NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 147 posts (3,964 thanks)
    2. looks_two nakachalet with 57 posts (17 thanks)
    3. looks_3 xplorer with 45 posts (51 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mfbreakout with 35 posts (24 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one roonius with 80 thanks per post
    2. looks_two wh with 56 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 George with 46.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 27 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 14,207,803 views
    2. thumb_up 11,974 thanks given
    3. group 6,308 followers
    1. forum 10,635 posts
    2. attach_file 94 attachments

Search this Thread

Introduce yourself here!

David111 
UK London

Experience: Master
Platform: All
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 3

Hi,
New here.

I am actually a professional programmer (worked for very big corps ), and the last 5 years also a trader.
I have programmed 10000000000s of systems for every platform, that is until I programmed my own platform which is very stable for my purposes.
I am using Api's/Assembly/.Net .

Anyway, this seems like a zero hype forum which I like.
I will try to help with coding as time permits.

Regards to all.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
 Ghostland 
Central, Illinois

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 21

I've been studying ta for a couple of years, but have yet to discover much of an edge that holds up and is also compatible with my situation. Getting close though (I think). Don't know how much of value I'll be able to contribute, but at least when I log in now I won't have to be reminded that I haven't posted anything.

I have to say that this appears to be one of the friendlier trading forums that I've seen.

Nomnom
bandung,west java,indonesia

Thanks Received: 0

Hi,

I'm Nomnom and beginner in forex. I hope I can contribute and learn in this forum.

Regards,

N

richard60
RSA

Hi All,
My name is Dick and have trading forex for about a one year now,tried many systems and ideas and been most successful with Tom Demark indicators,I have only lately started reading in depth articles about the different requirements any way enough if there is anybody also interested in the above would be happy to chat more about it
Many thanks to all concerned for making it possible to share this site with you
I am in South Africa and not to many locals trade Forex

rabbit
Southport, Queensland, Austral

Hello fellow traders

This looks to be a great forum and hopefully will help with my trading. I find charting, and getting the right signs challenging and occasionally rewarding. Look forward to learning more.

Rabbit

ocmsrzr
Portland, Or

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 11

Hello,

Glad to join. Currently working on learning more about price action, market profile, and intermarket correlations. Sort of a hobby right now but may make a go of it at some point.

Have been impressed by forum, hope i can contribute!

gwho13
parker,co

Thanks for the blog Mike - Going to live trading from sim trading within next month after become comfortable in CL trading - part time trader working full time job - but have been studying TA for years

Looking forward to the road to success

Chris

rmcbeath 
Mountain View, CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES, TF
Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Received: 1

Mike,

Thanks for all of your hard work and efforts to setup us this fantastic website and forum.

I have traded equities and options for about 10 years (mainly as a hobby), and I have recently started to trade the futures markets, mainly the ES-mini and the Russell TF.

I am pretty comfortable with technical analysis and mechanical trading systems from my years of stock trading, but I haven't found it to be as easy to apply in the futures markets as I thought it would be. I was hoping that these instruments wouldn't be nearly as volatile as trading individual stocks, but the last 2 months have shown me otherwise.

My goals are to develop high % scalping systems for these futures markets, with the dream of taking some to the automated stage. Will be happy to share my ideas and developments with others once I see good back-testing and actual market results.

I have also experienced the mental / discipline issues that all traders go through and am really hoping that the ability to automate a couple of strategies will help to eliminate some of those difficulties.

Good luck to all in their trading efforts.

Thanked by:
gutta81
Toronto

Hi,
Heard from somebody good about this forum and really liked the place where people share their knowledge, i am beginner but hoping to contribute someday at this useful place,
SG

pinballmad
Croatia

Thanks Received: 1

Hello all,

I've been trading for some 8 years now and when looking at my "career" I would chop it in 3 stages. 1: diving in & blowing the account stage, 2: exploring & keeping my head above water stage & 3: consistency on all fronts stage. By the look of things I'm about to enter stage 4: Nostradamus can kiss my butt sage.

As I mentioned, I've been doing the same thing since 2008 and the results have followed. A week ago I decided to try and tweek things a little and my research led me here.

These days, most of the time, I trade the FDAX with the YM and the currency futures completing the list.

Hopefully, I'll make the community a bit better & you'll make my quest for the grail a bit shorter.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on March 17, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts