NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Educators review - Ezprotrading & futuresfx

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one joaobucks with 6 posts (3 thanks)
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 3 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 DBraun126 with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 researcher247 with 2 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one DaxSkalpr with 2 thanks per post
    2. looks_two joaobucks with 0.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 researcher247 with 0.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 0.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 12,131 views
    2. thumb_up 10 thanks given
    3. group 13 followers
    1. forum 23 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

Educators review - Ezprotrading & futuresfx

joaobucks   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks Received: 16

Sometime after my CFTC complaint, EZprotrading got busted. Now Mark Katzenberger changed the name to Superscalptrading.com and is doing a NinjaTrader sponsored webinar today. I have tried hard to recover my $597 "thrown at" EZprotrading.com, but no success. It is unfathomable that this vendor won't refund my money despite my well-grounded case of vendor misrepresentation. Anyway, he would rather risk bad publicity (and already had to change website name than) than refund my money.

So here are the old and the new website screenprints for you to compare the EXACT match.

EZpro: https://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=320

SuperScalp: https://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=320

Also I sent the following email today:

Mark,

You have changed website; now change your character by refunding my $597. Paypal: [email protected]

EZprotrading busted is an admission and proof that you are not entitled to keep my money forever. I hope you're not stupid enough to keep hanging on to my money.

REPLY:
To: Joao Santos <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, 11 October 2012, 8:57
Subject: Re: In the shadows

This email must be directed to the wrong address.

Support
SuperScalpTrading.com
941-405-7303

To which I replied with EZprotrading screenprint attached:

Yeah, right. It must be someone else who incarnated at the same address and phone number.

Do you see the deception? I have also contacted Ryan from NinjaTrader Partners from the beginning. Yet, it is business as usual. Someday there could be a class action lawsuit and my guess is that NT "Partners" will likely be summoned for providing shady characters with the tools to conduct thievery.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
32 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
14 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
11 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
11 thanks

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,209
Thanks Received: 101,599

joaobucks View Post
Sometime after my CFTC complaint, EZprotrading got busted. Now Mark Katzenberger changed the name to Superscalptrading.com and is doing a NinjaTrader sponsored webinar today. I have tried hard to recover my $597 "thrown at" EZprotrading.com, but no success. It is unfathomable that this vendor won't refund my money despite my well-grounded case of vendor misrepresentation. Anyway, he would rather risk bad publicity (and already had to change website name than) than refund my money.

So here are the old and the new website screenprints for you to compare the EXACT match.

EZpro: Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

SuperScalp: Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

Also I sent the following email today:

Mark,

You have changed website; now change your character by refunding my $597. Paypal: [email protected]

EZprotrading busted is an admission and proof that you are not entitled to keep my money forever. I hope you're not stupid enough to keep hanging on to my money.

REPLY:
To: Joao Santos <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, 11 October 2012, 8:57
Subject: Re: In the shadows

This email must be directed to the wrong address.

Support
SuperScalpTrading.com
941-405-7303

To which I replied with EZprotrading screenprint attached:

Yeah, right. It must be someone else who incarnated at the same address and phone number.

Do you see the deception? I have also contacted Ryan from NinjaTrader Partners from the beginning. Yet, it is business as usual. Someday there could be a class action lawsuit and my guess is that NT "Partners" will likely be summoned for providing shady characters with the tools to conduct thievery.

Start a new thread with the new site name, and link to this thread.

Send a private message to Raymond Deux, CEO of NinjaTrader, his username is @NinjaTrader.

Contact the CFTC again.

Keep us updated.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 romus 
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Legendary Wicked Trader

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: SPI
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 2,005
Thanks Received: 3,166

Hey joaobucks,
I was watching the webinar today. It was mutiny/class action of participants! He was done in ~30 minutes.
I believe NT should never allow questionable partners to run any webinar until eg. any case is cleared with CFTC.

I know business is business but what else can we do to get rid off NT "partners" and their offers?

Cheers,

bors512 
Newark, NJ

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hello Fellow Traders,
I am very reluctant to post on message boards, but became an Elite member here after reviewing some of the previous threads on Vendors and realized I could have saved several thousands of dollars if I was able to read some of the reviews BEFORE buying some products, right here on futures.io (formerly BMT).
I was reviewing some websites, and got interested in Superscalptrading.com . After sending a request and some questions, I got a response back that everything that I was looking for was at a sister site called trendtradingpartner.com.
Before sinking more of my future credit card payments into something that may not pan out, I reviewed the futures.io (formerly BMT) site and found that EZProtrading had become Superscalptrading...and now, it looks like the new incarnation is trendtradingpartner.com ??? The past screen shot of EZProtrading has the same contact phone number as trendtradingpartner.com...and it seems to be run by the same guy...Mark (or Marc) Cohen.
Look, if this is all legit, I've got no problem paying triple the amount for basically a cash register at my computer terminal. But before I even get involved with a Free Trial, I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on what I've come across?
Thanks...and remember, this is my first time, so please go easy with me!

Last Updated on February 26, 2013

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts