NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Valhalla Futures / Will Scheier

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one BeachTrader with 9 posts (4 thanks)
    2. looks_two exptrader with 6 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Cristian with 6 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Dasani with 5 posts (0 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Valahul with 12 thanks per post
    2. looks_two kburks with 10 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 longboat with 7.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 ironman07 with 2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 35,980 views
    2. thumb_up 70 thanks given
    3. group 18 followers
    1. forum 53 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

Valhalla Futures / Will Scheier

bellair 
Montville, New Jersey

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NT
Trading: CL, TF, NQ
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 1

Does anyone have any feedback (good or bad) on the trading course and trading room of Valhalla Futures and/or Will Scheier?

Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
 Cloudy 
desert CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, various
Broker: various, TDA
Trading: NQ,ES
Thanks Given: 2,396
Thanks Received: 1,748

He has a free IRC chat room, but you need to register with him first. I'm still evaluating but so far have a positive feel about it. He has a pit trader background and I haven't seen his style of trading before. For example he thinks the TF leads the market much of the time. I like that he trades only a couple of hours during the opening and calls the trades beforehand with stop placement, and so far it looks like right-hand side of the chart live trading.

Ninjatrader partner sponsored webinar: (most visually informative)
Valhalla Futures - [AUTOLINK]NinjaTrader[/AUTOLINK] Partner Presentations - 6/28/2012 - YouTube

Reported daily results:
https://valhallafutures.blogspot.com/
Valhalla Futures - Daily Trade Blog

Past performance:
Valhalla Futures - Performance

Testimonials on the site:
Valhalla Futures - Testimonials

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 Cloudy 
desert CA

Platform: NT7, various
Broker: various, TDA
Trading: NQ,ES
Thanks Given: 2,396
Thanks Received: 1,748

More recent Ninjatrader partner webinar:

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

longboat 
Philadelphia, Pa

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Amp/CQG
Trading: CL, ES
Thanks Given: 902
Thanks Received: 217

Bellair I took Will's course many years ago. I can honestly say that he is the most honest and best educators I have seen trading futures. His track record is also the ONLY truly accurate one I have ever seen and yes he does trade LIVE money. He is a better trader than me. He always seems to make money almost every day. His method is not for the faint of heart as most of his trades can be fading extreme price moves, but not all. It is a real education though with a real book that he authored. It is not based on indicators like all the others out there people are pushing. I still check in to his room every so often.
You can pm here if you wish.

cheers
Longboat

emini2000
Atlanta GA USA

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks Received: 271

longboat View Post
Bellair I took Will's course many years ago. I can honestly say that he is the most honest and best educators I have seen trading futures. His track record is also the ONLY truly accurate one I have ever seen and yes he does trade LIVE money. He is a better trader than me. He always seems to make money almost every day. His method is not for the faint of heart as most of his trades can be fading extreme price moves, but not all. It is a real education though with a real book that he authored. It is not based on indicators like all the others out there people are pushing. I still check in to his room every so often.

cheers
Longboat

I know I'm raising this from the dead, but would you say he made you a successful trader? And if so, why do you only check in every so often?

Thanks!

Thanked by:
 exptrader 
Washington, DC

Platform: thinkorswim
Trading: ES, CL, DX, ZB
Thanks Given: 360
Thanks Received: 105

On his web site he says he opens up his chat room to new members for free every once in a while. Has anyone ever gained access to his chat room without paying for his course? How often does he open up the chat room?

emini2000
Atlanta GA USA

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks Received: 271

exptrader View Post
On his web site he says he opens up his chat room to new members for free every once in a while. Has anyone ever gained access to his chat room without paying for his course? How often does he open up the chat room?

I think he normally does it between training about every 10 weeks. I wanted to go to the latest trial but he said he needed to start a new class immediately so he didn't have a trial last time. I think it's probably been about 5 weeks or so since he started the new class.

Thanked by:
 exptrader 
Washington, DC

Platform: thinkorswim
Trading: ES, CL, DX, ZB
Thanks Given: 360
Thanks Received: 105

I'd be interested in seeing this chat room once it opens up again. According to his daily blog it seems like he makes money just about every single day.

For anyone who has paid for his $3000 course, does that give you lifetime access to his chat room, or does your access expire at some point?

fourtiwinks 
Singapore

Experience: Beginner
Thanks Given: 526
Thanks Received: 201

longboat View Post
Bellair I took Will's course many years ago. I can honestly say that he is the most honest and best educators I have seen trading futures. His track record is also the ONLY truly accurate one I have ever seen and yes he does trade LIVE money... I still check in to his room every so often.

cheers
Longboat

@longboat, hope you can respond to the recent questions in this thread. I would be interested too, if Will opens his chat room again.

Last Updated on May 10, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts