NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 147 posts (3,965 thanks)
    2. looks_two nakachalet with 57 posts (17 thanks)
    3. looks_3 xplorer with 46 posts (53 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mfbreakout with 35 posts (24 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one roonius with 80 thanks per post
    2. looks_two wh with 56 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 George with 47 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 27 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 14,240,087 views
    2. thumb_up 12,006 thanks given
    3. group 6,318 followers
    1. forum 10,644 posts
    2. attach_file 94 attachments

Search this Thread

Introduce yourself here!

nicojones
south florida

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 1

Hi Mike and everyone on here,

I am tired of the YouTube and Instagram sensation Forex and Futures traders that have taken my money and taught me nothing than to wonder how, when and if my bank account will recover all the money I have blown on "Gurus" and the signals and "private room". I have come to realize that "Private" is just that, No one knows how many people are losing just like myself and who are the winners who are always the same "hand picked' few. I hope to have found the right group of people and forum to support and help each other win at the "trading game". Is anyone else tired of the new age ponzi scammers? I dont know how anyone can live with themselves stealing and deceiving others from their hard earned money?

Nico

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
PowerLanguage & EasyLanguage. How to get the platfor …
EasyLanguage Programming
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
31 thanks
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
28 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
20 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
17 thanks
 NormFuture 
Paris, France

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: EdgeClear
Trading: ES / MES
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 18
Thanks Received: 24

Hi everyone,

First of all I'd like to thank everyone contributing to this forum as it's become the first place I go to when I'm looking for answers related to trading. I've been reading threads for a while and will start to contribute too.

I started looking into futures about a year ago after trying to trade options, which was obviously a failure. I currently only focus on MES and MNQ in an attempt to become consistent.

Greg

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Marianne
Dallas,Texas

Thanks Given: 0

Hi everyone,
My name is Marianne and I have been trading for about 2 years now. excited to be in this community

Thanked by:
Ashok Kalaria
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

Hi Everyone
I am Ashok from India. I am a beginner trader interested in trading futures in Indian stock markets. I think that in addition to traditional technical analysis I should also learn about using new ideas, indicators and systems. Presently I am using Amibroker and Metastock with Performance System Plus. Please share with me your new ideas and systems.

Thanked by:
uhhhwut
Oklahoma City, OK

Hello all! I was referred here from the various Reddit trading communities. I currently scalp options (ETFs, mainly SPY & Tesla) and I'm looking to get into futures trading. I'm in the process of setting up a NinjaTrader account and learning their software, and I really look forward to learning the futures markets with you all!

Thanked by:
qudizzle
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 4

Hi Everyone

I am a Mechatronic Engineering Graduate from South Africa, I work in property development, but I have spent the last 2 year my life diving into finance and trading, it has been a great journey. I have only recently opened an IB and Binance account started trading as I knew jumping into it without thorough study would be a very bad idea. I am hope this can be a space to share some thoughts and ideas,

qudizzle

Thanked by:
DarwinWasRight
San Francisco, CA

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 3

Hi everyone,

I am a new/aspiring futures trader. I've traded stocks infrequently over the years, but I've had more success with buy-and-hold type of stuff, than active trading. Have never lost my shirt, but have been slapped back enough times to learn some hard lessons about greed and emotions in the stock market.

This time around, I am doing a lot more research and reading on, not just trading strategies, but also on psychology/mindset and good trade management.

This is a really great forum! I've been lurking for a few weeks and decided to go ahead and register.

Thanks!

-Mike

Thanked by:
Splinter
NY USA

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 4

Beginner trader now focusing on futures, specifically the /RTY.
Easier for me to just focus on one thing at a time!
Looking to absorb and contribute to the best of my abilities.
Thanks!

Thanked by:
 kadm 
Sydney, Australia

Experience: Advanced
Platform: IB TWS
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 13
Thanks Received: 6

Thanks Mike and hi everyone,

I have been trading in stocks for a while primarily holding them over a period of time. Recently ventured into futures and so far it looks good. I am based in Australia and use Interactive Brokers for future trading.

Hope to learn on how to do trade future better and participate.

DK

Thanked by:
 dovetail 
Virginia Beach

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Futures, Stock

Hi everyone, I'm Dove blessed love.
I'm fairly new to blowing up accounts and all, but i'm slowly making back my car payments. so i'm here to take advantage of the knowledge and all the good stuff that comes along with it. If you're wondering, i was NG that blew it pieces.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 17, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts