NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 147 posts (3,964 thanks)
    2. looks_two nakachalet with 57 posts (17 thanks)
    3. looks_3 xplorer with 45 posts (51 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mfbreakout with 35 posts (24 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one roonius with 80 thanks per post
    2. looks_two wh with 56 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 George with 46.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 27 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 14,207,665 views
    2. thumb_up 11,974 thanks given
    3. group 6,308 followers
    1. forum 10,635 posts
    2. attach_file 94 attachments

Introduce yourself here!

zeeshanfkhan
Saudi Arabia

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

Thank you! I'm glad to be here and be a part of all this. And Congratulations on all this. You've done an amazing and a wonderful job!

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks

grandad58 
MA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: PFG Best/PFG
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 17

Hi zeeshanfkhan,
All thanks go to Big Mike. He's the one that had the foresight and tenacity to set this up. Quite an accomplishment.
When I became a member not long ago, he advised me to research the Psychology and Money Management part of the forum. It was a mind awakening experience. I suggest you spend some time learning from the smart people who posted information there.

Good luck
Ray

madeharo 
Spain

Experience: Intermediate
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 4

Hello and thanks to all by this magnificent site to learn and to share.

I am an apprentice of trader Spanish and soon time, and I will give the jump to the trading with real money.

Every day I feel like more insurance of my decisions and the positive results already accompany to me by quite stable way.

My English is even a little poor, and use automatic translators often.

So I request excuses for that reason.

Mike .....

In Spain you have a friend and your house of vacations for when you want.

A greeting.

Thanked by:

chrisyap 
Australia

Experience: Intermediate
Broker: Zen-Fire

Hi everyone!

Firstly, thanks Mike for setting this place up!

I've started trading journey 2 years ago in the forex markets (and lost money). I was gripped by excitement of it all, and I had started just before the big crash! I don't think it gets more exciting than that! Come to think of it, its kinda funny that I was excited about losing money..

Anyway, I've learnt to control my emotions now, and be strictly objective oriented. My job is just to execute the strategies. I've now moved on to e-minis, trading the ES, but I'm mainly still on demo, experimenting with various strategies.

I'm looking to find a really good formula sometime soon.

Thanked by:

grandad58 
MA

Hello madeharo,
Welcome to the group. Good luck in your research. Do look at the information in the Psychology and Money Management section, as it is very valuable information.

Sorry to read in the papers about some people dying during the running of the bulls. ( I think that is what it is called)
Ray

stiks47
phoenix

hi all,

about 10 years ago i worked at a chop shop in nyc. that got me interested in the markets, but not in selling stock to folks, but more trading my own account. since that time, i have finished up college and worked for the past five years saving enough money to live and trade for about a year before i need to get back to a paycheck. hopefully, i can make trading for a living a career. currently, i use lightspeed along with quote tracker and trade ideas. i focus on gappers and use a retracement method to buy or short them ala wallstwarrior and traderx. i also subscribe to a few different nightly trading services and one real time trading room.

Thanked by:

grandad58 
MA

stiks47 View Post
hi all,

about 10 years ago i worked at a chop shop in nyc. that got me interested in the markets, but not in selling stock to folks, but more trading my own account. since that time, i have finished up college and worked for the past five years saving enough money to live and trade for about a year before i need to get back to a paycheck. hopefully, i can make trading for a living a career. currently, i use lightspeed along with quote tracker and trade ideas. i focus on gappers and use a retracement method to buy or short them ala wallstwarrior and traderx. i also subscribe to a few different nightly trading services and one real time trading room.

Welcome stiks47,
Read your post and it seems like you have sources, ideas and some cautious moxie... If you haven't read some of my posts to other newcomers under the grandad58 handle, I would like to say a few words to you.

Now please don't be offended. After more than 40 years seeking my way, with a big win many years ago and lots of red ink since, I have come to learn what Big Mike is teaching to anyone who will listen; that you have to learn what you can from others that are willing to share, study the way the market you are interested in moves, and most important, develop your own method. The fact is, what someone else does may not work for you.

I'm not trying to discourage you, but rather to make you think and maybe even write down your specific plan so you know personally what you want to do. I consider myself a newbie because I have not done what I want to do, trade for a living. But I am working on a plan, and will operate it on simulation.

Big Mike recommended that I learn the good information in the Psychology and Money Management section of this website, and I would suggest you research that topic.

Good luck to you, let us hear how you are doing.
Sorry, I don't mean to preach...
Ray

Chartsky
Crescent Beach

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 4

Hi Everybody!

I've been trading for quite a few years and found this Forum via a post by Big Mike on the Ninja Support Forum.

This looks like a great place -- mostly laid-back and helpful people.

My style is now a daytrader (scalper). I don't swing trade much anymore since the smallest thing will often spike prices.

I'll be happy to help anyone if I can and will look forward to getting new perspectives and new ideas from others too.

Chartsky

Thanked by:

mindlessnessitis 
NY

Platform: NinjaTrader, Infinity, ThinkorSwim
Broker: Infinity,Mirus/Zenfire,Iqfeed

Thank you for my acceptance to the Trading Forum. Looking forward to all the quality learning thats ahead of me here. Thanks Mike and all.

Thanked by:

caprica 
USA

Experience: Master
Thanks Given: 45
Thanks Received: 114

mindlessnessitis View Post
Thank you for my acceptance to the Trading Forum. Looking forward to all the quality learning thats ahead of me here. Thanks Mike and all.

Hello all.

This looks like a nice place to discuss strategies. I look forward to it.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on March 17, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts