NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

CFRN.net / insidefutures.com trading room legit? (Christian Financial Radio Network)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Dasani with 6 posts (7 thanks)
    2. looks_two thailerdurden with 6 posts (9 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Greg4hvn with 3 posts (7 thanks)
    4. looks_4 xtrader111 with 3 posts (5 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one LoneRanger with 28 thanks per post
    2. looks_two fcb98292 with 13 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 thailerdurden with 1.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Dasani with 1.2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 48,064 views
    2. thumb_up 106 thanks given
    3. group 34 followers
    1. forum 50 posts
    2. attach_file 3 attachments

Search this Thread

CFRN.net / insidefutures.com trading room legit? (Christian Financial Radio Network)

Tommybaker
Portland, Oregon

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 1

Does anyone have any experience with cfrn.com's trading room? Which is Christian Financial Radio Network. They're also at insidefutures.com.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks

PandaWarrior 
In the heat

Experience: None
Thanks Given: 6,329
Thanks Received: 13,404

Tommybaker View Post
Does anyone have any experience with cfrn.com's trading room? Which is Christian Financial Radio Network. They're also at insidefutures.com.

I know a couple of the guys over there. They seem to know what they are talking about. They are indicator driven and have something to sell. So like all trading rooms, do your due diligence and don't let the name of the group fool you. They don't have some special knowledge from God about how to trade. They have a method that works for them. Will it work for you? Thats the 64K question.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication, Leonardo da Vinci

Most people chose unhappiness over uncertainty, Tim Ferris
Thanked by:

GridKing 
San Diego, CA USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 584
Thanks Received: 881

never heard of it ... here's some podcasts from it CFRN.net - Prosperity for God's People

... a google of devil and futures trading produces the Hillary Rodham cattle futures controversy (just out of curiosity)

In 1978 and 1979, lawyer and First Lady of Arkansas Hillary Rodham engaged in a series of trades of cattle futures contracts. Her initial $1,000 investment had generated nearly $100,000 when she stopped trading after ten months. In 1994, after Hillary Rodham Clinton had become First Lady of the United States, the trading became the subject of considerable controversy regarding the likelihood of such a spectacular rate of return, possible conflict of interest, and allegations of disguised bribery,[1] allegations that Clinton strongly denied. There were no official investigations of the trading and Clinton was never charged with any wrongdoing.

Hillary Rodham cattle futures controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Successful trading is one long journey, not a destination" Peter Borish Former Head of Research for Paul Tudor Jones speaking on conversations with John F. Carter
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 trader2 
Berlin,Berlin

Broker: Ninja/CGQ
Trading: CL
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 51

I just had a trial in the trading room of cfrn.net . It is "Danielstrading".

The room moderator and trader Michael is a very sympatic and honest person. He knows what he does. He has programmed price based indicators and uses them in the room. He calls trades in advance, you can really be in the trade. He also teaches the system. It is not too complicated, but seems to be good. I recommend taking a trial. They are real traders, they show their DOM.
If you do not have a system yet or if you are looking for tools that help you it is a good room, I think. They help you, you can call them etc. Real traders.

Thanked by:
 Cloudy 
desert CA

Platform: NT7, various
Broker: various, TDA
Trading: NQ,ES
Thanks Given: 2,396
Thanks Received: 1,748

GridKing View Post
... a google of devil and futures trading produces the Hillary Rodham cattle futures controversy (just out of curiosity)

In 1978 and 1979, lawyer and First Lady of Arkansas Hillary Rodham engaged in a series of trades of cattle futures contracts. Her initial $1,000 investment had generated nearly $100,000 when she stopped trading after ten months. In 1994, after Hillary Rodham Clinton had become First Lady of the United States, the trading became the subject of considerable controversy regarding the likelihood of such a spectacular rate of return, possible conflict of interest, and allegations of disguised bribery,[1] allegations that Clinton strongly denied. There were no official investigations of the trading and Clinton was never charged with any wrongdoing.

wow , that's a consistent 8-10% compounded monthly. She should have put that on her primary candidate resume as a top-step futures trader! or maybe not.. should have taught us all how to trade as one of her First Lady initiatives; remember it "takes a village". lol.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

ThatManFromTexas 
Houston,Tx

Experience: Advanced
Broker: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Trading: TF
Thanks Given: 1,206
Thanks Received: 4,348

Tommybaker View Post

When I first saw "Christian Financial Radio Network" and @Tommybaker .... I thought it said Tammy Bakker... of PTL fame ((short for ... Praise The Lord ... or Pass The Loot .. depending on your perspective... ) ...

PandaWarrior View Post
They don't have some special knowledge from God about how to trade.

@PandaWarrior

These guys would like a word with you....

Singapore Mega-Church Christian Faithful Invest in Malls - Bloomberg

GridKing View Post
never heard of it ... here's some podcasts from it CFRN.net - Prosperity for God's People

Cloudy View Post
wow , that's a consistent 8-10% compounded monthly. She should have put that on her primary candidate resume as a top-step futures trader! or maybe not.. should have taught us all how to trade as one of her First Lady initiatives; remember it "takes a village". lol.

That's easy to explain... every time she found out about another of Bill's "women"... she had a cow...

After the Lewinsky episode... she wrote a book titled..."It Takes A Village Idiot"...

I'm just a simple man trading a simple plan.

My daddy always said, "Every day above ground is a good day!"
Thanked by:
 toulouse-lautrec 
Europe

Experience: Beginner
Thanks Given: 13
Thanks Received: 53

something looks familiar here.... did this guy sell some kind of slingshot system / indicator in the past.... ?
the indicators were for TS and Ninja. He had specific setups were price returned to some kind of mean where he would then take a countertrend trade.... my memory is really blurry here... not sure if this is the same person or i am just having hallucinations....

tellytub 
london uk

Experience: Beginner
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: Stocks
Thanks Given: 333
Thanks Received: 121

They sure have a good track record according to their website!

ThatManFromTexas 
Houston,Tx

Experience: Advanced
Broker: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Trading: TF
Thanks Given: 1,206
Thanks Received: 4,348

tellytub View Post
They sure have a good track record according to their website!

@tellytub

Have you ever seen a vendor who said their system lost money....

I'm just a simple man trading a simple plan.

My daddy always said, "Every day above ground is a good day!"
Thanked by:

Last Updated on September 30, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts