NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Just A Dollar And A Dream

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one druM3 with 26 posts (30 thanks)
    2. looks_two ThatManFromTexas with 3 posts (8 thanks)
    3. looks_3 elosteve with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 12,821 views
    2. thumb_up 38 thanks given
    3. group 10 followers
    1. forum 36 posts
    2. attach_file 3 attachments

Search this Thread

Just A Dollar And A Dream

druM3 
belfast, UK

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader 7 / TOS
Broker: Amp
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 33

Another good run this morning. As soon as i got to the PC just before London open i saw that we were in a strong down move from early on! This made it fairly clear - pull backs to go short and counter trend scalps long :-)
I had to go out after 11 and when i saw the channel that was on EU for most of the early afternoon session i swas really cheesed - missed soooooo many good oppertunities.

The pic above is the trades from LO to about 11 or so UK time.

"Just A Dollar And A Dream"
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities

druM3 
belfast, UK

Another amazing day today despite a tiny range on 6E - cant believe how much of a mess it was on the 15 min charts!!!

Beautiful channels all day - 2 pics below LO and NY

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 Supermad 
Belfast Ireland

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja trader
Trading: ES CL GC
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 5

subscribed!

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

druM3 
belfast, UK

Nice one mate - Thx

druM3 
belfast, UK

I cant believe the state of the euro atm on the 5 and 15 min charts! The daily range is shrinking before our eyes! BUT on the other hand the range bar charts are performing well! Another great run today!

Really intrigued by tradeitdontdateit.com The guy on there is a serious trader. There is a lot of hoax / real chatter online but i must say that watching him live is incredibly impressive! Ill continue to watch and learn

Thanked by:
 NKE12 
London England

Platform: NT
Trading: EU
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

Great journal Dru. Great trading as well - your reading of the market and market structure enables you to squeeze pips out in range bound markets as well as anyone I've seen.

With the current shrinking adrs, you'll convert me yet!

druM3 
belfast, UK

NKE12 View Post
Great journal Dru. Great trading as well - your reading of the market and market structure enables you to squeeze pips out in range bound markets as well as anyone I've seen.

With the current shrinking adrs, you'll convert me yet!

You taught me well :-)

Thanked by:

druM3 
belfast, UK

I had a PM ref the coloured range bars! I thought id explain what they are! Basically it is an indie that will colour bars if / when certain criteria is meat! If a bars open and close are within the upper and lower 33% of the total size of the bar the code will paint a colour on top of the bar! The logic with this is that you can very quickly determine which bars are 'bulls' / 'bears' / 'indecision bars' (indecision bars being the ones with no colour! This is amazing for spotting 2 bar reversals as in my book i only want to see 2 bar reversals which are bulls and bears!
The indecision bars are basically chop or pins! I do take trades of pins on TL and channel bounces and on pull backs in trend - the indie just makes this all much easier to see.........

Thanked by:

druM3 
belfast, UK

I went to a kickboxing event last night to see my mate fight a pro muay thai bout! Glad i sit at a computer and not in a ring! Great night but it must take some seriously big balls to do that carry on :-)

Friday morning was another good trading session! A nice downward channel to start of then a break out to the upside! I managed to get a nice short of the high at that time due to a clear trend line on the 10 tick 6e chart!

Ill only be trading Monday , Tuesday and Friday this week as im heading to England to meet all the guys from our trading group - Good Times!!!!! Looking forward to seeing all the CCI Traders again in person :-)

Thanked by:

druM3 
belfast, UK

Really pleased my new Dell 2711 Monitor arrived today!!! Heres a pic of it all set up and what it used to look like! I just need a bigger desk to get the other 2 back up again lol

Ill post a chart from this morning later on tonight! Some nice trades this morning but serious distractions via the delivery man :-)

Thanked by:

Last Updated on July 2, 2020

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts