NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Shark Indicators (www.sharkindicators.com) / Shark Bloodhound

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 15 posts (43 thanks)
    2. looks_two PilotTrader with 8 posts (14 thanks)
    3. looks_3 gdstuart with 8 posts (10 thanks)
    4. looks_4 crossover with 7 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 2.9 thanks per post
    2. looks_two jeremytang with 2.8 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 PilotTrader with 1.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 gdstuart with 1.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 98,043 views
    2. thumb_up 186 thanks given
    3. group 910 followers
    1. forum 163 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread

Shark Indicators (www.sharkindicators.com) / Shark Bloodhound

sigmatrader 
Blythe, CA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader7 and 8
Broker: Rithmic
Trading: CL, GC, UB
Thanks Given: 69
Thanks Received: 62

You say you are considering purchasing their products. You might ask them when they are having their next sales promotion. They have them several times a year and offer huge discounts for them individually or in packages. You might also ask for the last discounts they offered.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 jlwade123   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 684
Thanks Received: 897

ralett View Post
HI. I am considering purchasing Bloodhound and Blackbird. I'm curious about their responsiveness to technical support questions.

I sent an inquiry to them using their technical support link. It was sent on Friday, Feb 21 and so far I have gotten no response.

I am not impressed by the lack of response given their product costs 2x what I paid for my Ninja Trader lifetime license.

Anyone have any experience actually getting technical support to respond?

Thanks

You said you contacted them via a technical support link. Not sure where you got that from. I usually just send them an email == their address is [email protected] and I will receive an email confirmation back with a ticket number.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
 Kennyb59 
Washington, DC, USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: ThinkorSwim
Trading: stocks
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 0

Always get a fast response.

artfuls 
tucson arizona

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: serria chart ,Nt ,tos
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 3

I have had fine support with them

ralett View Post
HI. I am considering purchasing Bloodhound and Blackbird. I'm curious about their responsiveness to technical support questions.

I sent an inquiry to them using their technical support link. It was sent on Friday, Feb 21 and so far I have gotten no response.

I am not impressed by the lack of response given their product costs 2x what I paid for my Ninja Trader lifetime license.

Thanks

crossover 
Brussels Belgium

Platform: ninja
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 396
Thanks Received: 326

If you mail them with a question of how to make a strategy with your specific setup, well documented and, if possible, with screenpictures, then your question can, if desired, be handled in the webinar of thursday with full explanation of how to make your template. They will mail you the bloodhound template so you can use it. This is, in my eyes, an exellent support and service!

Thanked by:
 Ahrt 
Buenos Aires - Argentina

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: CL, YM, NQ, ES, 6E, 6B
Thanks Given: 27
Thanks Received: 0

i always get a response from them . Never had a problem

J H M 
Leesburg, va

Platform: TOS, NT8
Trading: /ES /NQ /RTY /CL
Thanks Given: 17
Thanks Received: 1

Sometimes emails slip through the cracks. Perhaps a follow-up email letting them know you haven't received a response yet. Seem like a great group. Always respond quickly to my questions. And I ask some dumb questions sometimes.

Thanked by:

SiKeith 
Boise, Idaho, USA

Experience: None
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: N/A
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 6

ralett View Post

Thanks

Hi ralett,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It looks like we did receive your questions and we have responded to both of your emails. Please check your spam folder. I will go ahead and PM you so hopefully we can get to the bottom of this.

Our website has a contact form, and sometimes our reply is "unexpected" by your email provider, and gets marked as spam. For that reason, using the direct email [email protected] is best.

Thanks to everyone who replied saying we offer great support. That gives us motivation to keep our standards high.

Keith
SharkIndicators.com

Thanked by:
 ralett 
Thousand Oaks, Calfornia

Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker: Ninja with Rithmic
Trading: CL NQ RTY
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 46

Thanks to Keith for following up with me via PM. Still trying to determine what happened with the requests I sent via the contact form as I have checked all my email interfaces, spam folders, etc and cannot find any response.

The good news is I did use the direct support email address on a new request today. I received a "new ticket opened" confirmation fairly quickly. I got an answer to the question about 4 1/2 hours later so that is certainly reasonable response time.

I did down load the demo and was able to use Bloodhound to generate simple trade signals and then use Blackbird to"auto trade" those signals (in a sim account) with a simple trade management setup. Of course moving from "simple" to something useful will take more time but so for, so good....

Thanked by:
 asurania 
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: Emini ES
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

anyone know which time of the years they have a sale..and what the deals are...i am looking to get bloodhound (and possibly blackbird, but haven't found a usecase for it yet)....j

My understanding there sales are on sharkweek and blackfriday....but can't find any pricing what the pricing blodhound was last year, i did see the sale on blackbird..

Last Updated on September 24, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts