NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Infinity AT platform

Discussion in Platforms and Indicators

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one lolu with 8 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two daedalus with 6 posts (4 thanks)
    3. looks_3 FKtrader with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 4EverMaAT with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 22,207 views
    2. thumb_up 6 thanks given
    3. group 16 followers
    1. forum 31 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

Infinity AT platform

4EverMaAT
Bangkok, Thailand

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks Received: 1

jackbravo View Post
However, a big, big negative which no one in this thread has mentioned yet is that they do NOT keep OCO orders on their servers. So the InfinityAT platform has to be up for the OCO orders to execute properly. Also, any fills that occur while the platform is off do not execute the attached OCO orders. This is huge !! If you're in a trade and computer crashes, you have no protection.

I come from autotrading, so I am very familiar with the importance of having always-on environment to trade (VPS/dedicated server). But I understand that people who trade manually also trade via VPS for this exact reason. Especially if you are trading other people's money.

Speaking of autotrading, does anyone implement it with InfinityAT (sc) platform?

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Diary of a simple price action trader
31 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
20 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
19 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
14 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
9 thanks

blackgrey45 
Marco Island, FL
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: AMP Global
Trading: MCL ES MES M6E MGC
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 874
Thanks Received: 908

Hi, I thought I would add my review of Infinity to the responses. I do not use the charting offered by Infinity so I won't comment on that.
I use the DOM they offer and I am very happy with it. The data feed is fast and reliable. The DOM is the easiest to read and understand quickly as compared to any other DOMs I have come across. I especially enjoy the point and click nature of the DOM and it is easy to move orders to different prices. I would definitely recommend the Infinity AT platform.
The customer service is excellent from Infinity. My broker, Dean Tragos, answers emails promptly and I have never had a problem. For what I am paying for a round turn, I feel I am getting a great deal.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Last Updated on August 12, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts