NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 147 posts (3,966 thanks)
    2. looks_two nakachalet with 57 posts (17 thanks)
    3. looks_3 xplorer with 46 posts (53 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mfbreakout with 35 posts (24 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one roonius with 80 thanks per post
    2. looks_two wh with 56 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 George with 47 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 27 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 14,246,303 views
    2. thumb_up 12,015 thanks given
    3. group 6,319 followers
    1. forum 10,645 posts
    2. attach_file 94 attachments

Search this Thread

Introduce yourself here!

TheSwede
Jönköping Sweden

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Received: 15

Hi I'm Thomas from, yes you guessed it, Sweden.

Been trading forex since 2011, but have gone over to futures the last year or so.
Do some programming for my self on MT5, nothing fancy though.

Hope to get some insight from experienced futures traders here.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
About a successful futures trader who didnt know anythin …
Psychology and Money Management
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts

Chrisian
Newtown

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

Chris here from Australia. No real success yet. Doubled and tripled my account a few times but struggle to maintain. Looking into algo trading with nt8.

Thanked by:
 rudy4ex 
newport beach california

Experience: Advanced
Platform: ninja
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 1

hey super happy tofindthis plqace and become amember. trading is something i hold very dearly bc it came to me at at imeinlifewhere had it not id most likmely be sead or on the street...it changed my life

Thanked by:
 djayZ4U 
Chicago IL

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: Futures

Hi - new member here and grateful to have found this community. I look fowrward to learning from this forum as well as providing value when I can. Cheers!

Frankie Rodriguez
Chicago IL -

Thanked by:
Dmonz
Málaga

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks Received: 57

Hallo everyone,
longtime lurker here, finally getting started to become involved and contribute to the community where I can.
I am now in a position where I did enough testing to feel confident that I have found a strategy that works for me. From here on I am starting to trade it and see how does in the real world.
Right now I am trading the ES/MES and the 6E/M6E with NinjaTrader.

Looking forward for to a lively exchange of information.

Thanked by:
AlexOneOne
Rovigo Italy

Hello everyone happy to be here with you. I am a beginner and I'm studying a lot to learn trading with volumes. Thanks Mike and thanks and all those who will help me.

Thanked by:
Ohbullah
Portland, Oregon

Hello all. I'm a newish trader that begain during the GME meme stock craze. Funny thing is that I never got into any of the meme stocks because I thought it was too crazy and wild. I found futures fairly early during my information gathing. However, I lost the money I put into it the first week. Around 1000 dollars lost. I had no idea what I was doing, what stop losses were, etc etc. All of your typical classic newbie mistakes. However, my curiosity was triggered and the growing frustration I've been feeling toward my RL employers was lighting my fire to pursue more of this.

Fast forward a couple years after small cap/penny stocks and scalping options, I've returned to futures and this time have joined a Prop Firm to protect my bank account. I've found some success in other areas, but nothing concrete or consistent. My full time job takes a lot of my time and is extremely smothering and dominating. I'm thankful for employment, but at the same time, am looking for financial freedom to allow more personal pursuits. Like we all are!

I'm still learning a lot and have discovered that I actually find trading itself very rewarding. It is extrememly challenging and I'm hoping I can absorb a lot of good wisdom around here. Thanks.

Thanked by:
makingabuck
parkville

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 2

Hi. Long time lurker joining in to start flattening out the learning curve.

Thanked by:
Tornade
Paris, France

Hi everyone

My name is Tornade. I am a beginner futures trader who started via learning technical analysis on crypto 1 year ago. I have always been interested in the economy and the markets in general : When I was a child, I liked to picture myself wearing a nice suit and sipping a coffee while reading financial news (for what purpose ? i don't know lol). However, life led me to study in a different field I was never really interested in, mostly because I didn't like school and didn't care enough to take a clear and well-thought of path. I can truly say that I have found myself in this endeavour, it gives me a reason to wake up in the morning.

I found this site while looking for a futures trading community. I wish to contribute to this community because with all the love I have for this activity, I do find it to be lonely. I wish to share my progress with you guys, open a journal to force myself into self-reflection, and participate into various discussion with all the benefits attached to it.

I hope this journey will be fruitful and wish you all success in your trading, whoever reading this.

see you soon on other threads

Thanked by:
hurtor3
Beer Sheba, Israel

Hi Everyone,

I am really glad to join this forum, and hope to learn as much as possiable.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 18, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts