NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 147 posts (3,965 thanks)
    2. looks_two nakachalet with 57 posts (17 thanks)
    3. looks_3 xplorer with 46 posts (53 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mfbreakout with 35 posts (24 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one roonius with 80 thanks per post
    2. looks_two wh with 56 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 George with 47 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 27 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 14,244,602 views
    2. thumb_up 12,013 thanks given
    3. group 6,319 followers
    1. forum 10,645 posts
    2. attach_file 94 attachments

Search this Thread

Introduce yourself here!

auto112112
east brunswick nj

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

need help programing an autotrader using bloodhound. please recommend. thank you

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs

Foxtrot
Los Angeles, CA

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

Hello All,

Just Started Trading, I wanted to focus the majority of my effort into growing a steady source of income until i could become a full time trader.

really interested in scalping futures /ES /MES

currently learning price action and indicators. thank you for letting me join your community, if you have any tips please send me a message.

currently paper trading using TOS till i have a better handle on my own techniques and have a more consistent success rate.

Thanked by:
 Scmp 
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Experience: Beginner
Platform: FiretipX
Broker: Ironbeam
Trading: CL, SI, CB

Hello everyone,

I am new to futures, but I do have experience with other derivatives. I am likely to take it slow for the rest of the year to educate myself better on technical analysis, as well as scalping and programmatic trading strategies.

Thanked by:
ato105
Hong Kong

Hi Big Mike and all,

I'm glad to find this forum/site. A newbie in Forex trading.
Just looked-in to your old posts (Power Language script) to understand the concept of scripting.
Thank you for creating this post, all posts here are treasures to me/us newbies to get up starting to learn to trade and write code.

Good day to all.
ato

Thanked by:
cursos
Bogota - Colombia

Hi everyone,

I have traded for a year, really small account but I was positive during my 9 months trading in real account. This 2020 Covid came and I had to take the money out but I plan to go back to trading sooner than later.

Will spend some time reading everything I can here.

Cheers!

Thanked by:
 Ates 
Istanbul / Turkey

Experience: Master
Platform: Motivewave
Broker: TDA, IBKR, Tradovate, EdgeClear
Trading: ES, Currency, FDAX
Thanks Received: 28

Hi guys,

My first investing was on Bitcoin. I am a coder. After losing a lot of money including mining investments, I thought i can write a profitable algo and started learning trading. Actually i was only coding and not trying to learn technical analysis. Then i started to see some patterns which were not easy to code.

By time, i have learnt more and more about trading. I never use an indicator. They only show you the past. I became a quant and now coding my own tools to help me in my trading. I still couldn't find a profitable algo but i am a profitable trader but can do more.

PS: I only trade futures.

Vortexien
Brisbane Australia

Thanks Given: 11

Hi folks,

New to the site and new to trading. Paper trading at the moment to test setups. Will be looking to use Swing Trade combine with Topstep as the market hours match up better for me.

Have found it to be a real struggle to identify genuine information on futures trading on the net. I have slowly identified some like this site, Jigsaw and No BS trading etc. I have already come to the conclusion that order flow is something I must become competent in going forward.

I look forward to being part of this community.

cheers

Vort

Tremper
Chicago IL/USA

Thanks Received: 0

Does anybody have anything good or bad to say about TopStep vs. Leeloo?

Toolman22
Dusseldorf + Nordrhine-Westfalia

Thanks Given: 4

Hi there,

I am a member since last year. Currently I'm on my way to trade the DAX Future (FDAX).

Someone introduced me to the world of trading. I knew there is something like an 'exchange' and there are some weird numbers.

So I've started with a coaching about Candlesticks, Volume, Breakout patterns, etc.

Last time I've traded 'live' I had a positive result in the end, but also some large losses.

Currently I'm reading 'Studies in Tape Reading' from Rollo Tape.

I would be glad if anyone has a recommendation for me what to read next.

Since I am a software engineer I have to adapt some algorithms within my methods of trading.

Building Winning Algorithmic Trading Systems from Kevin is already on my list.

Edit: I'm curious if anyone out there is trading with profit using 'only' technical chart analysis, since this seems to be something from the past. I guess the computer algorithms do their job in a way that it is confusing the 'analyst'.

Anyone?

Kind regards from Germany

Tool Man

Thanked by:
adad501
gujarat

Glad to join this forum, hopefully, this forum will be successful like BLOG!!!!!!

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 18, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts