NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

TRADEEUROFX.COM FROM CHARLES BOOTH

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one jsengxx2 with 15 posts (15 thanks)
    2. looks_two Cloudy with 8 posts (15 thanks)
    3. looks_3 wldman with 6 posts (9 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 6 posts (21 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 3.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Cloudy with 1.9 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 wldman with 1.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 jsengxx2 with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 21,175 views
    2. thumb_up 75 thanks given
    3. group 7 followers
    1. forum 47 posts
    2. attach_file 5 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

TRADEEUROFX.COM FROM CHARLES BOOTH

bobbyacim 
new york

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Broker: mb trading
Trading: 6e

jsengxx2 View Post
Hello bobby,

I have followed his method and it is al about support and resistance levels just see it as a building where the floor is a support and resistance level.
I have some doughs about his performance because in some trades he is giving the trade some time and in others he moves his stop up so the trade is giving him -6 ticks instead off -11 or -12 ticks.
Another factor is that he is mentioning on his website trades that are taken by ´´institutions´´. Trading in direction with institutions.
And another factor is that he is posting his performance based on 2 contracts. Why not post the results off one contract and then you can multiply that by the amount off contracts that you are trading? Traders don´t think about how much money the are making but they are ´´playing a game´´ where it is all about points or ticks, If you think about money than you can not trade without fear and that is the biggest problem losing traders have.
And if you follow his trades than you will get some more ????????? because off trades that are taken right at a news event where you get x candles in a fraction off a second. Based on his entry criteria you cannot place a trade at that moment because price is moving too quickly just too place a trade at a certain price level.

If he wan´t too proof something just post the account performance from NT then I will believe his performance.

Just something about the time that you spend and just making 15 or 20 ticks a day I think that that is not that bad. When I trade, I have not get the time right now too trade will be trading full time from September on, I spend about the same time as you for about 6 too 8 hours a day just looking for the right trade at the right support and resistance levels and looking for a 20 tick gain per day. Markets are not always moving, so just look for the right moment to enter.

Good luck with trading,
Joao Soares

Dear Joao,

Sorry to say, you are talking out of your Bxtthoxe!

Support and resistance is just a small but important part of Charles's method. The method is a lot more precise than that alone!

The man supports himself strictly on his trading method, who else in this forum can claim that????
I have taken his mentoring course and it is responsive for turning my trading around. I am finally profitable!!!!

I know the trades he takes are REAL because I take the same trades and they have produced a profit for me!!!!!

Please STOP pretending you know his method, and if your trading sucks just like my trading did, then I urge you to take the plunge and sign up, you will not regret it. I personally guarantee it!!!!

Good trading......
Bobby

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
 jsengxx2 
Portugal, Viana do Castelo

bobbyacim View Post
Dear Joao,

Sorry to say, you are talking out of your Bxtthoxe!

Support and resistance is just a small but important part of Charles's method. The method is a lot more precise than that alone!

The man supports himself strictly on his trading method, who else in this forum can claim that????
I have taken his mentoring course and it is responsive for turning my trading around. I am finally profitable!!!!

I know the trades he takes are REAL because I take the same trades and they have produced a profit for me!!!!!

Please STOP pretending you know his method, and if your trading sucks just like my trading did, then I urge you to take the plunge and sign up, you will not regret it. I personally guarantee it!!!!

Good trading......
Bobby

Hi Bob,

Can you post a screen shot off your account performance in NT for the past 2 months?

Started this thread

bobbyacim 
new york

jsengxx2 View Post
Hi Bob,

Can you post a screen shot off your account performance in NT for the past 2 months?

Yes I COULD, but I need to fist blot out my account info and scan it in to big mikes.......

jsengxx2 
Portugal, Viana do Castelo

bobbyacim View Post
Yes I COULD, but I need to fist blot out my account info and scan it in to big mikes.......

Good morning bobbyacim,

How is trading going? When will we see some screen shots from your P%L?
The strategy looks very interesting but without reel proof it is rely hard too relay on some one that is trying to sell something.

Good luck,
Joao Soares

Started this thread

bobbyacim 
new york

Folks,

I am not saying Charles method is "perfect" "never loses" "never has unprofitable periods" What I am saying is in my 6 years of feverish searching for a method that gives the small retail trader a chance to make money with 1-2 contracts, Charles method is the very BEST I have seen!!!!!!

What might make it unpopular with some is the misconception perpetrated by the so called "dream merchants" that you can open your laptop, invest a few minutes, make cash$$$$ and close down and go on your merry way.

With Charles method, you need to invest the time for that so called "perfect setup" sometimes it may come in an hour but often times it may take 4,5, 6 hours of screen time for the right setup to appear, alas its a JOB, like any other job (sorry for the reality check) however its a job you can do in your pajamas, sipping your favorite brand of coffee......

I have even tried to improve the method by adding indicators of my own, -NO GO-, the method is at its optimum as it stands!! This method is the only one I know that really offers someone the opportunity to support themselves strictly from their trading endeavors'.

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,172
Thanks Received: 101,536

bobbyacim View Post
Folks,

I am not saying Charles method is "perfect" "never loses" "never has unprofitable periods" What I am saying is in my 6 years of feverish searching for a method that gives the small retail trader a chance to make money with 1-2 contracts, Charles method is the very BEST I have seen!!!!!!

What might make it unpopular with some is the misconception perpetrated by the so called "dream merchants" that you can open your laptop, invest a few minutes, make cash$$$$ and close down and go on your merry way.

With Charles method, you need to invest the time for that so called "perfect setup" sometimes it may come in an hour but often times it may take 4,5, 6 hours of screen time for the right setup to appear, alas its a JOB, like any other job (sorry for the reality check) however its a job you can do in your pajamas, sipping your favorite brand of coffee......

I have even tried to improve the method by adding indicators of my own, -NO GO-, the method is at its optimum as it stands!! This method is the only one I know that really offers someone the opportunity to support themselves strictly from their trading endeavors'.

Bobby,

You really need a lot more experience. I am direct with you because I think it is the best approach, no sugar coating.

In the past you have gone on and on and on in threads on futures.io (formerly BMT) about only doing business with vendors who can prove they are profitable. So, please post the tax returns and broker statements of Charles Booth immediately.

Also, since you are now recommending his service, and you have stated you are profitable, then since you have been so steadfast in the past about needing proof of P&L, you should also post your tax returns and broker statements.

Last, telling someone they need to invest time in a method is quite obvious. You were told the same thing, but refused to listen to anyone --- and judging by your posting patterns and the post content, all you have done is continued to search for OTHERS to teach you how to trade, instead of actually becoming a trader. Traders LEAD. They do not FOLLOW.

You may have fooled yourself, but please - stop with your posts on this subject because I don't want anyone else to be fooled by you.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:

bobbyacim 
new york

Big Mike View Post
Bobby,

You really need a lot more experience. I am direct with you because I think it is the best approach, no sugar coating.

In the past you have gone on and on and on in threads on futures.io (formerly BMT) about only doing business with vendors who can prove they are profitable. So, please post the tax returns and broker statements of Charles Booth immediately.

Also, since you are now recommending his service, and you have stated you are profitable, then since you have been so steadfast in the past about needing proof of P&L, you should also post your tax returns and broker statements.

Last, telling someone they need to invest time in a method is quite obvious. You were told the same thing, but refused to listen to anyone --- and judging by your posting patterns and the post content, all you have done is continued to search for OTHERS to teach you how to trade, instead of actually becoming a trader. Traders LEAD. They do not FOLLOW.

You may have fooled yourself, but please - stop with your posts on this subject because I don't want anyone else to be fooled by you.

Mike

Dear Big Mike,

I do not know what the hexx this giberish of yours is suppose to mean?

I am just saying That I am profitable now thanks to Charles's method, but more importantly I wanted to clear up the misconception that you can trade for a few minutes and be done!

I end with a simple question to you Big Mike, Are you profitable? After all, you have been at this a lot longer than most of us or does this site's profits substitute for your trading profits?

I expect to be banned from this site just like you banned Charles after he won YOUR TRADING CHAMPIONSHIP hands down!!! Hey, your the king, its your site, and to quote you "this is not a democracy, I rule"

Cheers to a jealous man!!!

regards,

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,172
Thanks Received: 101,536

Yes I am profitable, and yes I also make money on futures.io (formerly BMT) in exchange for my work on it.

I am also done with you and as you mentioned, Charles. So after I ban you I will lock this thread and the rest of us can move on. I have learned there is no way to make everyone happy all the time. In the end, it is my site and I will protect it when given reason to do so.

Sent from my Nexus 4

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal

Closed Thread

Last Updated on June 18, 2013

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts