NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Oil Trading Academy www.oiltradingacademy.com review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Cloudy with 52 posts (29 thanks)
    2. looks_two Kujo with 24 posts (49 thanks)
    3. looks_3 GaryD with 17 posts (27 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mongoose with 15 posts (16 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Fat Tails with 3.4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Kujo with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 GaryD with 1.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Cloudy with 0.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 258,254 views
    2. thumb_up 348 thanks given
    3. group 63 followers
    1. forum 287 posts
    2. attach_file 31 attachments

Search this Thread

Oil Trading Academy www.oiltradingacademy.com review

MWinfrey 
Lubbock TX

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Stage 5 Trading
Trading: CL
Thanks Given: 1,450
Thanks Received: 3,335

lancelottrader View Post
Well the offer is extremely tempting..In fact it's taking every bit of my considerable self discipline to not rush in and get the Code 2.
I guess what's holding me back is the prospect of those pesky, treacherous Freemasons once again changing the code to the Oil market. As soon as they discover that the heroic David has again uncovered their secrets, they will inevitably replace it with a new code. Then what?
I give him credit for taking on this sinister Cabal of Illuminati and Freemasons...but as only one man, even with his genius IQ, he may be outmatched . But I support him fully in his noble struggle against these denizens of Evil.

I echo your sentiments. David is on a crusade to make the world a safer place. As they say, one man CAN make a difference.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Ninja Mobile Trader VPS (ninjamobiletrader.com)
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Online prop firm The Funded Trader (TFT) going under?
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
The Program
20 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
 Cloudy 
desert CA

Platform: NT7, various
Broker: various, TDA
Trading: NQ,ES
Thanks Given: 2,396
Thanks Received: 1,748

"They're the biggest 'losers' on the planet"
Oil Trading Signals - YouTube

Right, good editing. Not showing the secondary sim account and recording going the other way, (and Michael Savage's "smmorgasboard"
and other talk show hosts ripping off freemason ideas from) lol. Notice the 'pause' at the -40 tick almost hit "stoploss" from the start of the video.

Toast, exactly. If they ever make "2061: Odyssey Three" , or "3001: the Final Odyssey" by Arthur C. Clarke as new sequel movies, they need to ask him
to do Hal's voice. (Samuel Jackson is in production plans of "Rendezvous with Rama")

https://www.amazon.com/2061-Odyssey-Arthur-C-Clarke/dp/0345413989/ref=la_B000APF21M_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1367868048&sr=1-7
https://www.amazon.com/3001-Odyssey-Arthur-C-Clarke/dp/0345423496/ref=la_B000APF21M_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1367868048&sr=1-5
https://www.amazon.com/Rendezvous-Rama-Arthur-C-Clarke/dp/0553287893/ref=pd_sim_sbs_b_1/188-7717937-5208121

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 Kujo 
Boise, ID USA

Trading: oil
Thanks Given: 45
Thanks Received: 108

Oil Trading Academy - YouTube

This guy calls people more names, spends more time spamming the web even in totally unrelated forums like Amazon and foreign dating sites, spends more time in forums breaking the rules and getting kicked out, demeans people, makes bold claims about trading that aren't true, only publishes his "winning" calls ever so often, makes excuses every time his trading room eventually fails - and it always does time after time - and yet he has the audacity to call people out for almost all of the very things he does day after day obsessively on the internet. The hypocrisy is just amazing.

He has threatened to sue every forum owner, people posting on forums arguing with his lunacy, and never ONE TIME has he ever once followed through with ANY THREAT whatsoever. He just makes false statements about what he is DOING or GOING TO DO but never does it all the while calling everyone else liars.

All of his ranting is to try to do ONE THING. It is to HEAVILY MARKET CONSPIRACY. There is always an audience for conspiracy and bashing people and that is his mission in life and I am sure he makes money doing it.

If you can't make money trading, accuse everyone else with 100% certainty, that NO ONE ELSE CAN and just ignore the fact he cannot operate a successful trading room for any length of time because the "code" keeps changing all the time and then market only has ONE TRUE CODE now... and it is the long term chart, and it works PERFECTLY, except when it doesn't, and then we just won't put a video up that day right?

I don't know, I guess the mature thing is the take the high road and just ignore the guy but when he makes all of these threats against actual people trying to run a legit business it just gets to me

Thanked by:
 HitTheCity 
Melbourne

Trading: Forex
Thanks Given: 78
Thanks Received: 46

Cloudy View Post
"They're the biggest 'losers' on the planet"
Oil Trading Signals - YouTube

Right, good editing. Not showing the secondary sim account and recording going the other way, (and Michael Savage's "smmorgasboard"
and other talk show hosts ripping off freemason ideas from) lol. Notice the 'pause' at the -40 tick almost hit "stoploss" from the start of the video. Oil Trading Signals - YouTube

Hahaha, the way he says smorgasboard - "smorgageborg", I lost my sh*t at my desk at work.

HitTheCity 
Melbourne

Calling @Cloudy. He's coming for you this time: Big Mike Trading Lawsuit Coming - YouTube

I'm sure you're shaking in your boots.

Thanked by:
 HitTheCity 
Melbourne

HitTheCity View Post
Calling @Cloudy. He's coming for you this time: Big Mike Trading Lawsuit Coming - YouTube

I'm sure you're shaking in your boots.

Btw, David, if you're reading this, I'd like to congratulate you on the 'smorgageborg' of vitriol you sent Cloudy's way. It was super scarey.

Thanked by:
 HitTheCity 
Melbourne

PRWeb - YouTube

Wow, this one is really fire and brimstone. He talks about either being on the side of God or being on the side of lucifer. He's here to serve 'God's people'. Apparantly the concept of being an atheist can't quite penetrate his incredible intellect. He's also been attacked by demons many times.

David, if you're here to serve God's people and protect them from all the evil freemasons and demons, why do you charge for your 'secret code'? Surely giving it away for free would mean all God's people could make millions of dollars from it, as you must surely do, and then you could have a real cult that could rise up and topple the freemasons who apparently control everything!

I don't attest to have one million times the intellect of any one of the world's 7 billion population as you do, but I think I've nutted out the answer anyway: it's because you're full of sh*t.

It's really disgusting that you're surely aware that the only people you're profiting off are those most in need of being protected from charlitans such as yourself.

Thanked by:
 Cloudy 
desert CA

Platform: NT7, various
Broker: various, TDA
Trading: NQ,ES
Thanks Given: 2,396
Thanks Received: 1,748

HitTheCity View Post
Btw, David, if you're reading this, I'd like to congratulate you on the 'smorgageborg' of vitriol you sent Cloudy's way. It was super scarey.

No wonder I've been feeling down the last couple of days. It must have been the bad vibes he sent my way. I couldn't explain why. I thought I was just a "loser" and I'm surprised he still reads this thread. I guess Big Mike Trading is so big now in the futures world, there are a lot of newbies who don't know any better that can be exposed to the "codes". btw, it's really dangerous to the soul claiming to be on Providence's side when actually perpetuating a scam. I think it's extremely presumptuous to call OTA a holy crusade. Trading is very worldly and just economics. The way he said "smorrgasborrd" is from the Michael Savage radio show. Savage often slurs words that way in parody of politicians and media news talking heads. Thanks for spelling it out HitTheCity and Kujo. And OTA is making unabashed use of conspiracy themed material from Alex Jones, CoastToCoast, etc. as irritating affiliated marketing material. Ok, the freemasons are in charge of the higher echelon of the political and corporate structure. But what does this have to do with OTA and the "codes"? Nothing, there is nothing new on OTA about freemasons that is not originally ripped off from those shows.

ZarethKnyght 
Toronto, Canada

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Questrade
Broker: Questrade
Trading: Options
Thanks Given: 190
Thanks Received: 25

I couldn't finish watching the video. I'm allergic to idiots and it was making me sneeze.

BTW: the photos of that dating website are actually photo-shopped...>.>

PS: I'm sure we're all the same people. That's why one of us can be on the west coast and the east coast as well as Europe at the same time!

GaryD 
Orlando, Florida

Experience: None
Platform: shoes
Trading: happy

My tribute to the man who broke the code

BTW @Cloudy, he has my IP address as well.

Last Updated on September 10, 2019

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts