NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Beth's Journey to Make Her Millions

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one wgreenie with 1,146 posts (808 thanks)
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 108 posts (161 thanks)
    3. looks_3 cory with 52 posts (53 thanks)
    4. looks_4 monpere with 40 posts (86 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one monpere with 2.2 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 1.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 cory with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 wgreenie with 0.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 320,355 views
    2. thumb_up 1,621 thanks given
    3. group 83 followers
    1. forum 1,776 posts
    2. attach_file 876 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Beth's Journey to Make Her Millions

stuart123
sydney

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

im a newbie too and trade es. Would you be kind enough to tell me some of the indicators and rules u use. much appreciated

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Build trailing stop for micro index(s)
Psychology and Money Management
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Ninja Mobile Trader VPS (ninjamobiletrader.com)
Trading Reviews and Vendors
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
37 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
22 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
22 thanks
The Program
19 thanks
 wgreenie 
Cambridge, Ontario

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: 6E
Thanks Given: 1,258
Thanks Received: 1,203

Big Mike View Post
Actually no

I deleted the attachment just now, the d9particle oscillator is an Elite-only indicator, this thread is in the normal forum.

Please remember to keep Elite-only indicators in Elite-only threads.

Sorry Big Mike it slipped out of my mind!

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread
 wgreenie 
Cambridge, Ontario

stuart123 View Post
im a newbie too and trade es. Would you be kind enough to tell me some of the indicators and rules u use. much appreciated

Yes Stuart. Newbie me has shared my trading rules and tips on Posts #5 and #10 on page 1. One MUST know his/her trading system well PLUS bearing the following in mind 1,000,000,...% ALL THE TIME:

1. Preserve Precious Capital
2. Sit on hands (SOH) when there're NO high probability trades
3. Do NOT over-trade
4. Be a well-disciplined and focussed trader

Hope you get a chance to read the High Probability Trading book by Marcel Link. If not, you may private message me with your email and I will email it over!

Good luck and Happy & Successful Trading!

Beth

Thanked by:

cory 
virginia

Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,090

wgreenie View Post
Hi Everyone...
I still cannot make the B/E filters get triggered! ..

how about -1 tick filter.

Thanked by:
 wgreenie 
Cambridge, Ontario

Hi Cory

I succeeded in having the BE triggered when the trade moves 8 tick (predetermined) away. Unfortunately, no luck so far for a trail code to work after almost 3 weeks now .. I got a Ninja sample strategy with a trail code last Fri. Spent the whole weekend trying to have it triggered (only changed its entry condition) and still not working even some trades met all the predetermined conditions incl breakEvenTicks, trailProfitTrigger, and trailStepTicks etc etc.

I'm doomed! Having said that, I will continue my "fruitless" search. Maybe somehow someday it will bloom!!

Beth

Pava 
Studio City CA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: ninjatrader
Thanks Received: 10

in system such as this one fixed stop will work better

Thanked by:
stuart123
sydney

Thanks Received: 0

thanks for replying. i was wondering if the wizard setups are on public forum or is it in elite section

wgreenie 
Cambridge, Ontario

Hi Stuart

Type The Wizard in the Search field and you will find his 2 threads with the most recent one as follows:

Note: His first thread named Holy Grail.

You will find most of his indicators in the public forum except d9 (Elite Circle). He is not using it in his new system. The Wizard has been very helpful and responsive. Please feel free to share your questions in his thread if you need any clarification on his systems/indicators.

I received your private message and cannot locate your email. Please PM again with your email in the text. Thanks.

Beth

wgreenie 
Cambridge, Ontario

Hi

Enclosed is the newest set-up I'm using for my strategy development and discretionary trading. For sim-trade manually, not sure if I will switch back to 4-MedianRenko and will compare them later this week.

I modified the d9 indicator a little. An audio alert when the Prediction trend crossabove 1 or crossbelow -1 in case I "zozozo" off after waiting patiently for a signal LOL! Big Mike's futures.io (formerly BMT) Envelope Expansion base line (blue dotted line) will help minimize counter-trend trades. Long only when the price bar is above the blue dotted line or Short only when it's below it. The red and green dots on the MACD BB indicator will help as well. Last but not least, the magenta and blue round DonMA dots will give me an idea where to place the MM order.

Still working on automation. Will have 4 running tomorrow. Plan to resume sim-trading (discretionary method) next week as automation will take some time. Listen to trading hypnosis scripts + EFT (Emotion Freedom Technique - tapping) will tame my emotion and I will be steps closer to become a disciplined and focussed trader!! Wish me luck.

You will hear from me soooooooooon! Smile.

Happy & Successful Trading!

Beth

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	YM 06-10  3_23_2010 (6 RangeNoGap).jpg
Views:	341
Size:	178.1 KB
ID:	10144  
Thanked by:

exiledgoblin 
Toronto, ON

Broker: Amp Futures/CQG and Interactive Brokers
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 20

wgreenie View Post
Hi

Enclosed is the newest set-up I'm using for my strategy development and discretionary trading. For sim-trade manually, not sure if I will switch back to 4-MedianRenko and will compare them later this week.

I modified the d9 indicator a little. An audio alert when the Prediction trend crossabove 1 or crossbelow -1 in case I "zozozo" off after waiting patiently for a signal LOL! Big Mike's futures.io (formerly BMT) Envelope Expansion base line (blue dotted line) will help minimize counter-trend trades. Long only when the price bar is above the blue dotted line or Short only when it's below it. The red and green dots on the MACD BB indicator will help as well. Last but not least, the magenta and blue round DonMA dots will give me an idea where to place the MM order.

Still working on automation. Will have 4 running tomorrow. Plan to resume sim-trading (discretionary method) next week as automation will take some time. Listen to trading hypnosis scripts + EFT (Emotion Freedom Technique - tapping) will tame my emotion and I will be steps closer to become a disciplined and focussed trader!! Wish me luck.

You will hear from me soooooooooon! Smile.

Happy & Successful Trading!

Beth

Hi Beth,

What are your settings for the MACDBB Lines indicator? Do you only have the MACDBB in that panel?

Thanks!

Follow me on Twitter

Closed Thread

Last Updated on May 21, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts