NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Trading is the easiest endeavor in the world....

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one nakachalet with 33 posts (18 thanks)
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 3 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 GFIs1 with 3 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Lornz with 2 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Jigsaw Trading with 4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Billbb with 3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 ReaM with 1.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 nakachalet with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 10,400 views
    2. thumb_up 33 thanks given
    3. group 11 followers
    1. forum 45 posts
    2. attach_file 30 attachments

Search this Thread

Trading is the easiest endeavor in the world....

nakachalet 
siam, west coast andaman sea

Experience: Master
Platform: ninja
Trading: gc, cl, tf, 6e

Big Mike View Post
I need a long vacation and to meditate for a few weeks after listening to the first 5 seconds of your last video.

Mike

@mike and everyone

by george, i completely forgot about the unintended background audio.

my most humble apology to you and everyone listening in to the foreign language background audio.

the actual background audio coming with the clip, should only be very soothing melody, appropriately named--let's sing at bmt trading and rejoice at the plentiful profit... (in my own opinion, that is).

a short clip of the accompanying music is attached, if anyone cares to give a feedback, pls.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, just how to replace background audio without having to doing everything all over again--dubbing?

anyway, my humble apology to everyone.

Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: 2012-04-10T_RE-DUBBED_exhibit2012-222_multiproducts_4_screens.swf
Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
35 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
19 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
16 thanks
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
14 thanks

nakachalet 

Gary View Post
I would like to add a WARNING TO ANYONE VIEWING THIS VIDEO... Be sure your volume is near 0 before starting to play this. In fact, just mute, or skip the thing entirely.

Gary

my apology everyone.

trying to redo and to take out the interfering audio in the clip.

will repost the revised version soon. again my humble apology.

nakachalet 

Big Mike View Post
I need a long vacation and to meditate for a few weeks after listening to the first 5 seconds of your last video.

Mike

very sorry, mike.

let's try watching it again and this time under the banner of:

let's Sing at bmt trading and REJOICE at the plentiful profit

Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: 2012-04-10T_RE-DUBBED_exhibit2012-222_multiproducts_4_screens.swf

nakachalet 

emini_Holy_Grail View Post
sorry guys to ask this, as my speakers in my PC is broken.
what is in that 5 seconds that is so bad. just curious to know

it was so bad, 'cause it was exploding with extreme expletives in a foreign language unfamiliar to the ears of the developed country citizens.... lol

however, would you like to or even dare to try and watch this video.... at your own risk?

and here it is, only if you wish to watch, K?

Attached Files

nakachalet 

just saw an ads per attached belonging to someones trading in the same room some 8 years ago.

their names and addresses with other particulars were deleted to protect themselves and particularly other wannabe traders among us, from falling prey to such training ads and methodologies.

those signed up wannabe traders would be exposed to different indic and setups according to their for purchase only, additional training materials and indic bundles, at different discount prices.

as every trader here already realized that it is practically, virtually and humanly impossible to become a reasonably adequate surgeon over several days of intensified training, regardless of how well qualified and advanced the chief training surgeon is.... trading is very personal and individualistic as well.

these trading brothers were good, unlike numerous other gurus whom we have been exposed to, who traded using simm and defended using simm as--just as good as real money trading; the duo would trade real time, real money and with their own cash accounts to prove their skills and vulnerability.

anyway, one reason that this is brought up in my personal thread is.... there are just too many so-called gurus on board here, who consistently insisted publicly that there is no significant difference between trading simm and real money.

well, every one of us are free to believe whatever we want to believe, K. just keep your money very close to your vest, alright? there are plenty of trading goodies in the down load section that would propel you to the front of the class; if you are determined enough to dig deep, diligently and consistently, beside asking questions and seeking answers and other resolves from the forum.

there are many behind the scene traders here who are just as good or even better traders than those who are asking unreasonable sums in exchange for their wares and training, who on a daily basis provide free advices to every member at no cost--which is truly amazing and unbelievable. you have my highest esteem and respect guys/gals.

before i forget, here is the ads in question.... but keep your money to yourself, OK?

nakachalet 

here is another short video clip in flv format.... bravo

finally, it seems that it is not too difficult after all to produce flv format. it just requires additional attention and time to configure from other format to flv which is great for posting to other social media.

what is visible on screen is quite similar to an iceberg where only about 30% is visually identifiable above water, the other equally significant correlating numbers, colors, lines and directions et al are all securely buried under water.

like many delicious cuisine, careful planning and preparation must be minutely carried out behind the scene in the kitchen; likewise in trading, every trader realizes that a greater part of time and effort are spent in getting every essential in proper order and sequence, without which there can be no consistency in the way the trigger is pulled to enter and exit a trade.

chances are more often than not, whether going for a long or a short, if proper preparation has been minutely detailed and carefully carried out and tested long before hand; the chance of seeing the trade going your way, in my estimation, is much greater than 50/50 for sure.

in rare instances, where correlational colors, angles, lines, sights and sounds are all pointing to the same direction, it is reasonable to assume that more than 80% of the time, the indicative price bar in the following few seconds or minutes would head to that same direction likewise.

personally, it is most important to select a proper profitable entry point, without which there can be no subsequent follow-thru profitable transaction, ever.

as to the question--which can be considered as a most probable profitable entry point, is subject to many contestable ideas and varying opinions; which i would humbly leave it to you great traders to ponder and perhaps argue, K?

at this point, i do hope everyone would enjoy the sight and sound of this short trading video, not too well prepared--i must admit with apology.

on the other hand, personally i do enjoy and appreciate raw footage over professionally prepared version, any time.

cheers everyone. hope everyone would have many profitable trades in the remaining hours.

Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: 2012-04-16M_1022_exhibit 2012-225 multiproduct4screen__1.flv

nakachalet 

enjoy a short trading video, 1 min 40 sec, which is not too long but sure took a long time to make.... lol

my apology everyone, your email would be responded to before the opening bell on monday morning, K?

have a profitable and fun trading day everyone

Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: 2012-04-17T_4p4s.swf_journal.swf

nakachalet 

your email would be responded to over the weekend, ok? my apology everyone.

this clip was only 2:30 min long but full of trading activities. enjoy everyone.

HOPEFULLY, TOMORROW--THURSDAY would be an even more exciting and more profitable day for everyone.

Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: 2012-04-18W_4p4s.swf_journal.swf

nakachalet 

another short and sweet trading video.

hope everyone visiting would enjoy the 1:30 min video.

and also hope that you have a great day and fun day trading also.

here it goes, also in FLV format this time <presuming that it was recompiled correctly, LOL>

Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: 2012-04-19_1243_exhibit 2012-235 1.38min.flv

nakachalet 

a thursday night trading session video containing slightly over 01:19 min in length.

wishing everyone shabbat shalom

Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: 2012-04-19H__Exhibit_2012-239_night_session_1.flv

Last Updated on July 12, 2013

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts