NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

TRADEEUROFX.COM FROM CHARLES BOOTH

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one jsengxx2 with 15 posts (15 thanks)
    2. looks_two Cloudy with 8 posts (15 thanks)
    3. looks_3 wldman with 6 posts (9 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 6 posts (21 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 3.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Cloudy with 1.9 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 wldman with 1.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 jsengxx2 with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 21,175 views
    2. thumb_up 75 thanks given
    3. group 7 followers
    1. forum 47 posts
    2. attach_file 5 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

TRADEEUROFX.COM FROM CHARLES BOOTH

jsengxx2 
Portugal, Viana do Castelo

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Trading: 6e

Hello,

Charles Booth from the thread my 6e strategy is now running this site: www-tradeeurofx.com.
Is there some feedback about this course? video?

Started this thread

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 Cloudy 
desert CA

Platform: NT7, various
Broker: various, TDA
Trading: NQ,ES
Thanks Given: 2,396
Thanks Received: 1,748

So far the site looks like it's only one-on-one mentoring and initial contact is by email/skype. So there is no website cart to purchase indicators or specific course materials as of yet. Someone said he heard it was $1500 for the mentorship. I would assume it would be a full mentoring by phone and/or shared desktop/webinar until the student can trade by himself using CJ's new methods.

The info and links to his old method which he shared on nexusfi.com (formerly BMT) is here:

In any case, CJ seemed to have shown a reasonably good track record from most all witnessed accounts here.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
 Cloudy 
desert CA

CJ Booth has more information about his mentorship program. First there is a disclaimer agreement button,then
the course is shown in more detail: Education-program at Trade the Euro Futures

program-page-2

Which seems to be 6 months, or 26 weeks divided in 4 steps. Where one is guided from learning about the program's brand of price action in the first step, sim in the 2nd step, live trading in the 3rd step and joining the trading room in the last step. With constant feedback and communication with the student throughout.

program-part-3

Some scheduled free preview sessions and info on cost structure.

Thanked by:

abrito900 
Lisbon - Portugal

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Multicharts
Broker: Amp Futures/CQG
Trading: ES
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 20

CJ has dumped all payed indicators he used in the past, he only uses free stuff now.

Over time he has made his method simpler and relying less on indicators and more on understanding what's happening.

Thanked by:
 Cloudy 
desert CA

abrito900 View Post
CJ has dumped all payed indicators he used in the past, he only uses free stuff now.

Over time he has made his method simpler and relying less on indicators and more on understanding what's happening.

Interesting to hear that. He had used or tried to incorporate stuff from NexGen, Hawkeye, Kwik-pop, Js-services etc.
As members of his early free room, we had to subscribe to Kwik-pop or JS for a while.

As of now, I've ditched all paid third party indicators too, except for one , Barry Taylor's "better pro-am". "tradeeurofx.com" site mentions "price action" a lot. I think anyone serious about real price action should at least have gone through Al Brook's book(s), the original or the new set. Maybe CJ has learned more about price action since the time he was here on futures.io (formerly BMT).

Thanked by:
 jsengxx2 

After having attended the free preview off Charles Booth and after having emailed him, I have discussed some aspects with him just before he launched his site, I have concluded that he is just an other market charlatan.
Another loser that could not make it and now is teaching other people with something that he cals a strategy.
In the last email he treatens me, just read:

From Charles Booth:
´´If you knew my trading method instead of trying to get something for free you would know why I take profits where I do. This strategy is strictly rule based on entries and targets.

I am aware that you contacted a trader that knows my method in an attempt to get my method for free, let this be a warning, also you have done this after telling me that you cant trade because you are busy remodeling your house. Someone that may be dishonest really has no business ripping a trading method you do not know enough about.

The setup you refer to on the news was a price action setup. I take the trades, I did not answer your question yesterday because you are not a student of mine – had you been I would have and you would have known why the trade was taken and why you would only take 8 ticks.

I am not interested in your trading plan but I will wish you luck in your trading. Head the warning concerning your attempts to get my method for free, you & the person if any that discloses this method without being a student can find yourself in a situation you do not want to be in.´´

If I remember the indicators that he is using are free indicators so we can not trade with them because some one is just running a web site with some kind of strategy???

He uses one chart with an unirenko bar with settings T=1, R=9, O=4. The large time frame is a unirenko bar with settings T=8, R=24, O=8.
Indicators:
Trigerlines, period=80, trigavg=20
EMA50, EMA200.
Swing indicator setting 5
Triggerlines, period=30, trigavg=20
Unirenkobarclose, offset -1

He cals it price action but you can not see price action from a renko bar. Renko bars are a king to show you support and ressistance but I repeat you cannot see price action from a renko bar. You need to take time into account to see price action!

Just be careful!! This is another strategy that will work when the market is trending but 70% off the time it is not and then you will lose a lot more than you are winning.

I have attached templates from the charts I described here.

If you want to learn trading spend many hours watching it and don´t trust anybody that is trying to sell a holy grail.
If they where successful they where not teaching people how to trade!

Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: T1R9O4.xml
Elite Membership required to download: T8R24O8.xml
Started this thread
 jsengxx2 

By the way this is his second attempt to run a website related with trading and teaching how to trade the 6e.
His first one was:

learntotradeeurofx.com

Started this thread

abrito900 
Lisbon - Portugal

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Multicharts
Broker: Amp Futures/CQG
Trading: ES
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 20

Were did you come up with those settings?
Some are right but that won't give you his charts, quite a bit different actually.

Thanked by:
 jsengxx2 

abrito900 View Post
Were did you come up with those settings?
Some are right but that won't give you his charts, quite a bit different actually.

CJ Booth mentioned a Portuguese student that he had and with the name he gave to me I came too you. I emailed you and you mentioned that you where not a student and that you talk with CJ Booth every day. I then asked you if you knew the settings off the keltnerchannel to create the volatility band that CJ Booth is using, No reaction but this are the words from CJ Booth:

´´I am aware that you contacted a trader that knows my method in an attempt to get my method for free, let this be a warning, also you have done this after telling me that you cant trade because you are busy remodeling your house. Someone that may be dishonest really has no business ripping a trading method you do not know enough about.´´

So you work with CJ Booth, and you come here just to protect your business?

Good luck,
Joao Soares

Started this thread

Closed Thread

Last Updated on June 18, 2013

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts