NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 147 posts (3,965 thanks)
    2. looks_two nakachalet with 57 posts (17 thanks)
    3. looks_3 xplorer with 46 posts (52 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mfbreakout with 35 posts (24 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one roonius with 80 thanks per post
    2. looks_two wh with 56 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 George with 47 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 27 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 14,234,064 views
    2. thumb_up 12,002 thanks given
    3. group 6,317 followers
    1. forum 10,643 posts
    2. attach_file 94 attachments

Search this Thread

Introduce yourself here!

xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator

Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 15,475
Thanks Received: 15,365

Valrion View Post
Hi guys,

Actually not new, been a lurker for a few years and created an account I think in 2020, but never made a post... So here it is

Welcome!

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Diary of a simple price action trader
26 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
24 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
21 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
16 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
9 thanks
tinvisiblehand
London, UK

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

New member here.

I have been trading for a few years part-time and switched to trading full time less than a year ago. I've recently got into futures and I'm focusing on 6B and MES.

Thanked by:
emili0
Houston, TX

Big Mike View Post
Hi everyone!

Later, I decided I wanted a forum to share my ideas as well as learn from others. I created my blog on April 17th, 2009 in order to meet this goal, as well as hold myself accountable for my trades and actions. I wanted a way to be able to lookback and ensure I was following my own advice.

The blog introduced me to a lot of fellow traders, some struggling, some doing exceptionally well. Talking with them everyday has really helped my trading and given me a lot of new ideas as well. In turn, I hope that I have provided them something useful that helps in their trading.

Since the blog did very well I decided to create this forum, and it was born June 11th, 2009. The forum was designed with the specific goal of having a small community of traders focused on making money. There are other sites out there but I never really felt at home with many of them, their userbase is too focused on proving someone wrong instead of trying to help.

You can find some more information about me in my profile.

Tip

After you read this thread and reply with your own introduction, you can find more Beginner articles on how to use this forum here:

Also, as you are reading the thousands of posts on the forum -- don't forget to use the Thanks button (bottom right of each post) to let the author know his post is appreciated!

Good hunting!

Mike

This is me. I'm not sure that I'll be able to provide anything of value and I'll try not to make this relationship parasitic.

Thanked by:
Dumm Treydor
New York City, New York, USA

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks Received: 6

Trading for >3yrs, but <7yrs.. Time goes fast and I don't keep track.
I rely on others to tell me how old I am. Ha..
Stopped counting how many account blowups in year 1. How many weeks are there in a year? Got to be close to that as a total for first 2 years...

The sacrifices have been immense. Greater than I ever expected.
I'm doing well now, but people who I speak with are only seeing the rosy side and think poof, it's so easy..
But then during the days when I struggled, nobody thought it would come together.

Used to trade options exclusively in the past, until last month, when I tried Futures.
Surprised me how much more success I have with it over options, and I had pretty good success with options.

Please volatility.. Don't stop...

CryptoBob
New York USA

Hallo and thanks for the welcome Mike,

I'm trading since over two years now and I'm getting more and more into it day by day.

At the moment my focus lies on crypto and especially Bitcoin because most of the alts are following big brother bitcoin. I also trade forex by site but with crypto I'm feeling more comfortable by now because my TA is just more successful here by now.

I'm looking forward to share my thoughts with other passionate traders here and to lose some of my questions to the community.

Thank you

Thanked by:
colavecchio
Orlando, FL

Thanks Given: 1

Trading for a few years. Trying to narrow down my process while I also work. I trade /ES mostly in the evenings and on days off.

Thanked by:
JOGO
Miami, FL

Hey Mike,

Thanks for this group and forum. I am fairly new, will make a year in the market starting out with some stocks here and there, and about 6 months doing options. I am currently doing /ES and /NQ futures, and I hope to learn and grow my accounts. I am currently using Tradovate, TradingView and will be using NinjaTrader in the near future. I have a lot to learn as I've struggled and lost a nice chunk of my capital. I like the vibe of this group already, and hope to become a better trader. I appreciate what you have done here with this Forum Mike.

Thanked by:
conantrades
Rostock Germany

Thanks Received: 5

Hi Big Mike, glad to be here.

I'm part time future trader since a few years now. In the last time I mostly traded crypto futures especially perpetual futures. I'm using NT8 and TV by now but maybe I will try out some other trading platforms.

I'm looking for some new inspiration here on futures.io and I want to dive deeper into the trading universe.

Thanked by:
perpinchio
Chieti Italy

I'm here to learn.
I've just a little experience, mostly futures & forex.
Thank you, Mike
Paolo - Italy

Thanked by:
metalarctic
London UK

Hi all,
beginner trader here, Italian based in UK. I haev recently discovered futures (and this resourceful forum) after frustration of trading CFDs.
Plan is to scalp on MES using NT8.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 15, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts