NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Rancho Dinero / Acme Market Analytics (www.ranchodinero.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Blash with 21 posts (18 thanks)
    2. looks_two VinceVirgil with 13 posts (66 thanks)
    3. looks_3 sharmas with 9 posts (9 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 7 posts (17 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one kulu with 10 thanks per post
    2. looks_two VinceVirgil with 5.1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 2.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Blash with 0.9 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 71,224 views
    2. thumb_up 203 thanks given
    3. group 48 followers
    1. forum 123 posts
    2. attach_file 11 attachments

Search this Thread

Rancho Dinero / Acme Market Analytics (www.ranchodinero.com)

choke35 
Germany

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Other
Trading: ES, YM, 6E
Thanks Given: 5,101
Thanks Received: 6,558

forgiven View Post
gom can do most of what any market and volume profile software can do...order flow to.. why not use the free stuff. it has been my experence they all keep coming up with new stuff and expensive up dates. what happens when there sales to new people slow or ninja 8 is released ? and expensive update required

The NT8 policy for gom is already clear:
Buy - Gomicators Website

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
34 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
16 thanks
Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM
13 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
12 thanks

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

Platform: nijia trader
Broker: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Trading: ym es
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 580

it looks like they forgot the tpo indicator they only use volume profile, no volume delta time tools...foot prints look o.k. ninja 7 will be supported for 2 years...if i had to pay for that kind of charting with ninja 8 i would buy finals complete lay out, it is 1000 for life time key...there complete lay out is like having market delta for ninja trader

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Blash 
Chicago, IL
Legendary Market Chamois

Experience: None
Platform: NT8,NT7,TWS
Broker: InteractiveBrokers, S5T, IQFeed
Trading: The one I'm creating in the present....Index Futures mini/micro, ZF
Thanks Given: 7,341
Thanks Received: 4,518

forgiven View Post
it looks like they forgot the tpo indicator they only use volume profile, no volume delta time tools...foot prints look o.k. ninja 7 will be supported for 2 years...if i had to pay for that kind of charting with ninja 8 i would buy finals complete lay out, it is 1000 for life time key...there complete lay out is like having market delta for ninja trader

Rancho has TPO for both NT7 and 8. https://ranchodinero.com/ as well as delta tools for both.

Ron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...My calamity is My providence, outwardly it is fire and vengeance, but inwardly it is light and mercy...
The steed of this Valley is pain; and if there be no pain this journey will never end.
Buy Low And Sell High (read left to right or right to left....lol)
Thanked by:

Blash 
Chicago, IL
Legendary Market Chamois

Experience: None
Platform: NT8,NT7,TWS
Broker: InteractiveBrokers, S5T, IQFeed
Trading: The one I'm creating in the present....Index Futures mini/micro, ZF
Thanks Given: 7,341
Thanks Received: 4,518

optionzen View Post
Same here I feel duped.

Tell Troy..... email him.

Ron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...My calamity is My providence, outwardly it is fire and vengeance, but inwardly it is light and mercy...
The steed of this Valley is pain; and if there be no pain this journey will never end.
Buy Low And Sell High (read left to right or right to left....lol)

optionzen 
Dallas

Platform: ThinkorSwim, Ninjatrader, Multicharts
Broker: Thinkorswim, Ninjatrader Brokerage
Thanks Given: 137
Thanks Received: 106

Yes I purchased the nt8 upgrade for fin-alg which closely resemble market delta plus You get 2 pc licenses for volume profile I started using CDAvolume profile

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thanked by:
 hoolio 
Melbourne, Australia

Platform: NT8, Multicharts,Sierra
Broker: CQG, IB
Trading: YM,CL,GC,6E,6J
Thanks Given: 85
Thanks Received: 60

A quick couple of lines.
I've used Investor RT for a couple of years and moving to NT8 without those beautiful profiles was hard.

I'm now using various Rancho tools and I'm happy !
I get what I need and I find if you delve into a couple of the tools that you didn't think you'd use they are very practical yet simple.

As a specific example, I am now using the VP metrics on my main timeframe chart as well as on a homework chart to track how the auction is playing out this week vs last week and how we are tracking versus key yearly and quarterly metrics.

I've learned not to overanalyze in homework, especially when trading multiple instruments so simple works for me

Thanked by:
 tbogardus 
MILFORD

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: emini
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

Hey guys (first post here) in reference to Acme Market Analytics (AKA Rancho Dinero) I found their site by accident on google searching for a reasonable price good TPO volume profile indicator for NT8, and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised to find what they offer. Their TPO volume profile indicator is exactly what I was looking for along with 10 or more indicators that I found valuable. Now what sold me was the pricing for their monthly lease program package, I spent thousands (I'm sure I am not the only one) on crap indicators/strategies/ect. when i first started trading, so I must say their cost is one of the most reasonable out there. They do offer a 10 day $19.99 trial, I am still in the testing phase with them and will post my thoughts when I give it enough time. To me the big test(when it comes to NT8 and tick replay) will be if the order flow indicators cause NT8 to crash(as it has done for many of time in the past year or so) Let's see how the indicators stand up to the stress test, what do l have to lose 20 bucks? I have no problem with that!

javibi 
Bilbao/Spain

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Emini ES
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 1

Hello everyone. It's my first thread and I'm sorry for my English because I'm not a native speaker and I use the google translator.
After the trial period, I paid $ 59 on the 24th of June for the ACME package. On June 26 I made a BIOS update on my DELL laptop. On June 27 I try to use ACME on NinjaTrader 8 and I can not because of an ACME error message, telling me that I have used it on several machines. That day I cancel the renewal in Paypal on July 24.
Today I sent a message to Rancho Dinero asking for a solution. I have been told that windows updates or Bios changes are interpreted by ACME as a change of computer and invalidates the license.
I have identified myself as an Elite member of futures.io and they have returned me $ 59.
I'm happy to be a member of futures.io. Rancho Dinero never again.
Regards

IBLAB 
Wilmington ,NC ,United States

Experience: Master
Platform: Sierra
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 135
Thanks Received: 12

javibi View Post
Hello everyone. It's my first thread and I'm sorry for my English because I'm not a native speaker and I use the google translator.
After the trial period, I paid $ 59 on the 24th of June for the ACME package. On June 26 I made a BIOS update on my DELL laptop. On June 27 I try to use ACME on NinjaTrader 8 and I can not because of an ACME error message, telling me that I have used it on several machines. That day I cancel the renewal in Paypal on July 24.
Today I sent a message to Rancho Dinero asking for a solution. I have been told that windows updates or Bios changes are interpreted by ACME as a change of computer and invalidates the license.
I have identified myself as an Elite member of futures.io and they have returned me $ 59.
I'm happy to be a member of futures.io. Rancho Dinero never again.
Regards

Acme is very good -suggest joining for life time and excellent packages.

n3xtl3v3l 
stuttgart+germany

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NT8/ TWS
Broker: IB / SIERRA
Trading: ES/YM/NQ/FDAX/CL
Thanks Given: 43
Thanks Received: 16

tbogardus View Post
Hey guys (first post here) in reference to Acme Market Analytics (AKA Rancho Dinero) I found their site by accident on google searching for a reasonable price good TPO volume profile indicator for NT8, and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised to find what they offer. Their TPO volume profile indicator is exactly what I was looking for along with 10 or more indicators that I found valuable. Now what sold me was the pricing for their monthly lease program package, I spent thousands (I'm sure I am not the only one) on crap indicators/strategies/ect. when i first started trading, so I must say their cost is one of the most reasonable out there. They do offer a 10 day $19.99 trial, I am still in the testing phase with them and will post my thoughts when I give it enough time. To me the big test(when it comes to NT8 and tick replay) will be if the order flow indicators cause NT8 to crash(as it has done for many of time in the past year or so) Let's see how the indicators stand up to the stress test, what do l have to lose 20 bucks? I have no problem with that!

What is your experience with the tool... Did it past the test?

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Last Updated on June 23, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts