NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Scams: Prediction Point Trading, Hindsight Trading, Market Mover Trading

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Daytrader999 with 3 posts (8 thanks)
    2. looks_two dburn23 with 3 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 phantomtrader with 2 posts (8 thanks)
    4. looks_4 AllSeeker with 2 posts (0 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one phantomtrader with 4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two PilotTrader with 4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 flipper26 with 3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Daytrader999 with 2.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 17,100 views
    2. thumb_up 35 thanks given
    3. group 18 followers
    1. forum 26 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

Scams: Prediction Point Trading, Hindsight Trading, Market Mover Trading

4tison 
PhuKet Island / Thailand

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart NT
Broker: IB / IQFeed
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 136
Thanks Received: 53

forgiven View Post
taking the range of the overnight market. when the range is 50 to 65 % of normal using the volume POC as the price magnet . where price will retest 80 % of the time in the next days RTH. IT MAY but not be for your stop is triggered 75% of the time. lola the 800 a month trade room looks like the best deal. they make 40 points a day trading the NQ. LETS JOIN AND GO DOWN AND GET US NEW a BMW

L O L ....

You didn't mention the ads
as per required by BM

when you reviewed something like that....

what is the ads and his/her name....?

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Ninja Mobile Trader VPS (ninjamobiletrader.com)
Trading Reviews and Vendors
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index

TraderEX

Thanks Given: 68
Thanks Received: 177

flipper26 View Post
Attended a webinar from Prediction Point Trading today. The creator, Sean Larsgard, claims to have a proprietary mathematical formula that allows him to identify key levels on the ES. Multitudes of past days are posted on his site for you to verify his accuracy (amazing how good they are after the fact). You can get these levels emailed to you for $4995 but today only $100/month. I immediately knew this was too good to be true and had no interest but was concerned by the interest of the other participants in the webinar. I wanted to see what I could find out about this company and the creator of these miracle levels. It took me awhile but I did find out that Sean was the founder of Hindsight Trading and CEO of Market Mover Trading. It was no surprise to me that there were complaints about both companies - excessive cost, products did not deliver as promised, and people had difficult getting their money back.

It bothers me that there are so many individuals and companies like this, in this industry. It makes it very difficult to sort through the really good products and individuals.

I put this post here to caution others to be wary that if it sounds too good to be true it probably is and always, always do your due diligence. I have never bought a product that I could not touch, feel and try out first, and doing so has saved me a bundle. I won't even look at products where they have a so called "money back guarantee" - just search the internet, there are so many people having difficulty getting refunds for products that didn't deliver. If there is no free trial available I'd sooner pass, and it tells me that the company does not have sufficient confidence in their product.

I have a winning system. it is not for sale or gifted to just anyone. If you track my record, you will see. I do share ideas for thought. In my mind I am giving my secrets to the earnest. Sometimes actual trade times and sometimes summaries.

If a product existed that won, all it takes is more contracts. Educators can tell what you should know but NO ONE guarantees success. I could guarantee success. What is the retail price for a winning system. Defined-a system that will extract profit consistently and minimize risk.

TY-

TraderEX

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ZN, ZB, CL
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 217
Thanks Received: 984

TraderEX View Post
I have a winning system. it is not for sale or gifted to just anyone. If you track my record, you will see. I do share ideas for thought. In my mind I am giving my secrets to the earnest. Sometimes actual trade times and sometimes summaries.

If a product existed that won, all it takes is more contracts. Educators can tell what you should know but NO ONE guarantees success. I could guarantee success. What is the retail price for a winning system. Defined-a system that will extract profit consistently and minimize risk.

TY-

TraderEX

I also have the cure for cancer, multiple sclerosis, nine types of dementia and the heart break of psoriasis. But I ain't giving it to anyone because everyone would be healthy and WTF - what happens to the drug industry?

Do you realize how stupid your comment is? Think about it.

dyoung 
Boston, MA

Experience: None
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 13

rplust View Post
As I trade off levels, I just attended the seminar for 15 min with the intention to ask a question. But i'ts not live as pretended, just a video. Anyway, the result of an intraday MTF Pivot calculator (it's free, no secret formular) I compared gives the same levels as published on the guy's website. Not really a surprise, is it! That even a Financial Analyst at Goldman Sachs would use the service as mentioned under "Gossip" should give the whole thing a "wow" factor. Gossip indeed.

Fancy websites and "secrete discoveries" still seem to make a lot of money from novice traders who grasp every straw (which in fact I do understand).

Does anyone know what the MTF Pivot calculator is? I've googled it and can't seem to get much traction

Dasani 
United States of America

Broker: NinjaTrader
Thanks Given: 35
Thanks Received: 40

These guys are back. They now call themselves "Day Trade Like a Pro".

https://www.daytradelikeapro.com/

Beware.

AllSeeker 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Pratik_4Clover

Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradingView & ZerodhaKite
Trading: NIFTY, BANKNIFTY
Thanks Given: 5,245
Thanks Received: 5,006

dyoung View Post
Does anyone know what the MTF Pivot calculator is? I've googled it and can't seem to get much traction

Little late but I think he means multitimeframe pivots, you can easily do that on any professional trading software, even sometimes broker software. You can do that on excel and python too, condition is that you have timeframe data of last bar of same which you want the pivot calculated for.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Gauer
garopaba + santa catarina

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 62

95% of those vendors out there, either selling indicators, systems or courses, are all embezzlers/hustlers and/or copycats fishing for noobs, but they are so astute that they can even fool advanced traders sometimes.

It would be nice to have a special thread here in the forum with a list of scammers sites so people can stay away from them.

It is very common for people to waste a lot of money with those people in the beginning of their trading journey, I certainly did. With luck, people can find the thread when googling about "X" vendor and then be more careful.

Thanked by:
lightsun47
Toronto, Canada

Thanks Given: 492
Thanks Received: 296

Gauer View Post
95% of those vendors out there, either selling indicators, systems or courses, are all embezzlers/hustlers and/or copycats fishing for noobs, but they are so astute that they can even fool advanced traders sometimes.

It would be nice to have a special thread here in the forum with a list of scammers sites so people can stay away from them.

It is very common for people to waste a lot of money with those people in the beginning of their trading journey, I certainly did. With luck, people can find the thread when googling about "X" vendor and then be more careful.

I would also like to have a dedicated thread to expose these scammers, but I think Big Mike is gonna have more enemies in the future just like Emmet Moore.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

AllSeeker 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Pratik_4Clover

Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradingView & ZerodhaKite
Trading: NIFTY, BANKNIFTY
Thanks Given: 5,245
Thanks Received: 5,006

While I agree with the sentiment, generally a thread like that results into a "accusation war" which is just a mess to handle and regulate. I've seen similar thread on forexfactory. I feel its not suitable for the atmosphere here, which is much more professional and you can indeed make independent threads for asking reviews, which is much more appropriate and reasonable where both accuser and vendor can have fair chance at presenting the case.

tldr; it will just ruin the forum atmosphere and its not good to throw stones in that kind of mud, it will leave stain on cloths

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 locky 
Brisbane Australia

Experience: Intermediate
Broker: AMP
Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 7

Dasani View Post
These guys are back. They now call themselves "Day Trade Like a Pro".

https://www.daytradelikeapro.com/

Beware.

Any chance these latest guys could be invited to present their Prediction Points in a futures.io webinar, so we can all assess/evaluate their claims? I believe they're willing to participate.

Last Updated on July 30, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts