NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Trading is the easiest endeavor in the world....

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one nakachalet with 33 posts (18 thanks)
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 3 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 GFIs1 with 3 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Lornz with 2 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Jigsaw Trading with 4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Billbb with 3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 ReaM with 1.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 nakachalet with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 10,354 views
    2. thumb_up 33 thanks given
    3. group 11 followers
    1. forum 45 posts
    2. attach_file 30 attachments

Search this Thread

Trading is the easiest endeavor in the world....

nakachalet 
siam, west coast andaman sea

Experience: Master
Platform: ninja
Trading: gc, cl, tf, 6e

a very short 1-min video.

moving stoploss up to protect profit however small.

<mike, play button for flv format is not working any more or is it just my own comp?>

Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: 2012-04-23_1545_1.flv
Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
27 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

nakachalet 

this is the night session before ny opens on april 24, 2012, tueday.

another short video about 2 min for your premarket pleasure.

hopefully, it would be able to provide some encouragement for all visitors to trade even with more determination and greater success rate with compounding profitability, K?

have a profitable and fun trading day everyone. cheers.

Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: 2012-04-24T_0700__Exh2012-240_night_session_before_ny_open_.swf

nakachalet 

boy oh boy, what an exhaustive day.

all the 5 tics, 10 tics stops were all easily and quickly taken out right and left at an alarming pace.

it took a little while to recover from initial and unusual shock and to realize what actually happened across the market. wow....

stops were increased before being able to return to profitability.

enjoy another short video under 3 min, everyone.

hope you are doing quite well today as well. cheers.

Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: 2012-04-25_1849_exhibit_2012-3700_a_challenging_day_indeed.swf

nakachalet 

it has been so very long since my last post.

my apology to all who returned frequent but did not find any new development.

but like many ancient masters who sought solace and tranquility to redevelop, resharpen and improve their own personal skills; i too retreated to redefine and re-analize those eight profitable setups and subsequent consistently profitable trades.

i am currently very happy to discover that my intermittent goals have been achieved successfully as many who were able to follow my trades would agree.

here are a few concluding summary from last week, included herewith to tickle your viewing pleasure and to encourage everyone to look inside yourself to sharpen and improve your own trading skills; for only you know your own limitation and zest for trading and its crowning pecuniary returns.

if you know of other traders or institutions that could maintain such success ratios in terms of initiating and exiting profitable trades at better than 70% level, i would surely like to compare notes, so to speak, so that maybe someday we could help other traders who have had practically lost their life savings trading whatever they believed to be profitable setups proposed by so many trading experts, coaching gurus, trading schools and self-acclaimed expert traders abound every where.

one personal top secret among others, to attain the level of successes as appeared on the attachment; is to know exactly AT WHICH POINT the buying/selling orders are coming in, AT WHAT LEVEL AND STRENGTH those buying/selling orders are generating, and finally, exactly AT WHICH POINT IN THE BUYING/SELLING SPREE are the buying/selling wave which there are many within a trading session, being saturated.

yes, amongst a few other less obvious formulations, the above are what were used to achieve the following trading results which would be presented for your pleasure at this point.

happy trading to everyone and thx much again for coming by again.

if you like, you can leave your email address and i would as much as i can, try to keep you posted on whether if i am ever able to out distant myself at another level of learning and practising, K?

[email protected]

nakachalet 

it is true that i always poke fun at trading gurus, coaches, trainers and some members of bmt and others.... who loved to post long verbiage, narrative, journal and spread sheet to show confirmation of their trading authorities worthy of your subscription.

and i always propose that a pix is worth alot more than a full page of deliberation and explanation.

very few to date are willing to show and tell, rather than just--eloquently tell, how they actually enter a trade and exit at a predetermined level, by just simply and plainly ALSO show their live trading screen(s) to augment whatever they purport to accomplish.

yes, it is a simple task, however it carries enormous ramifications and all....

no one, i gather, really wants to show you their trading screens which are like money printing machines (as one trader told me two years ago) or atm which will dispense CASH whenever you enter legitimate codes.

yes, i'll want to show you just a few of my trading screens, so no one would accuse me of practising double standard--criticizing other traders for just babbling on and on, without augmenting with graphics accompaniment....

so.... attached herewith are a few of what were captured today during the morning trading session in the u.s. they are for your simple pleasure and perhaps also would serve as possible stimulants for each trader toward more profitability and consistency.

for all you newbies, do not be misled by so many seeming trading authorities who preach that it would take years to learn how to trade profitably. and i further propose that it would take forever for a person to learn how to trade profitably and consistently, if and when the aspired trader uses incompatible tools to trade for profit.

listen up.... and think for a minute.... do you ever use your house key to start your mercedez or rolls or austin or whatever.... of course NOT.

do you ever use your car key to open your front door? that is absurdity.

and do you ever ever borrow your good neighbors' serial numbers for their safe boxers to open your own....?

now.... is it a deep dark secret that more than 90% of those very smart entities who attempted at trading for a living, fail miserably?

well, enjoy the pix everyone and happy and profitable trading to you traders as well.

besides, i am always listening and learning and it is no exception here at bmt.... i am a willing learner, always.

and words of wisdom are always appreciated thankfully.

share a thought, an idea, an inspiration, a disgusting setups, a devilish deceptive trading tool purchased or whatever at [email protected], if you feel like to...., K?

thx very much for your time. wishing you the best trading fun and experience, everyone.

[email protected]

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4 bmt trading is easiest 2013 07 10 wed 6E UNUSUAL TRADING SIGNALS_03.png
Views:	228
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	118404  

nakachalet 

nakachalet View Post
over a year ago, april 16, 2012....

it was coyly stated that....chances are more often than not, whether going for a long or a short, if proper preparation has been minutely detailed and carefully carried out and tested long before hand; the chance of seeing the trade going your way, in my estimation, is much greater than 50/50 for sure.

in rare instances, where correlational colors, angles, lines, sights and sounds are all pointing to the same direction, it is reasonable to assume that more than 80% of the time, the indicative price bar in the following few seconds or minutes would head to that same direction likewise.

personally, it is most important to select a proper profitable entry point, without which there can be no subsequent follow-thru profitable transaction, ever.

as to the question--which can be considered as a most probable profitable entry point, is subject to many contestable ideas and varying opinions; which i would humbly leave it to you great traders to ponder and perhaps argue, K?....

fast forwarded to today, July 11, 2013; there are some pix to substantiate the above trading practices. these attachments were gathered for those who just began to learn how to trade futures in far away land. these folks are even more skeptic in terms of wanting to see with their own eyes how a trade entry was made and how an exist was planned and executed.

hope these attachments would help those learning how to trade better, more proficiently and more profitably, to understand more on the importance of preplanning the entry and exit for every trade and every trading day.

more importantly, nowadays, there are several well respected and highly paid gurus who flately stated again and again, this year, that according to their real life trading experiences, the best trading results have never been better than 60% cumulatively.

perhaps, these highly profitable and highly regarded gurus' conviction and statement instigated my curiosity to see why they said what they said with such affirmation and conviction.

well, at least there was someone here at bmt, during the predicated week, was fortunate enough--either by sheer good fortune or by pure luck, who was able to successfully traded at better than 70% level of consistency.... <see attachments below>

were those new learning how to trade profitably, impressed during that particular week? yes, affirmatively.

<remember there is no guarantee that past performance could be any indication of future success or failure. and the posting here is just for fun, entertainment and risky education at the very elementary level. it is never intended for proper trading instruction nor any trading call as in the realm of certified persons. everyone is reading at own risk, OK?>

Last Updated on July 12, 2013

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts