NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Rancho Dinero / Acme Market Analytics (www.ranchodinero.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Blash with 21 posts (18 thanks)
    2. looks_two VinceVirgil with 13 posts (66 thanks)
    3. looks_3 sharmas with 9 posts (9 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 7 posts (17 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one kulu with 10 thanks per post
    2. looks_two VinceVirgil with 5.1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 2.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Blash with 0.9 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 70,401 views
    2. thumb_up 203 thanks given
    3. group 48 followers
    1. forum 123 posts
    2. attach_file 11 attachments

Rancho Dinero / Acme Market Analytics (www.ranchodinero.com)

VinceVirgil 
Toronto, Canada

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT
Broker: TD Ameritrade, Dorman/Zenfire
Trading: CL,ES
Thanks Given: 2,144
Thanks Received: 9,223

Just started using Rancho Dinero and Acme Trade Analytics for Ninja Trader.

Rancho Dinero and Acme Trade Analytics is a Market Profile 3rd party addon for Ninja Trader Platform. Various membership levels entitles one to various suites of Market Profile indicators and trade planning tools and strategies.

I participated in a webinar put on by Ninja Trader for its members, and was offerred a discount because of my participation. Customer service is very important to me, because my computer skills are terrible. Trading is difficult enough without having to spend time figuring out how to make charts and indicators work, and Market Profile adds another layer of challenges because of the intensity of the information that Market Profile demands. The webinar convinced me to subscribe.

Rancho Dinero | and Acme Market Analytics

I will post a few screen shots, and make a few announcements for upcoming events sponcered by Rancho Dinero for those that are interested.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators

sharmas 
Auckland

Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: CL and ES
Thanks Given: 3,822
Thanks Received: 750

Hi

Totally agree and i converted to Acme few months ago and they are fantastic and have some great Market Profile tools.

Cant wait for their up coming webinars for members only.

Lets share and get better at this

sharmas

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal

VinceVirgil 
Toronto, Canada

VinceVirgil View Post
Just started using Rancho Dinero and Acme Trade Analytics for Ninja Trader.

Rancho Dinero and Acme Trade Analytics is a Market Profile 3rd party addon for Ninja Trader Platform. Various membership levels entitles one to various suites of Market Profile indicators and trade planning tools and strategies.

I participated in a webinar put on by Ninja Trader for its members, and was offerred a discount because of my participation. Customer service is very important to me, because my computer skills are terrible. Trading is difficult enough without having to spend time figuring out how to make charts and indicators work, and Market Profile adds another layer of challenges because of the intensity of the information that Market Profile demands. The webinar convinced me to subscribe.

Rancho Dinero | and Acme Market Analytics

I will post a few screen shots, and make a few announcements for upcoming events sponcered by Rancho Dinero for those that are interested.

It occurred to me, it is a little presumtuous to post information on a vendor without permission from futures.io (formerly BMT). I am not associated with rancho Dinero in any way, except as a client.

A big reason for me to go with Rancho is because I already am Ninja Trader user. For what my needs are, I wanted to keep things as simple as possible, for one. Two, as a Canadian I am restricted as to what order entry platform I can use. As many of you know, opening a brokerage account isnt quite like getting a magazine subscription. For me, as a Canuck and resident in Ontario, I have limited options. Not all brokers have all trading platforms liscenced for use by Canadians. Ninja Trader is a platform that seems to be one of the most widly available (which may or may not be true, as I can only speak from the fact that I have made inquiries at 6 brokerages and have accounts at 3 seperate ones. One firm put me on liquidation only mode before I had even funded my account! Needless to say, they aren't one of the accounts i have today)

Dont have any cristisims at the momnet. Customer service has been great. I had a configuration issue, and Troy from Rancho got back to me withing 30 minutes and helped me with my problem. They seem to have a good relationship with Ninja Trader, because it was Ninja trader that introduced me to them through their client webinar.

Setup videos are straightforward, and the templates and tools seem to be terrific. They even have downloadable chart templates which is a huge time saver for various compostite studies.

So, all in all, my first experiences have been very good.

Upcoming member only event gets into topicsof interest for users of their software. I am looking forward to these, as they are brand new. First one is May16, 2012.

Looks like I signed up at just the right time.

Thanked by:

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,173
Thanks Received: 101,537

VinceVirgil View Post
It occurred to me, it is a little presumtuous to post information on a vendor without permission from futures.io (formerly BMT). I am not associated with rancho Dinero in any way, except as a client.

There is no problem with anyone sharing their personal reviews of a vendor. That is encouraged, and is what this section of the forum is for.

What we don't allow is advertising or self-promotion, so the vendor cannot talk about their product, but paying customers can.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal

SpyderTrader 
Chicago, Illinois

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Esignal
Trading: ES, NQ, Crude
Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Received: 223

VinceVirgil View Post

The webinar convinced me to subscribe.

Sounds like you're quite thrilled with their webinar.

Speaking from experience, every vendor under the sun is going to post their best trades on a webinar.....for the exact reason that you signed up.....to convince the audience that their system is a money making system, its impossible to lose money.

Only after shelling out "X" amount of dollars do you realize that what you saw in the webinar is not what you purchased.....not even close.

Thats why whenever I watch a webinar, if the vendor doesn't show the audience some of their losing trades, or when they got stopped out......I simple close it out.

Do I sound like a natural skeptic of all vendors?

Hell yea.

I'll keep an eye out for your screenshots bud.

Around 5% move the market. 10% try to follow the 5%. The rest provide liquidity.
Thanked by:

sharmas 
Auckland

Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: CL and ES
Thanks Given: 3,822
Thanks Received: 750

Spydertrader

May be its time to take the plunge and look at their website.

They only provide you with tools and not a signal based vendor.

Best is we do our own research and check what ACME are providing first.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:

VinceVirgil 
Toronto, Canada

SpyderTrader View Post
Sounds like you're quite thrilled with their webinar.

Speaking from experience, every vendor under the sun is going to post their best trades on a webinar.....for the exact reason that you signed up.....to convince the audience that their system is a money making system, its impossible to lose money.

Only after shelling out "X" amount of dollars do you realize that what you saw in the webinar is not what you purchased.....not even close.

Thats why whenever I watch a webinar, if the vendor doesn't show the audience some of their losing trades, or when they got stopped out......I simple close it out.

Do I sound like a natural skeptic of all vendors?

Hell yea.

I'll keep an eye out for your screenshots bud.

They are not selling a trading strategy. They are a 3rd party addon for Ninja Trader.

Just to clariify for other interested readers, Rancho Dinero does not sell a strategy on how to trade. They only provide the tools for Ninja Trader for those traders who want to focus on a Market Proflile approach to trading.

How is it possible for you to comment on a company that you are unfamiliar with? The purpose of this thread is to provide insight into Rancho Dineros suite of Market Profile Indicators based on my personal experience.

I have a link to their website.

On the Webinar, I asked a numnber of questions with reguard to their suite of Market Profile Indicators. Ninja Trader does not have any Market Profile Indicators that i found particularily useful, thats why I looked to Rancho Dinero as a possible option.

Their sole business is Market Profile tools, and the programmer is an active trader. He started the business after developing his own tools for trading as the existing software available at the time he found was lacking in a number of areas. He comes from an IT development background, and , he certailny knew what he was talking about. At least in my opinion he knew what he was talking about. He answered all of my questions.

If I didnt think that Rancho Dinero was worthwhile, I wouldnt have become a subscriber. I based my decision on the webinar and their point of sale material on their website, as well as on their training videos that are free to reveiw. The business model seems sound, the products are well thought out and easy to use, the trainng videos and webinar are top drawer, and the price was reasonable compared to other charting packages i have reveiwed. They are not the least expensive that I have looked at, but they certainly more elaborate than other program suites.

When i had trouble loading the template and configuring charts, customer service replied to me withing 15 minutes, and helped me within 30 to get me up and running. Personalized service was exceptional.

Screenshots are only market profile related to what I am configuring...the website has all more information.

SpyderTrader 
Chicago, Illinois

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Esignal
Trading: ES, NQ, Crude
Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Received: 223

VinceVirgil View Post
They are not selling a trading strategy. They are a 3rd party addon for Ninja Trader.

Don't make me laugh, no one sells anything out of the kindness of their heart, they do it to make money.

Thats great that they "get back to you within 15 minutes" and stuff, but who cares?
Tell me how you've performed using their "tools."

As I said before, which I shall repeat just for you, I'll keep an eye on this thread to see how you've performed.

And as far as your earlier comment, on why do I think I'm qualified to comment on a company I'm "unfamiliar" with.......well once you've seen one webinar, you've seen 'em all.

I highly recommend you don't take things personally on any forums, if you do, you sure won't last long.
People are going to post their own opinions whether you like it or not.

Around 5% move the market. 10% try to follow the 5%. The rest provide liquidity.
Thanked by:

VinceVirgil 
Toronto, Canada

SpyderTrader View Post
Don't make me laugh, no one sells anything out of the kindness of their heart, they do it to make money.

Thats great that they "get back to you within 15 minutes" and stuff, but who cares?
Tell me how you've performed using their "tools."

As I said before, which I shall repeat just for you, I'll keep an eye on this thread to see how you've performed.

And as far as your earlier comment, on why do I think I'm qualified to comment on a company I'm "unfamiliar" with.......well once you've seen one webinar, you've seen 'em all.

I highly recommend you don't take things personally on any forums, if you do, you sure won't last long.
People are going to post their own opinions whether you like it or not.

In all value propositions, a fair exchange has taken place when both buyer and seller are satisfied with the outcome of the transaction. I beleive the cost of the Rancho Dinero suite far outweighs the cost, for me, from a value proposition. I made my decision, I subscribe to the service, and if I see it fails to have value, I will cease to be a subscriber.

Maybe I will come to feel as you do about all venders. Simply, I do not.

There are 2 kinds of individuals that frequent forums.

There are the ones that take the subject matter seriously, and seek to understand the efforts put forth by people that take the time to write something that they hope will help their fellow readers. These ones exhibit a certain of decorum, insofar as they attempt to fully understand the subject matter before venturing an opinion.

Then there is the second type. They neither have the ability or the inclination to offer an original thought of their own, and thus they spend their time frequenting forums to expound their unoriginal ideas behind the anonymity of cyberspace. I dont personally see the point, but, whatever floats your boat.

Its not the first time I have heard "all venders are out to make a buck and therefore cannot be trusted" rhetoric.

Last Updated on June 23, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts