NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Jaguar trading club (protradered.blogspot.com) w/Ed Abreu

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one tradermark2009 with 36 posts (59 thanks)
    2. looks_two pvlee with 30 posts (60 thanks)
    3. looks_3 tellytub with 15 posts (13 thanks)
    4. looks_4 opentrdr with 13 posts (34 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one arafg with 4.6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two opentrdr with 2.6 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 pvlee with 2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 tradermark2009 with 1.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 83,864 views
    2. thumb_up 338 thanks given
    3. group 36 followers
    1. forum 193 posts
    2. attach_file 18 attachments

Search this Thread

Jaguar trading club (protradered.blogspot.com) w/Ed Abreu

tradermark2009 
Concord, CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Charts and NT7
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: Mini's and CL
Thanks Given: 975
Thanks Received: 276

@matevisky, Is totally understand where you are coming from, but most the ones posting in this thread have paid money to Ed to look over his shoulder, to watch him trade, to have an honest trainer, to be trained how he trades, that has never and I repeat NEVER happened.
1. If you see the time stamp on his trade....how many are taken at the time the room is open?, 2-4 maybe (after 20 plus trades again outside the room), yet no one see's ED trade. Please tell me why? This is his main thrust to training a new trader. Yet, this does not happen.
2. You can see by the logs that I have posted (in an earlier post) something is amiss with his post, why are they doctored? Only explanation is that he’s a liar. He has to cheat the trading world to spoof his numbers, if anyone has a shred of honesty, and ANY character this would not be questioned. I do not see this in your thread, but I see it with ED.
I implore anyone who gives this guy money is giving money to a trading blood sucker.

I am not the only one saying this, look at the others that have posted; they have stated the same thing. Again they have paid money to be treated like a fool, and now are speaking out. So now he is a liar and a cheat, what more must be proved? NOTHING.

If Ed was honest why would he go behind the scenes to get new targets? He has stopped posting on his open blog, he doesn't trade in the room, and he doesn't call out every trades targets, stop and entry. Do most people need this, no, but he states it in his front page. Tell me why lie, only reason is because he has too. If he wanted to prove that we are wrong, all he would have to do is show his brokerage statements, why would he say, he’s not taking anymore new people?, why would he change his course of business, because he cannot refute what we are saying.

If Ed was honest, which he isn’t? He would have to trade with a video real time, showing all his trading, while doing an acid test. He would have to post a brokerage statement for me to believe anything that is posted after the so called fact. If fact I would only believe Big Mike to review his trades to call them correctly.

Ed has traded capital of others, and as far as I know he has never made money doing so. I would like to see proof that I am wrong, but again only brokerage statements, from the person who's $$ was traded.

So, if anyone would give this so-called after the fact trade money, then you deserves to take it as a 100% lost and not complain about it you have been forewarned.

What’s my issue here, well its simple, I am tired of trainers outright lying, and deceiving people to make the money he has. These people make money 3K in my case, they when you get their so-called system, it’s some videos, pictures, and come into the room and we’ll trade, well, that watching over my should never happened, he wanted to watch over my should, and get mad when I didn’t take the right trades, after the fact according to him. We never got to watch him trade as he states, look over my shoulder, see my entries, stop management, and targets. When Ed has 4-5 successful traders, and none are using his method as he teaches, why, because Ed cannot trade in front of his room. He has about 70-100 people who have given money. Shouldn’t a trader who knows how to trade, be able to have a better average then the trading industry’s failure rate. Ed’s rate is the same, no better. Again why is this the case, and this comes from his own page. He’s almost proud of this fact. Sad really.

If I'm wrong, someone show proof that this is not correct. Please save your 3K and find someone honest, who is transparent, who doesn’t have to lie. Good trading.

matevisky View Post
I was not in Ed's room. I just like the guy, I have seen a lots of video from him, during his mentoring, I have read his blog, about the S/L zones, because it was interesting. I was planing to learn from him, but not right now maybe later. I do believe he is doing a good stuff, but that is my view and forcuneatly we are not here to share the same view every time.
But, BUT, and maybe I am not right, but really! I dont see any problem with this 2 trades what you have been posting AT ALL! It is totally aligned with his methadology, these are an easy to take trades, he he got the worst fill ever what he could get at trade #12, #13. Maybe I am not right, than correct me, but if I am right, than please post a sorry or correction about your post!
Based on my understanding what he is doing (once again. I have no connection with him, simply I was checking videos from his screencast and youtube library). He is playing S/L zones. He is ready to go trade with 2:1 R:R. Meaning his SL could be 12 tick (I've put it to 8 tick) to get profit after 6 tick. If u would be in the room you would happy to take these kind of trade, easy to fill, easy to understand (oke oke, u have to take the heat as well)

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks

matevisky 
Nelson, New Zealand

Experience: Beginner
Thanks Given: 633
Thanks Received: 1,533

@tradermark2009 . Let me be clear. I am not defending Ed. He can defend himself, I am just simply saying the example what has been shown is totally legit for me. He was going short, and he grabed the win. I was checking only your logs, and pointed that out that seems fair for me.
All the other things what you are saying is not my right to decied.

Máté
Full time trader Live journal here
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

pvlee 
Hertfordshire England

Platform: NT
Trading: DAX
Thanks Given: 96
Thanks Received: 165

Having entered the trading room, I can understand why the members are disappointed and angry. The website posts amazing results but most of the winning trades are taken before or after the trade room is open. I was far from impressed by the trading I saw in the room and the fact that members are complaining of trades appearing and disappearing from the posted performance figures is making total sense to me.

Thanked by:

ironman07 
Kansas City Mo.

Platform: Tradestation
Broker: tradestation
Trading: es
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 47

After seeing Jaguar on BM i decided to give it a trial. I paid for 1 month because any other form of evaluation is useless. i soon found that Ed was not actually trading but commenting on moves long gone. after a few days i asked if he could actually call trades ahead of time with targets and stops. He would do nothing but change the subject to act as if he was helping a club member. i even reminded him that i would need to see actual trades in real time and didnt care about his diversions but he would just run away. when I would ask why his blog reports didnt include all the losing trades he had discussed he suggested that his style wasnt for me. Your f%%cking right i insisted. I didnt ask for a refund and just figured it was a good learning experience as i didnt expect him to be able to replicate his results going in. In conclusion his system is just a bunch of ideas and fragments that are readibly available and he is the artful dodger throughout the trading day trying to pass his class off the the lost souls that have paid him $3000.

Dasani 
United States of America

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 35
Thanks Received: 40

I noticed that he believes that price does not trend? So does this mean he doesn't trade pullbacks? In one of his webinars he mentions BT/CT and trend re-entry which sounds like he does trade trends.

Thanked by:
 tradermark2009 
Concord, CA

He has in the past, have a setup using a 3 range bar on a 3TR that when price pulls back to the ATR and touches in and can go thru the the atr by 1 tick ia a trade entry. If price action is still bar over bar and you have room to a previous high or keltner channel high. Now he has changed it up since the beginning of the summer so I am not sure what he is pushing now. BTW, the entry chart has to be based on a trend of renko spectrum trend, and trend bias on 15, 30 minute charts. Using a 50 cci to see if divergence or trend is showing.

Dasani View Post
I noticed that he believes that price does not trend? So does this mean he doesn't trade pullbacks? In one of his webinars he mentions BT/CT and trend re-entry which sounds like he does trade trends.

Thanked by:
 tradermark2009 
Concord, CA

Hi Paul, thanks for the heads up on that. If you see one of his charts at the top one does say sim. He sure doesn’t want to show the sim tag on his summary page. My issue is that newbie’s will interpret that as trading live. They also assume that he can trade sim that way that he could trade live the same. We both know neither one of those are correct. I know he is doing something, but no one will say anything in the thread who is in the room. That also is strange in itself. Going 71 and 2 in 1 day is GS status. Yet he is hidden in a blog, go figure.

https://www.screencast.com/users/TraderEd/folders/Snagit/media/ae1f248e-ffed-4508-ac54-feefd459a910

Using this link, see the market profile chart, and go to the right (7 pages which he shows he added as he went for the same day 11/06, then the last is where he finished. All I can say from having been a memberis for 4 years is this ?
I have a chart that he sent out in the summer and said these are my charts now, and the ones posted are only a fraction of what is shown. Maybe I will post it at a later date.

Thanked by:
 tradermark2009 
Concord, CA

Hi @matevisky, if you traded the CL what would you use as an entry and HTF (higher time frame) charts. Since you like the TF, would you trade the CL the same?

tradermark2009 View Post
@matevisky, Is totally understand where you are coming from, but most the ones posting in this thread have paid money to Ed to look over his shoulder, to watch him trade, to have an honest trainer, to be trained how he trades, that has never and I repeat NEVER happened.
1. If you see the time stamp on his trade....how many are taken at the time the room is open?, 2-4 maybe (after 20 plus trades again outside the room), yet no one see's ED trade. Please tell me why? This is his main thrust to training a new trader. Yet, this does not happen.
2. You can see by the logs that I have posted (in an earlier post) something is amiss with his post, why are they doctored? Only explanation is that he’s a liar. He has to cheat the trading world to spoof his numbers, if anyone has a shred of honesty, and ANY character this would not be questioned. I do not see this in your thread, but I see it with ED.
I implore anyone who gives this guy money is giving money to a trading blood sucker.

I am not the only one saying this, look at the others that have posted; they have stated the same thing. Again they have paid money to be treated like a fool, and now are speaking out. So now he is a liar and a cheat, what more must be proved? NOTHING.

If Ed was honest why would he go behind the scenes to get new targets? He has stopped posting on his open blog, he doesn't trade in the room, and he doesn't call out every trades targets, stop and entry. Do most people need this, no, but he states it in his front page. Tell me why lie, only reason is because he has too. If he wanted to prove that we are wrong, all he would have to do is show his brokerage statements, why would he say, he’s not taking anymore new people?, why would he change his course of business, because he cannot refute what we are saying.

If Ed was honest, which he isn’t? He would have to trade with a video real time, showing all his trading, while doing an acid test. He would have to post a brokerage statement for me to believe anything that is posted after the so called fact. If fact I would only believe Big Mike to review his trades to call them correctly.

Ed has traded capital of others, and as far as I know he has never made money doing so. I would like to see proof that I am wrong, but again only brokerage statements, from the person who's $$ was traded.

So, if anyone would give this so-called after the fact trade money, then you deserves to take it as a 100% lost and not complain about it you have been forewarned.

What’s my issue here, well its simple, I am tired of trainers outright lying, and deceiving people to make the money he has. These people make money 3K in my case, they when you get their so-called system, it’s some videos, pictures, and come into the room and we’ll trade, well, that watching over my should never happened, he wanted to watch over my should, and get mad when I didn’t take the right trades, after the fact according to him. We never got to watch him trade as he states, look over my shoulder, see my entries, stop management, and targets. When Ed has 4-5 successful traders, and none are using his method as he teaches, why, because Ed cannot trade in front of his room. He has about 70-100 people who have given money. Shouldn’t a trader who knows how to trade, be able to have a better average then the trading industry’s failure rate. Ed’s rate is the same, no better. Again why is this the case, and this comes from his own page. He’s almost proud of this fact. Sad really.

If I'm wrong, someone show proof that this is not correct. Please save your 3K and find someone honest, who is transparent, who doesn’t have to lie. Good trading.

matevisky 
Nelson, New Zealand

Experience: Beginner
Thanks Given: 633
Thanks Received: 1,533

tradermark2009 View Post
Hi @matevisky, if you traded the CL what would you use as an entry and HTF (higher time frame) charts. Since you like the TF, would you trade the CL the same?

Maybe this is not the best place to discuess my view on this. Here is 2 simple idea. None of them has been tested or validated, just selected randomly:

As always:
- You need good place to look for trade
- You need good price action to take trade
- And you need good understanding what is happening on the market

Máté
Full time trader Live journal here
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

pvlee 
Hertfordshire England

Platform: NT
Trading: DAX
Thanks Given: 96
Thanks Received: 165

tradermark2009 View Post
Hi Paul, thanks for the heads up on that. If you see one of his charts at the top one does say sim. He sure doesn’t want to show the sim tag on his summary page. My issue is that newbie’s will interpret that as trading live. They also assume that he can trade sim that way that he could trade live the same. We both know neither one of those are correct. I know he is doing something, but no one will say anything in the thread who is in the room. That also is strange in itself. Going 71 and 2 in 1 day is GS status. Yet he is hidden in a blog, go figure.

11.06.2014-07.42.50 - TraderEd's library

Using this link, see the market profile chart, and go to the right (7 pages which he shows he added as he went for the same day 11/06, then the last is where he finished. All I can say from having been a memberis for 4 years is this ?
I have a chart that he sent out in the summer and said these are my charts now, and the ones posted are only a fraction of what is shown. Maybe I will post it at a later date.

Yeah, I think it was 71 and 2 for last week. This guy is the greatest trader on the planet right now... And every month this year. I doubt that GS would take the other side of his trades.. LOL

Thanked by:

Last Updated on October 22, 2016

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts