5 thanks)
    2. looks_two Sirkin01 with 11 posts (20 thanks)
    3. looks_3 lemons with 11 posts (35 thanks)
    4. looks_4 GuyMM with 9 posts (21 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one TickedOff with 8.4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two matevisky with 8 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 6.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Topstep with 4.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 103,028 views
    2. thumb_up 713 thanks given
    3. group 91 followers
    1. forum 221 posts
    2. attach_file 13 attachments

Search this Thread

List of FIO traders who have passed the TST combine or funded

Sayounara
Yokohama South Korea

Thanks Given: 100
Thanks Received: 81

SamJames View Post
No, unfortunately they are not. Also in the funded account the trades do not actually go to the market. A lot of people comment on this, but OneUpt try to avoid stating it explicitly, but if you read their answer to some specific question you will see that they mention this "detail".
Probably they are legit and they only "hedge" the big positions that are not automatically hedged by an opposite position of other traders, like CFD brokers do.
Anyway, personally I don't like CFD and if I trade futures I want to se my order printed on the ladder.

as long as I'm not risking my own capital, I don't really care whether or not my orders show up on the ladder.

but it'll be interesting to find out I guess. I just got funded and once I'm up and running I'll wait for a slow market when the volumes are thin and place my max allowed size on the extreme side of the ladder, and see whether or not it shows up.

and also I've got my own datafeed from sierrachart, so if the broker does any monkey business with the price I'll know for sure.

if I discover anything I'll post it on my oneuptrader journal here :

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

SBtrader82   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 222
Thanks Received: 1,333

Hi Sayounara can you plesse update how it's going with the funded account? Did you blow up? If so how long did it take?

If you did not blow up, could you verify if orders are real? Do they actually get transmitted to the market?

Sam
Sayounara View Post
as long as I'm not risking my own capital, I don't really care whether or not my orders show up on the ladder.

but it'll be interesting to find out I guess. I just got funded and once I'm up and running I'll wait for a slow market when the volumes are thin and place my max allowed size on the extreme side of the ladder, and see whether or not it shows up.

and also I've got my own datafeed from sierrachart, so if the broker does any monkey business with the price I'll know for sure.

if I discover anything I'll post it on my oneuptrader journal here :

Sent using the nexusfi.com mobile app

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Last Updated on September 13, 2020

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts