NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Oil Trading Academy www.oiltradingacademy.com review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Cloudy with 52 posts (29 thanks)
    2. looks_two Kujo with 24 posts (49 thanks)
    3. looks_3 GaryD with 17 posts (27 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mongoose with 15 posts (16 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Fat Tails with 3.4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Kujo with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 GaryD with 1.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Cloudy with 0.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 258,254 views
    2. thumb_up 348 thanks given
    3. group 63 followers
    1. forum 287 posts
    2. attach_file 31 attachments

Search this Thread

Oil Trading Academy www.oiltradingacademy.com review

Kujo 
Boise, ID USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: oil
Thanks Given: 45
Thanks Received: 108

David figured out that oil is entirely controlled by 1 super computer that is owned by the Masons as he has proven over and over again on Code 1... or... wait... I mean Code 2... or... hmmmm Maybe a combination of the 2 or, as I as he has often said, there are SEVERAL codes... or not... but... hmmmmm.... Anyway... I digress...

SURELY there has to be a simpler system where I can pay just $400 and make $10s of thousands a month and also trades by just ONE code... A HOLY GRAIL if you will....

David figured out oil.... Maybe... JUST maybe.... There could be something else... I am sure I am wishful thinking... BUT WAIT!!!!

Please universe... BRING ME THE ANSWER TO MY PRAYERS!!!

Gold Trading Academy Where You Learn How To Trade Gold And Make $500 Per Day!

Halleluiah!!!!

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
 xtrader111 
Clovertown, PA USA

Experience: Advanced
Trading: ES, TF, 6E, CL, GC, DAX
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 9

It's puzzling to me how someone can sell a trading video course, when the person just sim-trades and talk about how much money he's made. Its very clear that he can't distinguished real profits from paper profits.

If his codes are so great why doesn't he just trade live. Put up or shut up.

Anyone can trade on a simulator, I've made well over a $$$ million dollars on a sim, but it was all funny money. Testing my strategy.

John and Hubert from trade the markets shows their DOM all the time and its live (real) money on the line not this sim - crap. I'd love to see how this fellow trades when there's real hard cash on the line.

Thanked by:
 Cloudy 
desert CA

Platform: NT7, various
Broker: various, TDA
Trading: NQ,ES
Thanks Given: 2,396
Thanks Received: 1,748

New videos on the OTA youtube channel:

Big Mike Trading Exposed - YouTube

Big Mike Trading Exposed - YouTube

Trade2Win Clowns - YouTube

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 olobay 
Montreal

Platform: MultiCharts
Broker: DeepDiscountTrading.com
Trading: CL

In the Trade2Win video, he doesn't even recognize that it's Putin riding the horse without a shirt. And he's supposed to be a genius? I laughed pretty hard at that video though. He should do some stand-up. What a freakshow.

Robotman 
Los Altos, CA

Platform: NT8, Jigsaw, MzPack
Broker: Ninja/Continuum
Trading: ES, CL
Thanks Given: 549
Thanks Received: 174

While I am watching David's video on YouTube, I remember all those parades I attended in the mid-west that had the Shriners (a sub set of Masons) riding those little cars and motorcycles. Those were good times. I wonder if David even knows that the Masons (as Shriners) do so much good in the communities they live in. I wonder if he has ever heard of Shriners Hospitals that give free medical care to children that could not afford it otherwise? I find his claims to be threatening and abusive. All he knows about the Masons is what he has seen and heard in those Nicolas Cage "National Treasure" movies. Yeah, I know he is crazy, but enough is enough. So, I complained to Youtube. He needs to get off the Freemasons kick and direct his classic schizophrenic paranoia into pointing out other reasons all trading forums are out to get him.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20130706-a.JPG
Views:	312
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	117978  
Thanked by:
 supermht 
Naperville IL

Platform: ninjatrader
Broker: NT broker
Trading: NQ ES 6E GC CL
Thanks Given: 1,189
Thanks Received: 661

gosh, he is consistent, the latest video is on July 8th.

supermht 
Naperville IL

Platform: ninjatrader
Broker: NT broker
Trading: NQ ES 6E GC CL
Thanks Given: 1,189
Thanks Received: 661

I am wondering what his purpose is? kill futures.io (formerly BMT)? want 100K dollars?

Kujo 
Boise, ID USA

Trading: oil
Thanks Given: 45
Thanks Received: 108

Here is his CODE...

Develop a trading style, it doesn't matter what it is, it can be ANYTHING. Flip a coin and heads for long and tails for short... Doesn't matter...

Make and record videos every single day... Make sure you rant and rave like a lunatic about conspiracies and basically anything that has a following out there that is unsubstantiated. No shortage of people out there that like conspiracy lunatic rantings. If fact, it is BETTER the more outrageous the content. Desperate folks eat this stuff up. You can find conspiracy dribble anywhere on the web. Brush up on it and SPEW IT and edify yourself as much as possible in the process.

OK... Back to the point... Make videos every single day, rant and rave, take some trades, and post ONLY the videos that turn out in profit. This might be once a week or whatever. Don't post the videos that don't work out. Just the ones that do but tell your viewers you do this every day and make tons of money. The truth makes no difference.

If you do this, You will get PLENTY of unsuspecting people to order your crap thinking you are telling the truth, especially if you master the idea of being a martyr for a cause and have plenty of lunatic rantings. That is important.

Whatever you do, NEVER mention that you have tried and failed to have trading rooms a dozen times because your system is too inconsistent to make profits day in and day out. Don't mention that in over half of live demonstrations you lose in those demonstrations in the past. That would be information you don't want your new followers to know.

Make sure you don't tell them that NONE of your trade calling services, both long term and short term have been dismal failures and you charged people for it... that would be bad... For those that call you out, like these comments I am posting right now, make sure you record a video calling them out and challenge them to a fist fight, or a trading war, or that you will sue them or futures.io (formerly BMT) or whatever you are going to say, but NEVER do any of it. Just rant and rave a lot like you MEAN IT. It is not important you do anything, cowards don't really need to follow through. Conspiracies nuts are typically cowards, so embrace that.

The key is to JUST KEEP HIDING behind a PC, Youtube, after the fact videos, lunatic rantings, misc spamming all over the web, etc. Keep at it day in and day out and develop a following.

Wallah... You have yourself a CODE to SUCCESS in the internet SPAMMING business which is what the CODE really is... Good Luck everyone. This is _______________ from the ________________ Academy and good luck making your millions as a result of me, your self proclaimed scientist and philosopher who is 10,000 times your intellect.

Thanked by:

Fat Tails 
Berlin, Europe
Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, MultiCharts
Broker: Interactive Brokers
Trading: Keyboard
Thanks Given: 4,242
Thanks Received: 27,102

Thanked by:

GaryD 
Orlando, Florida

Experience: None
Platform: shoes
Trading: happy

I know this will wind up on YouTube eventually, but I decided to admit to my true identity after I was accused of being a Freemason. Well, technically not a Freemason, but I have laid block before, maybe it was David that was confused? Anyway, I think the saying goes, "If you can't beat them, join them"...

"David,

We Masons had been wondering what happened to our great codes, and by pure destiny happened upon the Oil Trading Academy, where we learned that our codes had indeed been "cracked"! So, we have now made codes 4, 7, 14 and code Z, which should be sufficient for us to dominate the futures markets for a awhile longer.

And, seeing how much money can be made from selling the codes, we have decided to form the Mason's Oil Trading Academy, where you can buy direct from the source and avoid the middle man, so to speak. Thank you David for showing us how to become more profitable than we ever imagined. Time are a changin', I guess...

Respectfully,

The Great Grand Super Master Code Writing Mason King"

If no one hears from me in over a week, send a search party.

Last Updated on September 10, 2019

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts