NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

No BS Day Trading www.nobsdaytrading.com

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one spideysteve with 12 posts (14 thanks)
    2. looks_two Heph333 with 11 posts (63 thanks)
    3. looks_3 ReeceD with 10 posts (78 thanks)
    4. looks_4 hen322 with 9 posts (23 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one BeachTrader with 26.2 thanks per post
    2. looks_two jstnbrg with 14.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 ReeceD with 7.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Heph333 with 5.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 158,966 views
    2. thumb_up 750 thanks given
    3. group 131 followers
    1. forum 189 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread

No BS Day Trading www.nobsdaytrading.com

MichaelFlowTrader
Atlanta

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks Received: 120

No BS is great for people who KNOW absolutely NOTHING about trading on JUST the DOM. Also, people who will be fine trading notes and bonds. To a lesser extend, some other markets. It will give you a launching pad, but it will not turn you into a winning trading.

It will be you job to take the information and turn it into something that gives you an ability to make money. I've been highly critical of this course because it doesn't fit my trading worldview when it comes to the DOM and feels a bit dated. If you are new to DOM trading, then it will be a decent start.

I think that the Axia Future guys have a more modern and updated approach to learning how to trade on the DOM. I'm sure John is still trading some futures, but last time I talked to him he had moved to trading stocks because of the lower fees he was getting and the market state was favorable for what he was trying to learn. In all honest, you can learn DOM trading on you on without much help, with free videos, then just put in the hours...

I am a profitable real trader, not because of any course, but because of the work training on diff DOM concepts. You will do the same when you put in the work.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
PowerLanguage & EasyLanguage. How to get the platfor …
EasyLanguage Programming
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
29 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
21 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
17 thanks

hen322 
San Francisco CA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, TOS, Jigsaw
Broker: Dorman Trading
Trading: ZN and Stocks
Thanks Given: 182
Thanks Received: 276

ilkan10 View Post
Hi All,

Can I get an update from the folks that have taken the webinar? Your feedback is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Do you still trade mainly based on the foundations that you learned from John? Are you consistently profitable?

@hen322

Yes, I trade mainly based on the foundations that I learned from John. You also do not get consistently profitable right away, just like any other respectable skill or trade. It takes practice and time to get better at something. This is not a magical setup that he teaches. He teaches you the skill you need to have in order to become a successful scalper.

If a coach starts teaching someone how to start playing basketball, would you expect him to start playing like Seth Curry the next day??? The answer is no, because he needs to actually play and practice until he gets better. And do you think Seth Curry stops practicing after the world recognizes him to be one of the best, of course not. He needs to keep becoming better and better, because others will get better and better.

You're learning a respectable skill, and you don't stop learning because you think you got it. When you stop learning, is when you start forgetting.

I'm not consistently profitable yet, but i'm very close, so ask this question again in a few more months

“Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.” – Tony Robbins
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Arthur85
Kuala Lumpur

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 5

hen322 View Post

I'm not consistently profitable yet, but i'm very close, so ask this question again in a few more months

Are you now consistent? Couldn't post before due to low post count, but been reading about this thread and really curious to know.

hen322 
San Francisco CA

Arthur85 View Post
Are you now consistent? Couldn't post before due to low post count, but been reading about this thread and really curious to know.

Im turning the corner at this time. My PnL slowly crawling up finally Im taking his webinar again to sharpen up my skills. Ask me again in 3 months. On a side note, i think others are smarter than me and can progress faster, so im very impressed i have gotton this far.

“Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.” – Tony Robbins

hen322 
San Francisco CA

Does anyone know any servers in Discord that relate to this kind of OrderFlow trading?

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,452
Thanks Received: 26,278

hen322 View Post
Does anyone know any servers in Discord that relate to this kind of OrderFlow trading?

Sorry, but if so, we do not allow Discord links or addresses to be posted on the forum, and they will be removed.

That's a shame, frankly, but we have found that too many unscrupulous vendors have used Discord rooms as a way to pitch their sales material to our members, getting around forum rules prohibiting vendor self-promotion, so we have had to make the decision to not allow them.

Bob.

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Arthur85
Kuala Lumpur

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 5

hen322 View Post
Im turning the corner at this time. My PnL slowly crawling up finally Im taking his webinar again to sharpen up my skills. Ask me again in 3 months. On a side note, i think others are smarter than me and can progress faster, so im very impressed i have gotton this far.

Thanks for the response. How many hours did you spend per day observing/trading the market? and how long has it been for you?

hen322 
San Francisco CA

Arthur85 View Post
Thanks for the response. How many hours did you spend per day observing/trading the market? and how long has it been for you?

I treat it like a real job, in terms of being consistent with it. I'm taking this very seriously and I started back in February 2020 right before the coronavirus came to the US.

I start at 4:30 in the morning because I'm on Pacific Time and trade treasuries till 8:00. Then I do my recap and try to learn from my mistakes and become better the next day. That usually takes another couple hours.

So about 6 hours on average per trading day.

Then I started his stock webinar course back in March 2021, and started trading more often in the afternoon.

And since then I've been averaging a good 8 hours each trading day.

Thanked by:
 mr Bund 
Warsaw Poland

Platform: R-Trader
Trading: ZB, ZF, ZN
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 3

hen322 View Post
Ask me again in 3 months.

i'ts not exactly 3, but more like 6, so how goes now ?

hen322 
San Francisco CA

mr Bund View Post
i'ts not exactly 3, but more like 6, so how goes now ?

It's going good. I'm being more consistent now in making smarter trades.
Last time I thought I was turning the corner, had a string of losses, then realized that I started to forget the things he taught and was going by my own instincts. I had to take some time to review the webinars I took to relearn a lot of his teachings.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Thanked by:

Last Updated on May 16, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts