NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Valhalla Futures / Will Scheier

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one BeachTrader with 9 posts (4 thanks)
    2. looks_two exptrader with 6 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Cristian with 6 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Dasani with 5 posts (0 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Valahul with 12 thanks per post
    2. looks_two kburks with 10 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 longboat with 7.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 ironman07 with 2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 35,980 views
    2. thumb_up 70 thanks given
    3. group 18 followers
    1. forum 53 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

Valhalla Futures / Will Scheier

Rural WA State 
Walla Walla

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TOS, NT
Trading: Rut
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 11

dk27 View Post
I referred to his exhaustion grid software which are opening range, day, overnight highs, lows, etc. all available here in downloads section, but he is very secretive about sequential so I have no idea about it.

Unfortunately I was unable to find the exhaustion grid under downloads. I looked at all 430 NinjaTrader 7 downloads and "grids" and "exhaustion" under NinjaTrader 8 downloads, but couldn't find anything. I'm a newbie, so perhaps I just didn't do it right.

Could you give me the name it is listed under and in which download section is it located?

This newbie thanks you for your help!

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index

dk27 
Europe

Platform: NT, IB
Broker: IQfeed, IB
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 223
Thanks Received: 144

Exhaustion grid it’s just his way to call support and resistance to mess with newbies head. It’s not one indicator but many separate indicators. Rather search the words describing what every indicator does, for instance I searched “opening range” and got this. And not just my opinion, indicators created by Fat Tails are superior quality, I am pretty sure he has created and posted here most of “exhaution grid” indicators.

https://nexusfi.com/local_links_sort.php?catid=19&filter=&sort=d&page=1&pp=10&keyid=707

Rural WA State View Post
Unfortunately I was unable to find the exhaustion grid under downloads. I looked at all 430 NinjaTrader 7 downloads and "grids" and "exhaustion" under NinjaTrader 8 downloads, but couldn't find anything. I'm a newbie, so perhaps I just didn't do it right.

Could you give me the name it is listed under and in which download section is it located?

This newbie thanks you for your help!

Rural WA State 
Walla Walla

Platform: TOS, NT
Trading: Rut
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 11

Ok, now I understand, as I did see most of the elements of his exhaustion grid in the various programs in the download section. I've already started downloading some of them.
Thanks again,
Mike

BeastModeTrader24 
Seattle Washington/United States

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Mini ES
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 6

Hi I rarely post (or read them) but I thought I would offer my brief experience with the new Valhalla Trading Room service.
I received an email out of the blue that the "Long Awaited...Valhalla Futures trade room-only subscriptions was now open!!"
I suppose I had gotten on their email list a way back. I had pretty much given up trading due to what I lacked (success, skills, money, confidence, etc...).

But, at $200 a month the opportunity to trail along and get results like they post Valhalla Futures - Daily Trade Blog seemed intriguing to me so I got a free Ninjatrader Demo account
and emailed Valhalla Futures with this basic question. "Are the entries and exits given verbally and in enough time to follow the trading room"? I was told "The entire VF Trade Room audio session is accompanied with ongoing commentary and observations of the market as it unfolds. Trades are announced ahead of entry, and exact fills are called out. Once in a position, the managements of that position is always communicated."

So like a guy who shoulda known better I signed on for a month at $200 and hoped for the best. I thought, "this could really be great and where is the risk at for $200"?

So my first day on 4/29 after much difficulty logging in I heard the trader get stopped out 9 straight times before a profitable trade. I say heard because there was no DOM to see and no real proof that there was and real trading (simulated or otherwise) going on. Just miserable trade results which somehow only netted a -33.75 total MNQ for the day. Interestingly too for a room with

Day two was much of the same but claimed a +32.5 MNQ net for the day...

Results aside, the entries were often stated after the fact and the stops were rarely addressed until after the fact when they were seemingly minimized. Never once did the trader get stopped out before price moved in his direction? Hmm...

The next few days were either not held (Internet problems or second Covid shot) or the results posted were quite good.

I asked for a complete refund after the second day they cancelled the room. I was told one would be forthcoming.

Interestingly for a room with 18 years of "track record" posted there were less that 10 people in it at all times.

So my experience was one of disappointment.

I would not recommend the room based upon my experience.

Kindly,

BMT24

Last Updated on May 10, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts