NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Rancho Dinero / Acme Market Analytics (www.ranchodinero.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Blash with 21 posts (18 thanks)
    2. looks_two VinceVirgil with 13 posts (66 thanks)
    3. looks_3 sharmas with 9 posts (9 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 7 posts (17 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one kulu with 10 thanks per post
    2. looks_two VinceVirgil with 5.1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 2.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Blash with 0.9 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 70,401 views
    2. thumb_up 203 thanks given
    3. group 48 followers
    1. forum 123 posts
    2. attach_file 11 attachments

Search this Thread

Rancho Dinero / Acme Market Analytics (www.ranchodinero.com)

sands 
London + UK

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Proprietary Analytics
Broker: Multiple broker + Multiple feed
Trading: Currently European and US equities
Thanks Given: 257
Thanks Received: 234

Hi all, Any specific tools that shine out as good/bad in your view? From taking a look at their offering there are some free tools that do same or similar things. Granted it does look a polished product and that comes across in the existing posts.

Secondly, personally I'm after some order flow analysis tools, any feedback from your guys use of this suppliers offering in that area?

Plus is the vendor communicative for enhancements etc?

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

trendisyourfriend 
Quebec Canada
Market Wizard

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: ES, NQ, YM
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 4,171
Thanks Received: 6,018

sands View Post
Hi all, Any specific tools that shine out as good/bad in your view? From taking a look at their offering there are some free tools that do same or similar things. Granted it does look a polished product and that comes across in the existing posts.

Secondly, personally I'm after some order flow analysis tools, any feedback from your guys use of this suppliers offering in that area?

Plus is the vendor communicative for enhancements etc?

Have been using these tools since the beginning. They are quick to answer and they have begun to adapt their tools to Ninja 8. In my mind, they are an important Ninja partner. There are no free tools that compare to their suite.

Thanked by:

Daytrader999 
Ilsede, Germany
Site Moderator

Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker: Rithmic / CQG / Ninja Trader Brokerage
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 2,067
Thanks Received: 2,316

sands View Post

You might have a closer look at OrderFlowAnalytics as well:

Order Flow Analytics

You can try out their tools for free as long as it takes...

You can find the appropriate vendor thread here:

"If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much." - Jim Rohn
Thanked by:

bobarian 
whitestone, new york

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja trader
Thanks Given: 5,258
Thanks Received: 3,120

This is probably mentioned somewhere in the thread, but i figured i would add my experience.Last year, i was using vwap and vol profile/footprint.At the time, i was only following the cl.My computer was having performance problems.After speaking with Private Banker, he recommended i consider Rancho Dinero.I did this, and i found a big difference.In speaking with customer service, their explanation was that their indicators are coded with efficiency in mind, so that the computers resources don't get tagged unnecessarily .I am not a programmer,but the RD indicators were a big improvement compared to what i was using…

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Silvester17 
Columbus, OH
Market Wizard

Experience: None
Platform: NT 8, TOS
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 5,139
Thanks Received: 11,527

trendisyourfriend View Post
Have been using these tools since the beginning. They are quick to answer and they have begun to adapt their tools to Ninja 8. In my mind, they are an important Ninja partner. There are no free tools that compare to their suite.

they look like decent indicators. but I wouldn't go that far

bobarian View Post
This is probably mentioned somewhere in the thread, but i figured i would add my experience.Last year, i was using vwap and vol profile/footprint.At the time, i was only following the cl.My computer was having performance problems.After speaking with Private Banker, he recommended i consider Rancho Dinero.I did this, and i found a big difference.In speaking with customer service, their explanation was that their indicators are coded with efficiency in mind, so that the computers resources don't get tagged unnecessarily .I am not a programmer,but the RD indicators were a big improvement compared to what i was using…

that's interesting. I use vwap, footprint and vol profile also. and I never had any performance issues

Thanked by:
 John Woods 
London

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 17
Thanks Received: 9

This thread was started back in 2012 I'm just wondering if anyone has any updates on their use of Rancho Dinero, it would be great to hear any new updates on their products/services such as volume ladder, magic tape etc

sharmas 
Auckland

Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: CL and ES
Thanks Given: 3,822
Thanks Received: 750

Hey Ranchers!

Well, we've had literally tons of questions about what's happening on The Ranch now that NT8 is out. The short answer - all kinds of stuff. We have a bunch of brand spankin' goodness for y'all, simmering away, waiting for NT8 to get to just the next level of stability before we start unleashing new products.

I have a plan in mind for how to roll out the NT8-based products for those of you who want to be early adopters. I'll send out some email once we're ready to get that going.

But the short take is that this fall and winter we'll have a bunch of familiar and new products for you, and even a new web site, so stay patient and stay tuned. Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was The Ranch.

Sharmas

John Woods View Post
This thread was started back in 2012 I'm just wondering if anyone has any updates on their use of Rancho Dinero, it would be great to hear any new updates on their products/services such as volume ladder, magic tape etc

Thanked by:

jet9jockey 
Grand Forks ND

Experience: Beginner
Platform: TOS, Ninja Trader
Trading: Options, Futures
Thanks Given: 11
Thanks Received: 24

:faint:
sharmas View Post
Hey Ranchers!

Well, we've had literally tons of questions about what's happening on The Ranch now that NT8 is out. The short answer - all kinds of stuff. We have a bunch of brand spankin' goodness for y'all, simmering away, waiting for NT8 to get to just the next level of stability before we start unleashing new products.

I have a plan in mind for how to roll out the NT8-based products for those of you who want to be early adopters. I'll send out some email once we're ready to get that going.

But the short take is that this fall and winter we'll have a bunch of familiar and new products for you, and even a new web site, so stay patient and stay tuned. Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was The Ranch.

Sharmas

WOW, know I understand why you are so negative toward other VENDORS!

sharmas 
Auckland

Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: CL and ES
Thanks Given: 3,822
Thanks Received: 750

I am not against Vendors
What and whom I am against is snake oil salesman Vendor who will sell their soul for a penny

But for simple minds it might be too much to comprehend and I enrolled back in 2012 and they provide tools to trade but not signals and they don't promote themselves as market will turn here and there ahead of time.....lol

Like most traders you do end up buying systems and indicators and I am no different

jet9jockey View Post

WOW, know I understand why you are so negative toward other VENDORS!

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,172
Thanks Received: 101,536

sharmas View Post
I am not against Vendors
What and whom I am against is snake oil salesman Vendor who will sell their soul for a penny

But for simple minds it might be too much to comprehend and I enrolled back in 2012 and they provide tools to trade but not signals and they don't promote themselves as market will turn here and there ahead of time.....lol

Like most traders you do end up buying systems and indicators and I am no different

I believe you have completely missed the point.

Your post was written so that it looks like the content was yours. In that case it looks as if you are a vendor at Rancho Dinero, have not identified yourself as a vendor on the site, are in violation of our self-promotion policy, and so forth.

-- I edited this post a couple hours later to add "it looks as if" just to make my post even more clear -- because Troy at RanchoDinero twitter-stormed me saying I made accusations and so forth.

I encourage everyone to read the thread, it takes about 60 seconds and it should be extremely clear that the entire issue here was @sharmas's post which read as if he actually wrote what he posted, which he did not. I knew he did not, which is why I made the post I did to clarify that he did not for everyone else. Unfortunately, the owner of RanchoDinero doesn't agree and we've wasted an hour on Twitter because someone can't read the thread.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Last Updated on June 23, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts