NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Oil Trading Academy www.oiltradingacademy.com review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Cloudy with 52 posts (29 thanks)
    2. looks_two Kujo with 24 posts (49 thanks)
    3. looks_3 GaryD with 17 posts (27 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mongoose with 15 posts (16 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Fat Tails with 3.4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Kujo with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 GaryD with 1.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Cloudy with 0.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 258,153 views
    2. thumb_up 348 thanks given
    3. group 63 followers
    1. forum 287 posts
    2. attach_file 31 attachments

Search this Thread

Oil Trading Academy www.oiltradingacademy.com review

toulouse-lautrec 
Europe

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Thanks Given: 13
Thanks Received: 53

After reading a couple of comments here i had to join his presentation on hotcomm today (obviously i dont have access to any real entertainment).

This guy is hopeless.
Picks the FOMC date for a demonstration and then waffles about how he never saw the market move like that before...
He still waffles about the code and the big computer that controls the market. OMG.
So far he called one long trade which would have stopped him out by his rules (20t stop - 20t target... uh-oh).

Not sure i can stand all this blahblah much longer...

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 toulouse-lautrec 
Europe

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks Received: 53

allright, i think i had enough. This guy is a scammer, no doubt.
He called 2 trades during the 30 mins i was in the room, both went sour shortly after.
He came up with all sorts of excuses.... "i'd go short but the code says long..." .... what?
"Good chance it goes up..." then 2 mins later "... could be toppy..." ... again 2 mins later "easily good for another 20c"... blah blah blah... "its toppy".... blah blah "easily could make another run" ....
seems he changes his mind at every little wiggle!

His trade placement and risk management are simply awful. Typical for notorious sim traders.

Run. Run fast.

Thanked by:

HiDiHoDave 
Irvine Ca USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: CL
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 20

Ran across this web site today and decided to research; found bmt link; thanks for all the comments and links; so then I decided to call him and see what I got. People search pulled up David Kuvelas with a dozen addresses the last of which is an empty house. The address on this thread is not one of those addresses. 4 phone numbers were listed and all have been disconnected; the phone number on his website is listed to a Gerardo Cerna in Nevada with totally different addresses. So after discussion David could not tell me a single thing about his code or anything about the basic trading style. I said I'd bring over several thousand dollars if we could meet and he could show me the basic system; no .... cant come over because you might be one of my killers, how do I know you are not out to kill me. Then he went on to talk about all the crap everyone is piling on him .... blah blah blah. I said .... regardless David I think your a good trader and all I want to do is trade and understand you more. That turned into the Im a scientist talk, and repeating some mantra like 100 times straight ............................. and then click; he hung up. Clearly I'm the one who needs help since i cannot comprehend the meaning of the mantra

Thanked by:

patidar 
Pergatory

Platform: Smoke signals
Broker: Two cans on a string
Trading: Drums

not a good idea to put someone's private info on the net. You know how many ppl are on this site daily?

I would not like it myself. Ya the guys a nut,got banned from You tube and rambles at Rip off.com
etc etc.

Definately needs to be medicated. Mucho loco.

Delusional Disorder

Category
Psychotic Disorders

Etiology
The cause of delusional disorder is not known. Some studies suggest a biological component due to increased prevalence in first degree relatives of individuals with the disorder.

Symptoms
Non-bizarre delusions including feelings of being followed, poisoned, infected, deceived or conspired against, or loved at a distance. Non-bizarre referred to real life situations which could be true, but are not or are greatly exaggerated. Bizarre delusions, which would rule out this disorder, are those such as believing that your stomach is missing or that aliens are seeking you out to be their leader. Delusional disorder can be subtyped into the following categories: erotomanic, grandiose, jealous, persecutory (most common), somatic, and mixed. Religious bravado,delusions are very common.

Treatment
Medications can be helpful but are often refused due to the nature of the disorder. Some individuals function quite normally, while others may react to their delusion in ways that can greatly disrupt their life.

Prognosis
Ranges from good to very poor depending on the individual, subtype, and life circumstances.

BTW,I am licensed healthcare provider. I am not scared by/off libel suits. hehe

spiderbyte87 
Portland, OR

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Thanks Given: 17
Thanks Received: 48

Part of an awesome email chain with him after I commented negatively on one of his videos:

----

Him:
You couldn't trade your way out of a wet paper bag, you are a low IQ reject
of a human being, and now I got you. What you said to me is going out to my
lawyer, and then we're going to find you and take you into court and you can
tell a judge why you like lying through your teeth and going around giving
other people dislikes on their videos and bearing false witness against
them. It's coming punk, watch and see. Oh by the way, if you want me to show
you that you don't know anything about trading I'll be happy to, and make
you look like the low IQ reject that you are......David Oil Trading Academy

Me:
Threatening to physically harm me isn't going to go over very well with the
judge, buddy. Oh and congrats on blocking me.. I'd block you too, but your
videos make me laugh so I won't.
(he threatened to beat me up on YouTube)

Him:
Now I've got your IP address, you can expect my lawyer and I to file a lawsuit against you now. What I'm going to do is make you pay for what you've said about me, you are an idiot beyond all measure or understanding and a psychopath and I'm going to sue you now for your stupidity.

And if we were in person I would knock everyone of your teeth straight down your throat, and that isn't a threat it's a promise, and I will tell the judge that right in the courtroom....

See you in court you low IQ reject, I have a million times your level of intellect, and I can out trade you by a million times, I'll bet any amount of money you want to bet that you cannot even trade at all....

You are a reject at best....

See you in court....

David

Him:
xx.xx.xx.xx (my IP)

xxxxxxx, xx (my city and state)

Lawsuit coming xxxxx (me), I live in Las Vegas and will have my lawyer file it against you on Monday....

David

Him:
I have sent your IP address to all my clients, which I have over 500 of them, and I'm asking them to report you to the local police department in your town....

Then comes the lawsuit against you.....

I'm going to nail you to the wall xxxxx (me), and you're going to pay for being a scum bag that you are....

Me:
David,

Threats of physical harm constitute Terroristic Threats.. I now have record of you breaking said law, twice. You are barking up the wrong tree. Good bye.

Him:
My clients are contacting your local police department, we'll see about that xxxxx. And on Monday I'm going down to my lawyers office and tell him I want a lawsuit filed against you, so we're going to find out your address and have the court serve you papers for a lawsuit, and then you and I are going to see each other in a court room, and then you are going to see what a man looks like and I'm going to see what a worm of a person looks like, and then I'm going to make you explain to the Judge why you've said the things you've said about me and why you call me stupid and a scam, and why you give two of my videos dislikes, and then we'll see what you have to say for yourself.

Then I'm going to sue you for slander/libel in a civil court....

Just remember something xxxxx, you brought this upon yourself, and you deserve it, so here it comes chump, now I'm going to show you that I have a million times your level of intellect.

David

Me:
Alright dude, enjoy your criminal misdemeanor. See you in court!

-------

And it continues on for another 10 or so emails, mostly his empty threats. One in particular has him getting my address from my ISP and coming to my house to beat me up. This is AFTER I informed him of my military and martial arts background just as a fair warning. Too much fun, this guy.

Thanked by:

BeachTrader 
Phoenix AZ

Broker: AMP / CQG
Trading: CL, ES, NQ
Thanks Given: 153
Thanks Received: 432

Is this dude on YouTube again? I thought he was blocked.

spiderbyte87 
Portland, OR

BeachTrader View Post
Is this dude on YouTube again? I thought he was blocked.

"Oil Trading Videos" and "goldtradingacademy".. he also has "informationDeposit", where he spews all his conspiracy crap.

what was his old account called? I'm going to get him blocked again.

BeachTrader 
Phoenix AZ

Broker: AMP / CQG
Trading: CL, ES, NQ
Thanks Given: 153
Thanks Received: 432

spiderbyte87 View Post
"Oil Trading Videos" and "goldtradingacademy".. he also has "informationDeposit", where he spews all his conspiracy crap.

what was his old account called? I'm going to get him blocked again.

Maybe "OilTradingAcademy". Don't remember for sure

spiderbyte87 
Portland, OR

BeachTrader View Post
Maybe "OilTradingAcademy". Don't remember for sure

He's been reported.. I mentioned all his known accounts in the comments section, so hopefully they take hime down completely (at least for now)

patidar 
Pergatory

Platform: Smoke signals
Broker: Two cans on a string
Trading: Drums

Oil Trading Videos - YouTube

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/user/goldtradingacademy?feature=watch[/yt]

'I'm a scientist and philosopher with obviously a million times this Jews knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Evolution is a mathematical impossibility, we as real scientists know this, and so does the establishment as well. The truth is they are keeping everyone from the truth on purpose because they don't want people to know. They are doing this with everything on every possible level. And most people are following them. God will wake up those whom he wants, the rest are lost to Satan.'

Our pal David

Dude does give a good belly laugh,he is good for that.

Still havent figured out with all that money hemakes he lives in a average size house in Vegas...hmmm

Last Updated on September 10, 2019

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts