NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Al Brooks Trading Course (www.brookstradingcourse.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one bobwest with 27 posts (129 thanks)
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 27 posts (137 thanks)
    3. looks_3 emini2000 with 25 posts (34 thanks)
    4. looks_4 IzhakHaim with 23 posts (12 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 5.1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 4.8 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 SoftSoap with 3.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 JonnyBoy with 3.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 248,974 views
    2. thumb_up 1,106 thanks given
    3. group 124 followers
    1. forum 472 posts
    2. attach_file 7 attachments

Search this Thread

Al Brooks Trading Course (www.brookstradingcourse.com)

Ironman9973 
New York

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, TradeNavigator
Broker: Optimus Futures
Trading: Piano
Thanks Given: 53
Thanks Received: 59

I read his books allready, and saw the videos on BigMike, so I had allready an understanding of his method. But this is not neccasery for the course. But I watched every days a couple of hours.

Sure I will watch it again, but everything is very clear und easy to understand, totaly differnt to his normal approach.
So it was not a hard thing.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks

gvv1965 
Rome, Italy

Platform: TradeStation
Trading: ES, Options
Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Received: 20

Having gone through some of materials of the course, I am planning to study with a digital bloc notes on my side (stuffs like OneNote or similar) in order to keep notes with attached screen shots of the most critical topics of the lessons.
As per my habits, i went through the content list and apparently the way Al put it down makes sense, so my notes will be momentarily taken according to the same order, with the possibility of making any changes to the order, should I will deem them useful.
will be happy to share them, should the results are acceptable, with anybody who bought the course.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 rickr 
Waynesville, NC USA

Platform: NT8 & Jigsaw
Broker: NT Clearing
Trading: NQ, ES
Thanks Given: 4,120
Thanks Received: 73

@Big Mike

Back to my original question ? Could or would you negotiate a "Big Mike" discount for the course ? Somewhere I saw mention of a $50 discount for past/present Brooks room participation, so thought since there is such a large audience here you might be able to get us a deal ? ? ?

thx, rick

rickr
Follow me on Twitter Started this thread Reply With Quote

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,172
Thanks Received: 101,536

rickr View Post
@Big Mike

Back to my original question ? Could or would you negotiate a "Big Mike" discount for the course ? Somewhere I saw mention of a $50 discount for past/present Brooks room participation, so thought since there is such a large audience here you might be able to get us a deal ? ? ?

thx, rick

I am not aware of any such discount for his room, and there is no discount nor plan to offer any for his course.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
smusa700
KANO STATE NIGERIA

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 8

Ironman9973 View Post
I bought it but I can´t download the videos. It is still not working. I wrote Al allready but I didn´t got an answer yet.

i too had the same problem.But my own i think ,is worse because now it is three days since i had wrote to Brook about the missing link but no any reply, yet.

But i think for you to advise me well, i have to tell you how i have bought the course;

I am residing in Nigeria and my country is not within the approved transaction list of PayPal .However,i can not purchase the course from Nigeria,that is why i have sent my email and money to my brother in Russia to buy it for me.He did it and the confirmation email where been sent to my personal email,but unfortunately, the email doesn't have the link to download the course even-though it has claimed it to be inside that email.

i had instantly wrote to Brook by replying the confirmation email he has sent to me and still no response, i have done that three times but still the situation is the same. and to conclude, i had even sent him an inquiry via the course site contact-button but no response.

i have started to grow curios and worry because i want study the course as it is important to any serious price action trader.

finally, please advise me or help me to have a response from Al-brook.

thanks.

smusa700
KANO STATE NIGERIA

smusa700 View Post
i too had the same problem.But my own i think ,is worse because now it is three days since i had wrote to Brook about the missing link but no any reply, yet.

But i think for you to advise me well, i have to tell you how i have bought the course;

I am residing in Nigeria and my country is not within the approved transaction list of PayPal .However,i can not purchase the course from Nigeria,that is why i have sent my email and money to my brother in Russia to buy it for me.He did it and the confirmation email where been sent to my personal email,but unfortunately, the email doesn't have the link to download the course even-though it has claimed it to be inside that email.

i had instantly wrote to Brook by replying the confirmation email he has sent to me and still no response, i have done that three times but still the situation is the same. and to conclude, i had even sent him an inquiry via the course site contact-button but no response.

i have started to grow curios and worry because i want study the course as it is important to any serious price action trader.

finally, please advise me or help me to have a response from Al-brook.

thanks.

After i have contacted Brook he has guided me on how to download the course and which i have done so .but still i have a problem with the downloading of those files,therefore i had gave him an email about that.

i know he will respond shortly and i will update you when i got the course completely.

thank you

panjm 
Singapore

Experience: Beginner
Platform: MT4
Trading: Forex
Thanks Given: 262
Thanks Received: 468

Hi smusa700,

Have you left click on the links he gave you? If the download stalled, try to right click instead. It may work.

Regards

smusa700
KANO STATE NIGERIA

panjm View Post
Hi smusa700,

Have you left click on the links he gave you? If the download stalled, try to right click instead. It may work.

Regards

panjm all the other downloads are working but only the module 12-22 had refused to load down ,and these is due to the fact that, i had try to download it twice as a result of the crash i had with my browser which has ceased my initial download and then refused to resume.

the error message it gives is 'Sorry but you have hit your download limit for this file'.

i told AL and i am still waiting for his response.

thanks panjm for your concern.

Thanked by:
 dk27 
Europe

Platform: NT, IB
Broker: IQfeed, IB
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 223
Thanks Received: 144

For me download didn't work with MS Explorer but went through with Firefox.

smusa700
KANO STATE NIGERIA

dk27 View Post
For me download didn't work with MS Explorer but went through with Firefox.

i too had initially used Google chrome but it was not resuming a download and that was why i had change to firefox too.
but have you re-download those file in the new browser successfully, without it has shown you the same error message it has gave me when i did the same ? ('Sorry but you have hit your download limit for this file')

Regard

Last Updated on March 2, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts