NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Topstep's Nick Dolby (Social Media and Community Coordinator) - Ask me Anything (AMA)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Topstep with 258 posts (612 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 121 posts (306 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 49 posts (167 thanks)
    4. looks_4 emini2000 with 36 posts (16 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 3.4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two DarkPoolTrading with 2.8 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 2.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Topstep with 2.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 491,349 views
    2. thumb_up 2,123 thanks given
    3. group 387 followers
    1. forum 1,296 posts
    2. attach_file 44 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Topstep's Nick Dolby (Social Media and Community Coordinator) - Ask me Anything (AMA)

wwwingman 
Paris, France

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: SC, NT, ToS
Trading: CME & Eurex Futures
Thanks Given: 339
Thanks Received: 194

Hi,
Are there any plans to support SierraChart with TopStepTrader ?

Thank you,
W.

-- The rest is silence
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
 addchild 
Bay Area California

Experience: None
Platform: TT T4
Broker: Phillip Capital
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 926
Thanks Received: 898

wwwingman View Post
Hi,
Are there any plans to support SierraChart with TopStepTrader ?

Thank you,
W.

Sierrachart IS already supported, it is compatible with the t4 login credentials given to you for the combine.

Thanked by:

treydog999 
seoul, Korea

Platform: Multicharts
Broker: CQG, DTN IQfeed
Trading: YM 6E
Thanks Given: 291
Thanks Received: 1,039

Is there any plans to support multicharts?

Topstep
Chicago, IL

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks Received: 746

garyboy275 View Post
So the cushion is 5k/10k and the 15k/30k is what you accumulate in total profits(yet is distributed to you every month-does that count towards it) for the 80-20% split ? Am I understanding this right ?

Also can you go into numbers as %(you maynot want to give actual #'s) of people who get funded on passing the combine and who go onto become senior traders ? Thanks

garyboy- The details for the account cushion can be found on this page: Live Trading Room | Trading Program | Topstep Funded Trader

When you accumulate profits of $15k or $30k you will be bumped up from 60/40 to 70/30 to 80/20 profit split (the traders way).

Lastly, TST does not release numbers for funded trader's performance. This is confidential between their equity partner and the funded trader. If you would like to talk to any of our past, current, or upcoming funded traders they are in our chat room daily. The only numbers we do give out are how many funded traders are active with them. This is currently at 28.

One last point, TST offers an opportunity to trade on a funded account for those that show they are disciplined and meet an objective. What the trader does once funded is completely on them. I will say that those that continue doing what got them to the funed account (staying disciplined and following risk parameters) are doing very well.

mp

Topstep
Chicago, IL

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks Received: 746

treydog999 View Post
Is there any plans to support multicharts?

treydog- Sierracharts is available already. Our next platform to be added will be Ninjatrader. Once that is good to go, we will look to add additional platforms.

mp

Vincent Vega 
Beer Sheva,Israel

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: YM
Thanks Given: 49
Thanks Received: 54

TopstepTrader View Post
Our next platform to be added will be Ninjatrader. Once that is good to go, we will look to add additional platforms.
mp

Is there any estimated date that NinjaTrader will be available for the combine?

“Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person.”--Albert Einstein
Thanked by:
vercetti
Manchester, NH

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 12

TopstepTrader View Post
treydog- Sierracharts is available already. Our next platform to be added will be Ninjatrader. Once that is good to go, we will look to add additional platforms.

mp

Hi, missed the memo on Sierracharts been available for the Combine. I was trying to find this information on your website but no luck. When you mean using Sierrcharts, do you mean using Sierracharts DOM or Trading from the charts? Please direct me to the location where I can find Sierracharts as an option for the Combine on your website.

Thank you

Thanked by:
 PK007 
South Africa

Platform: Tastyworks, Ninjatrader
Broker: Tastyworks, IB, Ninja
Trading: Stocks, Options and Futures
Thanks Given: 35
Thanks Received: 121

Hi Michael,
If a trader gets funded with a $50k account and he/she makes good progress over a period of time, i.e. grows the account, will you consider adding to the funded account? For example bumping it up to a $150k account? Or must the trader complete a new $150k combine to get access to more funding?

Silver Dragon 
Cincinnati Ohio
Legendary Master Data Manipulator

Platform: TastyWorks / NT
Broker: TastyWorks /NT
Trading: FX, Stocks, Options
Thanks Given: 6,422
Thanks Received: 5,238

vercetti View Post
Hi, missed the memo on Sierracharts been available for the Combine. I was trying to find this information on your website but no luck. When you mean using Sierrcharts, do you mean using Sierracharts DOM or Trading from the charts? Please direct me to the location where I can find Sierracharts as an option for the Combine on your website.

Thank you

@vercetti

I use Sierra Charts on TST. You can trade from the chart or the DOM. Choice is yours. The only thing you need to do is to let TST know you're going to use Seirra Charts by emailing them or visiting the support room in the chat after you sign up.

Robert

nosce te ipsum

You make your own opportunities in life.
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:

josh 
Georgia, US
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: None
Platform: SC
Broker: Denali+Rithmic
Trading: ES, NQ, YM
Thanks Given: 6,752
Thanks Received: 18,136

Silver Dragon View Post
@vercetti

I use Sierra Charts on TST. You can trade from the chart or the DOM. Choice is yours. The only thing you need to do is to let TST know you're going to use Seirra Charts by emailing them or visiting the support room in the chat after you sign up.

Robert

And you don't even need to let them know; I used SC with TST from day 1 and never had to inform them of this.

Thanked by:

Closed Thread

Last Updated on January 31, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts