NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

J's Trading Journal

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one jinhar with 35 posts (53 thanks)
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 5 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 ZTR with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 davidfa with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 12,080 views
    2. thumb_up 53 thanks given
    3. group 8 followers
    1. forum 43 posts
    2. attach_file 27 attachments

Search this Thread

J's Trading Journal

jinhar 
mumbai maharashtra/india

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja
Trading: Crue/Tf
Thanks Given: 23
Thanks Received: 764

Hey all,

Today was the day where i feel my nightmares come true .. and thats what happened .. I was down for the day at the start of the us open .. as got caught in a pound trade .. and it decided to reverse trend on me .. And when started crude at the open.. it was completely choppy So lost 1st trade out there due to time stops .. if trade dont go in my favour .. i take a hit on it as to hope is not my thing .... Decided to wait for the crude inventories to hit out as after that only i had a clear shot for few hrs still had 2 trades left in the day [ i don't trade more then 5 trades in a day ] got longs after the reports .. 1 trade covered my loss .. and closed the shop .. dint wanted to trade much as i was already exhausted with my losses and the early chop in the crude .. Hope you all had a better day then me .. i am completely exhausted to post pics for today .. will do it tmmrw .. have a nice day ahead .. cya tmmrw ...

Best Regards
Jinhar

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

jinhar 
mumbai maharashtra/india

Hey all,

Again started of in negative at crude open .. thanks to some mistakes in Pound futures earlier ..... and i overslept and missed the open .. So was in a box as i only had 30mins from 10:00 am est - 10:30 am to trade Before i closed the shop... Took a trade based on Marketprofile Before the news .. I dont usually trade the news .. but setup was perfect risk reward was great .. and Mp was shouting Short From the open .. So couldnt resist it as it was the only play in hand for me .. Should not have taken it .. but i have seen this many a time before and builded my trust on such trades through market profile .. As u can see from the pic .. we were in a range day unless we broke the high and started moving up .. which my charts dint suggested .. what they suggested was a move down to the lower range the only thing which i needed to do was see a break of 80 area .. now its marked as 68 on chart .. its a developing area so it changes with time ..[ i am sorry guys i am not good with different terms of mp so cant specify names] ... We did get a move down before the news and as news hit out .. we Fell down beautifully .. i was short from 95 area stops at 12 ... Exit was arnd 60ish that trade made my day recovered my losses from morning .. and made brakeven at proper time to close the shop for today .. Hope u all had a better day then i did .. Happy trading to all

Best Regards
Jinhar

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Short crude.png
Views:	217
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	11276  
Thanked by:

jinhar 
mumbai maharashtra/india

Hey all,

Here is a quick update on todays analysis .. Move down towards the south has big bucks when we get it .. and scalps towards the resistance on top .. till we dont break out ... hope it helps

Best Regards
Jinhar

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Crude analysis.png
Views:	251
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	11335  
Thanked by:

jinhar 
mumbai maharashtra/india

Hey all .. as per the analysis posted got 2 trades before 9:10 Est .. :P made my day .. 1st lets start with pound futures .. after 2 days of negative i finally came back to winning .. so at the start of the crude session it was time for some Good old beautiful winners and it could not have come at a better day .. as from the previous post i was gunning for shorts and shorts i got .. We got a break of the low before the open and i again could not resist the setup as that was the setup i was looking for ... in the past .. such setups came late in the day when i was already done scalping so i never had a chance to ride on them .. but today i got my setups and i got it in a time zone i trade .. entered 1st short at the retest of the break out at 76 exited that at 40 .. second entry was again at 45 exited that at 30... Finally back in greens ..:P .. happy trading to all .. m done for today .. :P

Best Regards
Jinhar

jinhar 
mumbai maharashtra/india

Here are the trades from today ..

Best Regards
Jinhar

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Crude trades ...!!!.png
Views:	280
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	11336  
Thanked by:

jinhar 
mumbai maharashtra/india

Post analysis of the crude trade Hope it helps ..!!!!

Best regards
Jinhar

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Crude post analysis.png
Views:	248
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	11352  
Thanked by:

jinhar 
mumbai maharashtra/india

Hey all,

Came to the us session on a high note and only one trade remaining as Started the London session with Euro Short which i lost and then had to play recovery and make some So it took 4 trades outta 5 .. So with one trade remaining i was coming in to the Us session ... and that trade was beautiful to be honest .. It was nothing special just and average trade .. and such trades are the most wonderful trades ... We were below resistance on the market profile chart .. we were on down trend on the higher timeframe chart I just had to get in and i got the move from 54 got arnd 30 ticks .. and was done as i already had reached my limit for the day .. so an amazing start to the week overall .. Hope u all had a great day trading ...

Best Regards
Jinhar

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Monday Crude 1.png
Views:	236
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	11511   Click image for larger version

Name:	Monday Crude 2.png
Views:	238
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	11512  
Thanked by:

jinhar 
mumbai maharashtra/india

Hey all,

i say that as today we can break up Down or be in a range day .. sadly i don't have a prediction ball just have a Profile chart which tells me This .. Open will be interesting one as it will set the tone of the day .. Look for the levels to break as the might be Crucial in deciding the tone of the day .. today certainly will be fun as whole mixture of things crude can do .. !!!!
Happy trading to all .. Have fun today Hope this helps .. Cya later on Or in the skype room...

Best Regards
Jinhar

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	4-20 crude profile.png
Views:	246
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	11610  
Thanked by:

jinhar 
mumbai maharashtra/india

hey all,

as per my analysis i was all set to crude in the direction of the open .. and trend was short .. but at the open we got support at bottom which tempted me to go long .. and that long went well which made me greedy and i was looking for towards the upside .. but soon reality check came in and price shifted quickly to trend more which was down south i exited at be on the long trade .. and Entered short on the break of the support on the smaller timeframe chart .. and this time i was in right direction .. as price quickly went down 30 ticks .. Done for the day with that .. had an great start to the day in the london session got a nice long on the pound futures.. hope u all had a good day .. Have fun .. happy trading

Best Regards
Jinhar

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	4-20 Crude trade.png
Views:	267
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	11611  
Thanked by:

davidfa 
Barcelona / Spain

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT
Broker: ZenFire
Trading: CL
Thanks Given: 366
Thanks Received: 148

Very good MP analysis for today.

I guess 84.16 comes from the VAL 2 days ago.
But I can not imagine where the 83.55 and .25 levels come from.

For yesterday I have 83.11 and 82.61 as VA range and 82.92 POC.
U may be also using those pit times from 9:00 to 14:30 right?

Thanks for your sharing.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Last Updated on April 23, 2010

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts