NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Viper AT

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Zoethecus with 22 posts (11 thanks)
    2. looks_two cory with 3 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 max-td with 2 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Eric j with 2 posts (0 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Dagonet with 3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Dragon with 3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Peter2150 with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Zoethecus with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 23,682 views
    2. thumb_up 23 thanks given
    3. group 13 followers
    1. forum 42 posts
    2. attach_file 34 attachments

Search this Thread

Viper AT

MadTr8r
Chicago

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 3

Hey guys, I enjoy the exchange of opinion on Viper Trading and their various services. I was a premium susbscriber for quite a while, but not because Im new to trading. I currently trade Futures, Options on stocks and currency futures, precisely the instruments Viper records on all their videos. Nevertheless I was intrigued and I was looking for an Auto trading system that would trade a few hours in the morning while I focused on stocks. I can only watch so many charts at once so I thought lets give it a shot. I spent a few months in the Trading Chat room, the chat moderators would talk about setups and market conditions pretty vanilla type commentary in a trading chat. They would constantly bring up live screenshots of the Auto Trader trading Crude or Gold, personally I use Squawk Box and various technical indicators on Tradestation, but when I joined I installed all the viper indicators etc... and I thought lets see what kind of edge this Viper package would provide. There is no magic grail I'll be the first to acknowledge that, trading is all about probabilities and having less losers than winners and guess what you come out ahead. Ive traded successfully on my own so I wasnt looking for a system to fix things or make me a fortune, I was looking for an extra set of eyes to allow me to trade more instruments per day. After a couple months of learning the setups levels and all the Viper techniques combined with their indicators I came to the conclusion that their software simply does not provide any value that you cannot obtain for free. I hope any newbies looking for the way steer clear of this software and do not trade real money accounts with their auto setups or manual Viper indicators they, you will come out losing. Even a lousy trading strategy or method can be profitable in the 50% range, many services advertise 70% or better signal accuracy or trading results Viper is neither copying a simple Heiken Ashi candle color you can get for free on any software and using Floor or Camarilla Pivots will provide you far better results for alot less money. When I did ask them if their red and blue candles colors were Heiken Ashi they claimed it was an advanced formula they could not share with me. LOL! Guess what I did well I simply took my Tradestation chart and Ninja chart same timframe side by side and used the Heiken Ashi along the Viper and it was nearly identical. I hope any new traders or struggling traders find this review useful, Im not here to bash any quality companies selling valid training or software but I do feel as an experienced trader that has seen it all it is my duty to pass on my opinion of indicators and software that serves no purpose other than to part traders from their money. I never asked for a refund of my membership fees I simply cancelled my subscription, I consider what I paid for a few months a cheap tuition to measure the quality of the teacher and the class. Good trading all!

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 sharmas 
Auckland

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: CL and ES
Thanks Given: 3,822
Thanks Received: 750

Hi MadTr8r

Would you mind sharing the set up and indicators that you used to see the similarities with Viper.

sharmas

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 Cristian 
Bucharest - Romania

Experience: None
Platform: NT, SC, MC, MW
Broker: NinjaBrokerage
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 43

https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/viper-trading-systems/

Last Updated on November 27, 2018

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts