NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Oil Trading Academy www.oiltradingacademy.com review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Cloudy with 52 posts (29 thanks)
    2. looks_two Kujo with 24 posts (49 thanks)
    3. looks_3 GaryD with 17 posts (27 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mongoose with 15 posts (16 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Fat Tails with 3.4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Kujo with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 GaryD with 1.6 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Cloudy with 0.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 260,163 views
    2. thumb_up 348 thanks given
    3. group 63 followers
    1. forum 287 posts
    2. attach_file 31 attachments

Search this Thread

Oil Trading Academy www.oiltradingacademy.com review

Scalpguy 
Helsinki, Finland

Experience: Advanced
Platform: SC and TWS
Broker: IB and AMP/CQG
Trading: ES, CL
Thanks Given: 17
Thanks Received: 166

I saw this Big Mike Trading Forum Scam - YouTube video and I feel little a bit sorry for this guy. He is not mentally OK.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
34 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
15 thanks
Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM
13 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
11 thanks
 Cloudy 
desert CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, various
Broker: various, TDA
Trading: NQ,ES
Thanks Given: 2,396
Thanks Received: 1,748

That's the old video from November. It sounds like he has real grudge particularly against futures.io (formerly BMT) which is unbalanced because there were 10x more posts about OTA at trade2win and other forums like FPA, ForexFactory etc. I'm guessing it's because he perceives futures.io (formerly BMT) as an easier target. This paper tiger won't even dare to bother ripoffreport.com which has 420 posts about OTA and completely exposes him and his numerous fake "member review" posts which apparently he tries to do on every trading forum but can't do it here because of futures.io (formerly BMT)'s strict and enforced membership restrictions.

Well Let Me SPAM You A Secret OF HOW PAYING ME MONEY WILL MAKE ME MONEY
Ripoff Report | OilTradingAcademy.com | Complaint Review: 545748
DevilsAdvocate-OilTradingAcademy-David Kuvelas EXPOSED! : Happier Abroad

The moderator at ForexPeaceArmy posted "He did exactly the same thing over at Forex Factory and got banned."

Posted by the OTA guy yesterday on youtube:

"A Press Release will be going out explaining to the world how Bike Mike Trading website is a 100% SCAM, now the world is going to find this out coming straight from a scientist."

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 tradermark2009 
Concord, CA

Platform: Sierra Charts and NT7
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: Mini's and CL
Thanks Given: 975
Thanks Received: 276

I am proud of myself....I had no idea that I was part of a huge growing secret plot of free masons...that paper trades....and exploit poor little system sellers like this guy-Oil Academy....who have cracked the code to system programs in oil. Damn, and I thought the code was higher time frame, trendline breaks off S/R areas......15 years down the drain. But, at least I AM A FREE MASON. Sorry I gotta go and go find Nick Cage....we have to talk.-Mark

P.S-Sorry...futures.io (formerly BMT)....is a criminal as so am I...I have and FBI background clearance. This guy is crazy......So thru the video I am a living large criminal....please do not let anyone know....not even my wife. If this guy had any brains...show you P/L...then we could see if he is legit. Cloudy.....or is that me...not sure...THE VIDEO WAS LOL! Thanks futures.io (formerly BMT)...thanks for not allowing the system owners to post, now I see why!

Cloudy View Post
That's the old video from November. It sounds like he has real grudge particularly against futures.io (formerly BMT) which is unbalanced because there were 10x more posts about OTA at trade2win and other forums like FPA, ForexFactory etc. I'm guessing it's because he perceives futures.io (formerly BMT) as an easier target. This paper tiger won't even dare to bother ripoffreport.com which has 420 posts about OTA and completely exposes him and his numerous fake "member review" posts which apparently he tries to do on every trading forum but can't do it here because of futures.io (formerly BMT)'s strict and enforced membership restrictions.

Well Let Me SPAM You A Secret OF HOW PAYING ME MONEY WILL MAKE ME MONEY
Ripoff Report | OilTradingAcademy.com | Complaint Review: 545748
DevilsAdvocate-OilTradingAcademy-David Kuvelas EXPOSED! : Happier Abroad

The moderator at ForexPeaceArmy posted "He did exactly the same thing over at Forex Factory and got banned."

Posted by the OTA guy yesterday on youtube:

"A Press Release will be going out explaining to the world how Bike Mike Trading website is a 100% SCAM, now the world is going to find this out coming straight from a scientist."

Thanked by:
 Cloudy 
desert CA

Here's some more in his recent video about Trade2Win.

Trade2Win Forum - YouTube

Claims that 600-700 folks have bought the OTA videos. Reading some of the posts on other forums, a few say the videos claim the "code" is just watching for crude to start moving at the hour or half-hour. Which is pretty generic behavior of CL anyone would have noticed if they have been trading CL for any substantial amount of time. CL can often move at or close to any particular hour or half hour, but how is that anything new. It's just when the big money decides to enter and trade it. (One common and periodic crude event is oil inventories of course.) And one still needs their own method to trade the right direction.

mongoose 
Chicago, IL

Experience: None
Platform: oil super computer
Trading: multiple
Thanks Given: 817
Thanks Received: 433

Looks like he has given up for now, or youtube suspended him. He made a video asking for people that bought his videos to post and defend him but there was no replies, so he removed it. Unfortunately none of the videos of him attacking almost every trading forum out there have been taken down.

Thanked by:
 Kujo 
Boise, ID USA

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: oil
Thanks Given: 45
Thanks Received: 108

If the insanity he demonstrates on ForexPeaceArmy, ForexFactory,Trade2win, Ripoffreport, on is youtube channel, his website, Happier Abroad Foreign Dating site, etc aren't entertaining enough for you, he has managed to offend folks on Amazon.com...

Amazon.com: David Kuvelas "David Kuvelas"'s review of Asthmanefrin Starter Kit

Read the comments after his post. Nothing you haven't heard before with his disturbed rantings but I just find it interesting that the man pretty much can't NOT offend people and fly off on tangents pretty much anywhere online.

He thrives off of those calling him out and virtually baits them into his lunatic rantings. Interestingly enough, he probably gets A LOT of attention from it all and there probably is a market for conspiracy nuts that buy his stuff. I expect he counts on it. This is a guy that has been internet marketing and spamming for at least 12 years on various garbage before he started with the trading scam material. That is all he really is, an internet spam/marketer selling dreams to the unsuspecting.

Soon he will be ranting about how Amazon.com is nothing but a scam company!

He is very creative in how he chooses to sell his stuff I will give him that

Thanked by:

bnichols 
Dartmouth NS

Platform: MC, MC.Net, NT, TWS
Broker: IB / IQFeed / Kids
Trading: Forex, stocks
Thanks Given: 64
Thanks Received: 460

I hope eventually he recovers from whatever it is that ails him and doesn't harm himself or others in the process--there have been others more famous in other times--but in the meantime this sums up how I feel.

Who said, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"?

Quoting 
Dear Yahoo!:

Who said, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"?

Will

San Francisco, California

Dear Will:

This eloquent defense of tolerance and freedom of speech is widely attributed to the French writer Voltaire, that master of liberal philosophy renowned for his satirical wit. Francois-Marie Arouet (Voltaire was his nom de plume) was one of the most celebrated writers of the 18th-century intellectual movement known as the Enlightenment. His tolerant religious and political beliefs were in sharp opposition to established views, and his biting commentaries twice led to his imprisonment, and eventually, to his exile to England.

But the fact of the matter is, Voltaire didn't pen or utter the sentiment you quote. According to a number of web sites, "The phrase was invented by a later author as an epitome of his attitude." It comes from The Friends of Voltaire, written by Evelyn Beatrice Hall and published in 1906 under the pseudonym Stephen G. Tallentyre. Hall said that she paraphrased Voltaire's words in his "Treatise on Toleration," which includes such thoughts as:

Not only is it extremely cruel to persecute in this brief life those who do not think the way we do, but I do not know if it might be too presumptuous to declare their eternal damnation.

The issues Voltaire addressed are surprisingly contemporary and as relevant today as in 18th-century France. Now we'd love to discuss the matter further, but we must go cultivate our garden...

Cloudy 
desert CA

Thanks for those Amazon posts. If you listen to some of his videos he also takes the high road of Christian beliefs and declares "eternal damnation" on those who speak out about him and calls him out on his OTA dubious marketing. So just the same "presumptuous" sentiment as the previously quoted Voltaire sentence.

He should just write a book or site about freemasons. But I doubt he can compete with Alex Jones to make some serious dough in that market. He would need show sponsors like "silver solutions", "carnivora" extract, or emergency food rations, seeds and soaps. He's just regurgitating others' work on conspiracies to distract from review or support of the "authenticity" of OTA.

Fat Tails 
Berlin, Europe
Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, MultiCharts
Broker: Interactive Brokers
Trading: Keyboard
Thanks Given: 4,242
Thanks Received: 27,102

This is my conclusion after having read this thread:

I always had the suspicion that they were not swimming, but driven by a secret force.

Thanked by:
 mongoose 
Chicago, IL

Experience: None
Platform: oil super computer
Trading: multiple
Thanks Given: 817
Thanks Received: 433

I heard once from a scientist that is mathmatically impossible that you are just reading this thread now. Don't you know that everyone in here are the same person, so not only have you read this thread but you have also posted in it on another user account. About the walking fish, the freemasons are going to have to do a better job keeping that one under wraps.

Last Updated on September 10, 2019

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts