NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Anthony Drager Market Delta ES room ?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Otterly with 6 posts (2 thanks)
    2. looks_two Sand Surfer with 3 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 emini2000 with 3 posts (5 thanks)
    4. looks_4 kalalex with 2 posts (2 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one rsmtrade with 12 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Swisstrader1 with 5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 tomasito with 2.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 emini2000 with 1.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 33,026 views
    2. thumb_up 48 thanks given
    3. group 29 followers
    1. forum 40 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

Anthony Drager Market Delta ES room ?

Investorito 
Washington DC

Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradeStation and Sierra
Broker: TradeStation/S5Trading
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 300
Thanks Received: 62

Can someone that is current or past customer, not trial, give us an updated feedback. I am considering joining them but we don't have many posts on this thread from actual customers, mostly 2 day trials.

My goal is to be able to learn more about Footprint and hopefully see it live in action. Obviously I'll be doing the 2 day trial but I wanted feedback to weigh in on my decision.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Build trailing stop for micro index(s)
Psychology and Money Management
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds

Sand Surfer 
Dubai, U.A.E.

Experience: Advanced
Platform: X_Trader
Trading: Bund, FESX, ES
Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Received: 2

yeah, I'm still a member and footprint user. It's a great room imo. Try it out, only $99/mo.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

matthew28 
United Kingdom

Platform: Bookmap
Broker: Stage 5, Rithmic
Trading: US Equity Index Futures
Thanks Given: 3,500
Thanks Received: 2,532

I was in the room for a while but stopped using Market Delta (switched to the Jigsaw DOM), so I stopped subscribing about six months back. Also he trades the ES and I am not so keen on that. I found the room good and $99 is a good price compared to some rooms that are multiples of that. He is more of a short term scalper, but as he says, you are always looking for the best entries how ever long you want to hold your trades and you can always exit with your own criteria. He is interested in teaching people to trade rather than just having people shadow trade which is a good thing. When I was there he tried just giving live analysis instead of calling out his trades as he thought people weren't concentrating on the teaching. I preferred that as I found it distracting hearing what he was doing and I found it hard not to fall in to step with what he was doing when it was being called out. How the room operates now I don't know. The only thing I didn't like was that he was upselling the Market Delta Edge course quite a lot because I think it was new, or had been rewritten, but otherwise he seems genuine and knows his stuff. Unlike a lot of room operators he is backed/employed by a good company like Market Delta and you can be confident they wouldn't risk damage to their brand by running a room that wasn't genuine. Just my opinion.

rsmtrade 
Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: currency futures
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 22

I unfortunately sprung for the Market Delta Edge membership. $5000!! what was I thinking???
The selling pitch was that we would learn all about market order flow. Found out that after paying the crazy price of $5000 you still have to subscribe to the trading room for $99/mo. They gave me one month trial... I soon learned I was not going to learn anything about order flow you can't find on youtube. The trader's style is a short scalp for only a couple ticks on the ES, which is all they trade. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT! Thought I was going to learn the inside view of the markets since the room is run by former floor trader. It appeared to me, he still thinks the markets work like they did back in the 90s.... with his emphasis on "quoting" the market. With all the HFT out there, who wants to spend there days staring at a DOM! not me.

I think the Market Delta Edge is a complete waste of money, exists mainly to convince you to subscribe to Market Delta which by the way, is WAY overpriced. You can get the same trading information on other much less expensive charting software such as Sierra Chart.

STAY AWAY... there is so much more better trading information out there and won't cost anywhere near the $5000 they charge.

They caught me on a bad day.... wish I would have stepped back and thought about it first instead of getting sucked in by the hype of the sales call.

Embarrassed to admit my mistake... but hoping this will give others caution and save someone else from losing their money, as you sign an agreement that there are no refunds. That alone should have kept me away, but again, it was a bad day.

DrRumpy 
Canada

Platform: MetaTrader
Trading: Currency
Thanks Given: 25
Thanks Received: 32

rsmtrade View Post
I unfortunately sprung for the Market Delta Edge membership. $5000!! what was I thinking???
The selling pitch was that we would learn all about market order flow. Found out that after paying the crazy price of $5000 you still have to subscribe to the trading room for $99/mo. They gave me one month trial... I soon learned I was not going to learn anything about order flow you can't find on youtube. The trader's style is a short scalp for only a couple ticks on the ES, which is all they trade. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT! Thought I was going to learn the inside view of the markets since the room is run by former floor trader. It appeared to me, he still thinks the markets work like they did back in the 90s.... with his emphasis on "quoting" the market. With all the HFT out there, who wants to spend there days staring at a DOM! not me.

I think the Market Delta Edge is a complete waste of money, exists mainly to convince you to subscribe to Market Delta which by the way, is WAY overpriced. You can get the same trading information on other much less expensive charting software such as Sierra Chart.

STAY AWAY... there is so much more better trading information out there and won't cost anywhere near the $5000 they charge.

They caught me on a bad day.... wish I would have stepped back and thought about it first instead of getting sucked in by the hype of the sales call.

Embarrassed to admit my mistake... but hoping this will give others caution and save someone else from losing their money, as you sign an agreement that there are no refunds. That alone should have kept me away, but again, it was a bad day.

Kudos to you for sharing even though it's painful. Even the worst experiences provide opportunities to learn something. If not about trading then about ourselves.

Thanked by:
 Jetlag 
USA

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

This is my first post in Big Mikes Forum however I have been lurking on Big Mikes Forums for many years. My experience with the Market Delta room and the Market Delta Edge program has been educational, constructive, eye-opening and life changing since I joined around the first of August 2015. I have been going in and out of trading rooms since 2007. I have also trialed many more rooms and have also gleaned forum threads after forum threads and YouTube videos for that perfect trading indicator or tool. Just like most of us it has cost me more money and time than I care to admit or think about.

I have found some "Trading indicator" or "Trading tool" that I couldn't wait to try out on the market. I may have found that tool in a book, another trade room or a forum thread and then put it to the test in the market only to find that it wasn't perfect and then blamed that indicator or tool for the money I lost. One of the most eye-opening personal revelations that I have realized from joining the Market Delta room is that I am the one that is to blame for the money I lost. It is not some indicator or tool but it was me. The reason I finally realized that is I now understand order flow, market relationships, where buyers and sellers are trapped, what the DOM really means and knowing where my best opportunity is to put on a trade.

In my opinion the Market Delta room gives you the tools to learn how to trade effectively not a tool to put on a trade. The Market Delta Edge program is very educational and keeps expanding every week with new videos. I now have a whole different view of the market. The Market Delta room is open from 800AM-1030AM Central time and ES is the primary instrument traded. I would highly recommend MarketDelta, the Market Delta room and the Market Delta Edge course to anyone! It was money well spent!

Thanked by:
 tomasito 
Chicago

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Linn Software Investor R/T
Broker: Vankar
Trading: Pipe Organ
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 49

I would suggest separating the Live Room and Market Delta. Anthony Drager began as a Prop Trader and I met him through someone who I know - a bond trader who I like and trust (also once a broker, floor trader, now screen trader, etc.). I watched and listened to Anthony demonstrate and narrate how he reviewed his trades at the end of the day--a long and meticulous process. I have also participated in his room. Anthony is a very good trader and offers a lot of valuable information. He does not restrict trading to ES, btw, and offers alternative small group chats organized by experience and interest, including one for London and German markets (the room activity may vary, btw).

The room itself focuses on trading the US open until European close at 10:30 (Chicago) or later depending upon market action and news cycles. It is a room that requires commitment and effort to get up to speed. Market Delta software is not required although it is used in the room. The emphasis is placed on reading markets, anticipating moves and following order flow. Charts and trading software facilitate your experience. I prefer Linnsoft R/T for charts which is the foundation for MD. Use a trading DOM of your choice, Bookmap and Jigsaw are both useful. MD in my experience offered almost too much information, that and live news feed, trade room, etc. was disturbing for me.

In any event Anthony offers a view from the inside which can be extremely valuable to any trader if given time. You need to find a method that works for you and it takes time and patience. Good luck.

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

Platform: nijia trader
Broker: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Trading: ym es
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 580

it is good software and they have good support. however you do not need 200.00 a month software now days for market profile and orderflow tools. there is no majic in there foot print charts. there new indicator just high lights a are of minis development that the market skipped over quickly. and on a miro level it may be a area of support of restance. so what ..that is a long way from telling you or showing you how to trade that. it is just a low volume node or inbalance on a mirco level. its not the grade wall of china. on a trend day a lot of them may hold. when your trading sideways there not worth much. you will over waight the miro levels.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

Platform: nijia trader
Broker: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Trading: ym es
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 580

Ackee View Post
I have been in the MarketDelta trading room now for the best part of two years, Anthony used to trade the Bonds and Notes but now almost exclusively trades the ES. I do believe his room is one of the better rooms out there but then I have never been in a trading room that didn't claim to be the best in the world.

His approach of analysing volume and comparing markets with tight money management appeals to me. The room does offer free trials indeed for me that is one of the areas I think improvements can be made, there are just too many free trial days, Anthony tries not to give too much of his nuggets away for free in these sessions.

He does not show his DOM, he does not reveal how he arrives at his levels and he does not allow the room to communicate with each other via chat however, we can communicate with him and there is a Twitter account that he setup but it is rarely used these days. Even with these restrictions it is my view the $99 per month is money well spent.

there is a reason he is not showing it. he is just playing trader when you show it there is no place to hide .lola

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Devil Man 
Fort Lauderdale
Legendary / Stochastic Calculus is not your friend

Experience: None
Platform: Ninjatrader, Python API
Broker: CQG
Trading: ES,NQ,CL
Thanks Given: 3,399
Thanks Received: 1,534

forgiven View Post
there is a reason he is not showing it. he is just playing trader when you show it there is no place to hide .lola

Ummm... You just replied to a post from 2013!
😎😎😎

Last Updated on March 17, 2018

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts