NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

AMP Futures / AMP Global Review

Discussion in Brokers

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one mattz with 41 posts (75 thanks)
    2. looks_two Scalpguy with 31 posts (26 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 25 posts (68 thanks)
    4. looks_4 steve2222 with 21 posts (29 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 2.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two kalalex with 2.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 mattz with 1.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 steve2222 with 1.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 346,268 views
    2. thumb_up 846 thanks given
    3. group 163 followers
    1. forum 595 posts
    2. attach_file 44 attachments

Search this Thread

AMP Futures / AMP Global Review

Your demo account
Volgograd

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 11

Hello everyone. This is some kind of nightmare. I have not been able to withdraw money for 5 days. I have passed verification but there are no results. Their chat has been silent for half an hour and does not respond, there are no clear instructions. I don't understand why they need all this? What will they get out of my pennies?

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Quant vue
Trading Reviews and Vendors

trendisyourfriend 
Quebec Canada
Market Wizard

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: ES, NQ, YM
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 4,176
Thanks Received: 6,020

Your demo account View Post
Hello everyone. This is some kind of nightmare. I have not been able to withdraw money for 5 days. I have passed verification but there are no results. Their chat has been silent for half an hour and does not respond, there are no clear instructions. I don't understand why they need all this? What will they get out of my pennies?

Maybe this is related to Martin Luther King Jr Day: Monday, January 17

Your demo account
Volgograd

trendisyourfriend View Post
Maybe this is related to Martin Luther King Jr Day: Monday, January 17

Where is the automation? in villages , solar panels are everywhere and they accept electronic money , but here ! we have a holiday !

vickisb 
Sarasota FL

Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 36
Thanks Received: 22

Anyone know what is going on with AMP? I submitted an email request Jan 25 to simply change my address after noticing on my 2021 1099 that it has been wrong for almost 2 years. There is no place on the customer portal to change it. In 'help' I somehow triggered an email from both support and compliance that gave me a list of all the info I had to submit. I emailed all the info to both.

After several follow-ups, I called and was told to contact new accounts, so I forwarded all the info to them via email as well on Feb 10. It is now Feb 20 and I haven't heard a peep from any of the three.

Is AMP in some kind of difficulty? I have a very small account for now, but I've been with them forever and they seem to have the lowest costs - margins, fees, commissions, withdrawal fees - I've come across.

Can anyone provide any insight, or recommend another broker for U.S. traders that has comparable costs? I only trade stock index futures, mostly micros, right now.

Vicki

Thanked by:
 redneck4Christ 
Vancouver, WA

Platform: Jigsaw, MC.NET, ToS, SC
Broker: APEX,IronBeam/Rithmic, ToS
Trading: Emini ES & CL
Thanks Given: 1,032
Thanks Received: 146

vickisb View Post
Anyone know what is going on with AMP? I submitted an email request Jan 25 to simply change my address after noticing on my 2021 1099 that it has been wrong for almost 2 years. There is no place on the customer portal to change it. In 'help' I somehow triggered an email from both support and compliance that gave me a list of all the info I had to submit. I emailed all the info to both.

After several follow-ups, I called and was told to contact new accounts, so I forwarded all the info to them via email as well on Feb 10. It is now Feb 20 and I haven't heard a peep from any of the three.

Is AMP in some kind of difficulty? I have a very small account for now, but I've been with them forever and they seem to have the lowest costs - margins, fees, commissions, withdrawal fees - I've come across.

Can anyone provide any insight, or recommend another broker for U.S. traders that has comparable costs? I only trade stock index futures, mostly micros, right now.

Vicki

Check out https://www.discounttrading.com/, https://www.ironbeam.com/ , & https://stage5trading.com/ They have decent rates and will actually interact with you in a timely manner and without the runaround and hostility.

Thanked by:
Your demo account
Volgograd

redneck4Christ View Post
Check out https://www.discounttrading.com/, https://www.ironbeam.com/ , & https://stage5trading.com/ They have decent rates and will actually interact with you in a timely manner and without the runaround and hostility.

Good afternoon. Unfortunately, I can't leave a positive review about my trading with AMP because the money has not been transferred after 2 months. And if in the USA they still somehow smiled and did something, then at the office in Cyprus they simply said no. I can confirm all this with screenshots. This is not sanctions , this is theft

In addition to them, I was also deceived by Fxpro. There is a block for withdrawing money.

As I said, this is not sanctions, but banal theft because you have to give someone else's and then block.Now only the Russian market with a small capitalization and large spreads remains , and possibly the Asian one . None of the Russian traders will enter the American and European markets in the next 20 years.

Thanked by:
 vickisb 
Sarasota FL

Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 36
Thanks Received: 22

Good afternoon. Unfortunately, I can't leave a positive review about my trading with AMP because the money has not been transferred after 2 months. And if in the USA they still somehow smiled and did something, then at the office in Cyprus they simply said no. I can confirm all this with screenshots. This is not sanctions , this is theft

In addition to them, I was also deceived by Fxpro. There is a block for withdrawing money.

As I said, this is not sanctions, but banal theft because you have to give someone else's and then block.Now only the Russian market with a small capitalization and large spreads remains , and possibly the Asian one . None of the Russian traders will enter the American and European markets in the next 20 years.

So sorry to hear this. Thanks for your feedback.

Thanked by:
Mozart2112
Minoqua Wi USA

Thanks Given: 69
Thanks Received: 86

You're posting this same text on other forums and I see that AMP replied to you on the other forum:

“These are SWIFT restrictions (sanctions) implemented by the International banking system, not AMP.

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any assistance. Once these sanctions are released, the bank will be able to process your withdrawal transfer.

You will continue to receive your AMP Statements. It is still your money...

We will send a notice to all our clients from Russia once there are any changes.”

Thanked by:

sam028 
Site Moderator

Thanks Given: 3,825
Thanks Received: 4,629

Mozart2112 View Post
You're posting this same text on other forums and I see that AMP replied to you on the other forum:

“These are SWIFT restrictions (sanctions) implemented by the International banking system, not AMP.

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any assistance. Once these sanctions are released, the bank will be able to process your withdrawal transfer.

We will send a notice to all our clients from Russia once there are any changes.”

The SWIFT restrictions came long after the user's post (Jan. 17th), so this is not a credible explanation from AMP.

Success requires no deodorant! (Sun Tzu)
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Your demo account
Volgograd

Mozart2112 View Post

Hello everyone. I will explain the details. it all started with the fact that I was given $10 on a micro contract for oil for entering the NYMEX. It's in the history, it's in the screenshots. I posted this and highlighted the trading account number. I was blocked from trading. After the correspondence, we decided that it would be better to close the account completely. I filed for withdrawal on January 13. The translation disappeared and I didn't know what to do until almost February. It took so long to figure out what happened.

About America
AMP, I corresponded with the boker's representative and we solved problems with him.I am not ready to give his first and last name without his permission. It turned out that this was not the correct swift was given. Then I lit up the trading account number again and absolutely everything was blocked to me and all questions were sent by correspondenceby mail.

As a result, after 1.5 months of correspondence, we decided to permanently close the account and withdraw money. This was before February 24. And that I decided to withdraw money to a card and not to a bank account. I was recommended an AMP branch in Cyprus. There I created an account and began to undergo verification . To be honest, the work of the US AMP and Cyprus AMP is like heaven and earth.

I was recommended in Cyprus to write a letter with the transfer of money from account to account. But as I said, the European bureaucracy beat off all desires completely. If I opened an account in the US AMP without a passport at all, i.e. without screenshots, then I sent 10 options here and every time they didn't like something.. and then the war began

I had an error in the registration address and I couldn 't fix it in time . When I was able to fix it, there was already a war and that was it.. I was told that Dear Andrew
Please note that your account has been terminated as per our internal policy we no longer accept clients from your country of registration
Best Regards,
Compliance Team

This means that the account is frozen, I can't do anything, nothing at all.. I made a couple of mistakes, but they were related to an area that I had never encountered and I was just looking for answers on the forums, which is why time dragged on for so long.

I have complaints to the AMP broker only in two cases.
It took up to 7-10 days to find a translation and just answers what happened.
It is not possible to reopen and trade again.

But you can also understand me, I tried to trade on my own, I didn't take anything from anyone, I just wanted to take my own..

and even though I am from Russia, I am in solidarity with the Western world and Ukraine Not War in Ukraine Not war

Thanked by:

Last Updated on March 22, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts