NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 147 posts (3,965 thanks)
    2. looks_two nakachalet with 57 posts (17 thanks)
    3. looks_3 xplorer with 46 posts (52 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mfbreakout with 35 posts (24 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one roonius with 80 thanks per post
    2. looks_two wh with 56 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 George with 47 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 27 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 14,236,998 views
    2. thumb_up 12,002 thanks given
    3. group 6,317 followers
    1. forum 10,643 posts
    2. attach_file 94 attachments

Search this Thread

Introduce yourself here!

SamMcFisher
Alexandria, Egypt

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 2

I have a Bsc in Economics & commerce, A diploma in General Management, Msc Investment management Since 2012, I tried joining your forum since 60 days now it seems, am not ready to pay this one-time fee or support for the group now but will do in a few couple months By Allah's Aid, Will & Permission, Am from Alexandria, Egypt as You guys can see Indicated, I traded before the Egyptian Equities Market ( EGX ) with great losses since 2017 although I didn't want to get involved in a weak-form market like the one we have but I wasn't able to access any other markets, now am on the Evaluation of ApexTraderFunding.com for futures contracts, the market I wanted to trade in since more than 10 years, now I have the opportunity and chance, I trade GC , CL and sometimes ES and am interested in Currencies especially Swiss 6S as it is a easier way to trade opportunities on the DXY, Am struggling with Ninja trader now and Hoping to switch to Sierra in the Next couple of Weeks or so i say to myself ... Thanks for taking the time to READ and waitting for any replies, reactions, whatever ... Ciao

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
33 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
14 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
11 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
11 thanks
shade9281
Hartford, Connecticut

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

Hello. I'm a relatively new trader, I've been learning for a couple of years now, but only trading live for 5 months and getting my butt kicked. I've been doing algo trading, but I'm going to start the ICT journey to learning discretionary trading

Thanked by:
Sandton
Johannesburg, South Africa

Thanks Given: 2

Hello everybody,
Thank you Big Mike, I stumbled on futures.io while searching for a well priced VPS to test an NT8 script.
A trusted brother introduced me to Futures trading during the lockdowns so still quiet new and green.
Cheers.

Thanked by:
roscoem
Atlanta, Ga

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 3

Hello,
I'm a newbie to options and am considering using Tradewinds Publishing (Wendy Kirkland) as my support for trading. Does anyone have any experience with Wendy?
Thanks,
Roscoem

Thanked by:
JCP33
Issaquah, WA

Hello, I've been investing and trading for about 20 years now. Unfortunately it's taken me about 17 of those years to stop loosing money. My investing side sort of takes care of itself, mostly stocks for long periods of time. Regarding trading, I'm involved on a daily basis, primarily the E-mini. Until recently I've only used the ThinkOrSwim platform. I now am learning TradeStation EasyLanguage in order to do more extensive backtesting as well as semi-automate some of my strategies.

I'm looking forward to connecting with fellow traders, and continuing on with my learning journey!

Best,

Jacob

Thanked by:
 sjmuk1 
London, uk

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: Stocks

Hi Mike, I am a daytrader of US stocks who has recently decided to automate my proven strategies. I select a few stocks in play each day based on catalysts and volume and then run my strategies. I have picked Ninjatrader to develop on as I was familiar with c# already. This site looks very interesting.

Regards Stuart.

Thanked by:
rljFX
Modesto, CA

Hello, RLJ here from California, I've been an FX trader for 20 years, mostly on MT4. Recently, I've been working with futures on TradeStation, learning to code and develop algos. Nice to find this site!

Thanked by:
whydoineedaname
Las Vegas, Nevada

Hello All,

I am new here, not new to trading. Worked for a bank in 2009, almost bought bitcoin in 2010 (sad). Been charting markets on tradingview and NinjaTrader for years. In 2015 I walked backwards through a trial and error period where I learned how to code indicators and strategies on my own through the interface offered by tradingview. I had no experience in coding other than working in autocad professionally since 2013, but I had extensive knowledge and experience as an analyst and technician. The fact that tradingview's interface gave me the ability to make a change and instantly see it on the chart in the same window is what helped me learn to assemble code, this led to ultimately learning to code by emersion.

While I obviously learned to code a few specific languages and not in a traditional manner, there are limitations but thanks to modern resources, there isn't anything that stands in my way for long, it's just another opportunity to learn. Big thanks to places like this!!!

See you out there!!!

Thanked by:
puretrader
Sacramento CA

Hello Everyone,

It's great to come across such a community where everyone is contributing to one another's growth and success. I started trading in 2018... just basically dabbling around and pushing buttons in the equity and options markets. Then I came across futures trading and have been drawn to it ever since. It's definitely a challenging avenue, but I am determined to continue learning and getting better at it each day. I stumbled across several prop firms and have been trading through their provided lanes. Look forward to learning from everyone and sharing my experiences as well.

Thanked by:
Stevan
New York, New York USA

Thanks Given: 1

Another newbie here. No trading experience but on that long, long road to success!

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 15, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts