NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

J's Trading Journal

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one jinhar with 35 posts (53 thanks)
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 5 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Eric j with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 shodson with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 12,111 views
    2. thumb_up 53 thanks given
    3. group 8 followers
    1. forum 43 posts
    2. attach_file 27 attachments

Search this Thread

J's Trading Journal

jinhar 
mumbai maharashtra/india

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja
Trading: Crue/Tf
Thanks Given: 23
Thanks Received: 764

Its a macdbb nothing else just using it as a histogram

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
34 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
16 thanks
Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM
13 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
12 thanks

jinhar 
mumbai maharashtra/india

Hey All,

Today was a beautiful trade trading crude open.. market had pushed down pre open .. after open pullback to 50% fib .. and then moved nicely down to 161.8% extension .. entered the trade as it cut back down the ma entry was at 64 with stops tightly at 74 exit was at 08 .. Finally in the new year am overcoming my issue with not holding the trade longer .. i trailed the stops at 45 once it hit 34 overall am pretty happy got my daily goal and i am out of the markets in 15 mins . Hope u all are also having a great day .. Thanks

Best Regards
Jinhar

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11th CrudeTrade.png
Views:	337
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	6580  
 Eric j 
NY

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Esignal, MBT navigator
Trading: Currencies
Thanks Given: 1,396
Thanks Received: 2,576

Hey Jinhar , nice journal keep it up . I liked the charts earlier in the journal where you tracked the trend on your lower timeframe with higher highs and lower lows and closing prices . I also like the dual timeframe concept . Are you employimg the same HH and LL trend concept or just looking for price to trade above or below the moving average ?

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

jinhar 
mumbai maharashtra/india

Hey Eric,

I still use the dual timeframes and use the Hh Ll combination with the ma break on the higher timeframe .. Just when trades are simple off lower timeframe i post single chart ... For me multiple time frame confirmation is the must ...... Hope it helps .. Thanks

Best Regards
Jinhar

jinhar 
mumbai maharashtra/india

Hey all ,

I am in the process of upgrading my comp setup and broker .. will be back in a weeks time . will post next week if i make heads around trading 5min in the us session need to try that .. much more .. Love the 5min trades then the range or the tick setups .. !!! Have fun trading ..

Best Regards
Jinhar

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,212
Thanks Received: 101,599

jinhar,

Good job on the journal, I look forward to you resuming it in a couple weeks and hope you keep it up!

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

jinhar 
mumbai maharashtra/india

Hey all,

It took me more days then i expected to .. But got all set with new comp and all !! Love the new comp Its a pure beast :P 1st day back trading live after a long time .. !!! Got some nice trades on crude Got 60 ticks and that brought a nice smile on my face :P .. heheh Not trading for a while.. has helped me overcome my target issues for now it seems .. Will post charts in a while need to get all other softwares running .. !!! Thanks and happy trading to all

Best Regards
Jinhar

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	17th Crude trade.png
Views:	295
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	8256  
Thanked by:

jinhar 
mumbai maharashtra/india

Hey all,

Today was a very nice beautiful day 30min had a nice price pattern .. and 5min chart just broke above the ma . from there on price just shoot Ed up and for some unknown reason for the 1st time i dint wanted to bank in at 30 pips .. and boy did that work .. It was one of those days crude decided to break free .. and i was riding it from the start :P .. Got 90 Ticks of it .. Great 2nd day back to work .. Happy trading all .. Thnx ..

Best Regards
Jinhar

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Crude 18th.png
Views:	275
Size:	156.5 KB
ID:	8360  
Thanked by:

jinhar 
mumbai maharashtra/india

Hey all,
I hope you all are trading fine .. sorry for being away for so long i was bz on the forums but was not bz with the journals ..as i was busy Looking at some interesting thoughts from other traders on the futures.io (formerly BMT) Skype room .. Have changed my charts a lil .. as after i went on vacation could not trade 5 min - 30 min Don't know y that happened so went back to tick charts which i know .. back to small scalpers in a day . works for me .. till i get the $$$$ in doesn' matter .. lately looking at market delta and all other stuff out there .. tried that .. and the only fact that helped was to my broker as using market delta for me is like going high on cocaine .. over traded 4 days in a row using it My broker had a huge fat smile on his face for sure .. !!! So went back to the basic which i know and i can relate myself too .. but one things is for sure .. market profile is very interesting .. i don't use market profile like most do .. i hardly use them in the manner they are supposed to be use .. i just use them as support resistance nothing else nothing more works well for me .. instead of using pivots i have started using that and works like a charm .. !!!! Okay that was all i did in last month while i was away now back to trading .. took one trade on crude at the open got 24 ticks on it market broke above the ma on the higher time frame and at the open tested the ma .. so it was a good long using it as support .. Just one trade for me for today .. was busy reading Big mikes and other trader comments in the room .. very interesting read .. u all should try it sometimes .. !!! anyways m done for today .. happy trading to all .. !!! Cya soon .. !

Best Regards
Jinhar

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Crude.png
Views:	304
Size:	171.0 KB
ID:	10796  
Thanked by:

jinhar 
mumbai maharashtra/india

Hey all,

Today is crude inventories day so dint wanted to trade a lot decided to take a trade and hold it instead of the usual scalps updated the stops with the smaller charts .. again today was a same trade as yesterday price broke above the ma of the higher chart retest and a long of it .. if you see the patterns of my trades i generally trade same setup day in day out there will be others but the break of the ma and retest is my fav to make ur dalily goal one pattern is enuff u just need to find which one u like the best and comfy trading and just need to trade it day in day out .. Nothing better then that . that right der is your holy grail in my opinion .. Hope u all are having wonderful day .. !! Thnks

Best Regards
Jinhar

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Snap1.png
Views:	258
Size:	177.7 KB
ID:	10817  
Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 23, 2010

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts