NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 147 posts (3,965 thanks)
    2. looks_two nakachalet with 57 posts (17 thanks)
    3. looks_3 xplorer with 46 posts (52 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mfbreakout with 35 posts (24 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one roonius with 80 thanks per post
    2. looks_two wh with 56 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 George with 47 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 27 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 14,237,887 views
    2. thumb_up 12,002 thanks given
    3. group 6,318 followers
    1. forum 10,644 posts
    2. attach_file 94 attachments

Search this Thread

Introduce yourself here!

stacadolla
Oakland

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. I’m here to learn from this great community and pay it forward here in return. I’m in my late 40’s and just now getting serious about investing and finances, I believe that it’s never to late. With that being said. I’m strapped in and ready to enjoy the ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
33 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
14 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
11 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
11 thanks
Bonynguyen
Ho Chi Minh

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Received: 2

Hi Everybody, my name is Bony. I'm so glad i joined the forum.

Thank you !

Thanked by:
Couponator
Seattle

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 10

Hi everybody! I am a forex trader who is making the switch to futures. I'm learning how to use the order book rather than strictly using charts, something that is new to me but I feel that I need to do to up my scalping game. Looking forward to learning from everybody!

Thanked by:
GrizzX
Las Vegas

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks Received: 4

Hi Everyone!

I love trading the futures - especially the ES. I use the Infinity Platform for trading and Think or Swim for my charts.
I have been trading for over 30 years and trading futures for over 7 years.
Mostly trade the first 1 1/2 hours once the market opens up. Actually, I don't trade for the first 15 minutes when the market opens because it's too volatile and choppy.

Use to load lots of indicators and it's true you are better off just focusing on the most important indicators and getting rid of all the clutter on the charts and in your brain.

Good luck trading,
GrizzX

Thanked by:
MeowMeowy
San Diego

Thank you for letting me join Mike.

I am fairly new to stocks trading. Tried regular stocks and options. Then I stumbled across Futures trading. and I've been hooked. Been going at it for a few months. I have tried paper trading and it doesn't fit my style to paper trade. I have blew a few small accounts in my learning process. So I am here to learn and gather much more information before I continue to blow up some more small account on MES.

My daily goal is merely 12 total points on MES. Which is quite insanely hard for a newbie like me. But That's my goal for the time being. Once I can consistently get 12 points for a few weeks then maybe I'll switch to ES.

Looking forward to learn from everyone here.

Thanked by:
 nhaider 
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Multicharts
Trading: All futures

Hi everyone, I am a 100% systematic stock trader now looking to trade systematic futures strategies for diversification. I have been learning about futures for a few months and this forum has been of great help. Looking forward to continue my learning journey while sharing my knowledge if it can be helpful to anyone. Thank you.

Milanos 
Prague

Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: ES,FDAX,NQ,RTY

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I started trading futures this spring and so far I still have my original account 😀, although some losses were suffered. I had two years experience from Forex trading. I am a scalper who is still looking for a definitive strategy/plan when to enter and when to exit. Tried longer trades, but do not have the patience or ability to let the winners run. On the other hand scalping is a way for me as I have satisfying results with it. Looking mainly for automated strategies and general experience/ skills of trading futures. Thanks for your welcome.

Thanked by:
jimmie845
Los Angeles

Hi, my name is Jimmie.

I'm new to the forum and as most of you I am looking to expand my knowledge on trading

See you in the discusions.

Thanked by:

ShadowFox 
CO/USA

Platform: TradeStation, Multicharts
Trading: Stocks, Futures
Thanks Given: 70
Thanks Received: 157

Hello, Just trying to figure out how to provide some insight but I cannot reply to anything yet. It says I need 10 posts but I don't think I have enough to talk about for 10 posts. Just wanted to reply to some indicator forums as I have some experience with creating and using commercial indicators. Oh well I guess I'll just keep watching

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

FastNCurious 
saint louis MO

Platform: TradeStation
Trading: NQ, ES, YM, CL, GC
Thanks Given: 95
Thanks Received: 177

jeffc1000 View Post
Hello, Just trying to figure out how to provide some insight but I cannot reply to anything yet. It says I need 10 posts but I don't think I have enough to talk about for 10 posts. Just wanted to reply to some indicator forums as I have some experience with creating and using commercial indicators. Oh well I guess I'll just keep watching

I think you can opt to become a premium member and get lifetime access to all convos/content. Money well spent.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 17, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts